PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual Gemstone Convention

Psykos
10-04-2004, 01:43 PM
If I was to host a homosexual gemstone convention on my ranch, would anyone come?

Fallen
10-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Wow.

Psykos
10-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Wow.

Whats your email?

Betheny
10-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Klaive might show, and I imagine your father would show up with your grandpa and your younger brothers in tow.

Psykos
10-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Only serious posts please, don't troll. No offense Beth.

Betheny
10-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Psykos
Only serious posts please, don't troll. No offense Beth.

Did you just tell me to be serious in a thread where you're asking about having a gay sex party for Gemstoners?

LOL Wtfever. Get bent.

DeV
10-04-2004, 02:19 PM
I would hope no one would come.

Caiylania
10-04-2004, 02:22 PM
I tried to hold out..... to not join in the bashing. But holy shit man, you just ask for it.

Posts like this make you even more of an ass than I gave you credit for. Not to mention your hot or not, and the other mindless drivel you seem to be posting.

Please, do us all a favor. Stop.

Betheny
10-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Caiylania
I tried to hold out..... to not join in the bashing. But holy shit man, you just ask for it.

Posts like this make you even more of an ass than I gave you credit for. Not to mention your hot or not, and the other mindless drivel you seem to be posting.

Please, do us all a favor. Stop.

Caiy, adopt me as your sister plz. <3

Caiylania
10-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Sure, adoption forms are in the mail! This however means, I get to come for Thanksgiving when I'm not living in EUROPE.

Wezas
10-04-2004, 02:32 PM
don't troll. No offense Beth.

Bwahahahahaha.

Oh, and on topic: WTF?

Amaron
10-04-2004, 02:53 PM
:yeahthat:

J

Betheny
10-04-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Caiylania
Sure, adoption forms are in the mail! This however means, I get to come for Thanksgiving when I'm not living in EUROPE.

I don't even know what I'm doing for thanksgiving, my family is 1600 miles away.

Sean
10-04-2004, 03:00 PM
No offense intended here man but the wording of your 1st post just sounds really creepy.

On a side note Beth since when does a convention or gathering = sex party. I guess we should all assume you banged backlash and the korean at your renfair gathering, or that you banged Tamral when you hung out, etc.

Keller
10-04-2004, 03:04 PM
tell us who your characters were and I might think about coming, big boy.

Fission
10-04-2004, 03:08 PM
There has to be an easier way for you to find a date.

:moon2::loveu:

Wezas
10-04-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
On a side note Beth since when does a convention or gathering = sex party. I guess we should all assume you banged backlash and the korean at your renfair gathering, or that you banged Tamral when you hung out, etc.

Knew I should have gone to the ren fair

dammit. :no:

Betheny
10-04-2004, 03:18 PM
No offense intended here man but the wording of your 1st post just sounds really creepy.

It's coming from Psykos, that's why the assumption is OK.

Toxicvixen
10-04-2004, 03:35 PM
On a side note Beth since when does a convention or gathering = sex party.

There Don't?! :O Man! There goes all my con Fun! :(

Miss X
10-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Don't let this thread turn into a nightmare for me pleeeeease??

:heart:

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 03:53 PM
What a repulsive thought.

Raven

Fallen
10-04-2004, 03:53 PM
On a side note Beth since when does a convention or gathering = sex party.>>

Not to put words in Beth's mouth, but the gathering's main criteria is based around everyone's similiar sexual prefence. One would assume that the band's shared lifestyle choice would be the dominating theme behind the get-together.

Betheny
10-04-2004, 03:58 PM

Not to put words in Beth's mouth, but the gathering's main criteria is based around everyone's similiar sexual prefence. One would assume that the band's shared lifestyle choice would be the dominating theme behind the get-together.

You're allowed to put words in my mouth, when those words are what would have come out of my mouth if I wasn't innundated with other stuff to do. :)

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 03:59 PM
One would assume that the band's shared lifestyle choice would be the dominating theme behind the get-together.

One would assume wrongly as it's no more significant than if it were a gathering of all blacks or asians.

Raven

Betheny
10-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Consider the source.

If you had posted this, or any other legitimate member of the human race, it wouldn't have even entered my mind. But consider the source.

Victril
10-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Here here!

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
If you had posted this, or any other legitimate member of the human race, it wouldn't have even entered my mind. But consider the source.

Note how I'm not arguing with you :) You were considering the source. As was I, seeing as how I gave my opinion of the idea several posts up. Fallen though, quite clearly, was not.

Raven

Betheny
10-04-2004, 04:05 PM
As long as you don't hate me, okay!

Fallen
10-04-2004, 04:29 PM
One would assume wrongly as it's no more significant than if it were a gathering of all blacks or Asians.>>

Laughs

I know your looking for a cause to rally behind, Raven, but come on, this is an obvious loser.

Were I to say I am looking to host a party strictly for those that are into Gemstone and hard-core S&M bondage, one would immediately assume there is a HIGH PROBABILITY that hard-core S&M bondage may, in fact, take place at this party.

As I said, it is evident in the gathering's criteria what the emphasis is upon. Having a get together of Asians and Blacks is based on a skin color; hardly any specificly shared interest beyond perhaps a possible shared culture. However, when being as specific as sexual preference, one would ASSUME there might be an ulterior motive besides discussing the finer points of Gemstone.

Am I saying all groupings of homosexuals in numbers of 3 or more will instantaneously result in gigantic orgies? No. Am I saying that I am promoting and supporting the stereotype that most homosexuals are promiscuous? No.
I am saying that it is likely than when gathering a group of people which all share similar interests and sexual persuasion, you greatly increase the chances for romantic encounters.

Wezas
10-04-2004, 04:35 PM
I think we've found our first two volunteers.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=9897

Betheny
10-04-2004, 04:36 PM
:rant:

Artha would totally pwn your ass.

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 05:14 PM
I know your looking for a cause to rally behind, Raven, but come on, this is an obvious loser.

Believe me, Psyckos is so far down on my list of things to rally behind that I'll get to my Save the Cockroaches campaign first.

But when you imply that any gathering of gay men will turn into a sex party...

...then I 'll call you on it. Especially when you call it a lifestyle choice. Being promiscuous is a lifestyle choice. Doing drugs is a lifestyle choice. Choosing to do nothing but play Gemstone all day is a lifestyle choice. Being gay, like being black or asian, is not.

Would the possibility of romance or sex be in the air? Of course. Is it also in the air with get togethers of heterosexuals? Of course. The question of sex is always in the air when unattached humans (and some attached ones) are involved.

So your clarification of what you actually did mean is appreciated.

Raven

Fallen
10-04-2004, 05:22 PM
So your clarification of what you actually did mean is appreciated. >>

Tell you what, Raven. I know your far smarter than I am, and much better at debate. So I will say, "You're welcome", and move out swiftly. Have a nice day.

Brattt8525
10-04-2004, 05:27 PM
If I was to host a homosexual gemstone convention on my ranch, would anyone come?

Ranch???? is it named Neverland by chance? :lol:

...then I 'll call you on it. Especially when you call it a lifestyle choice. Being promiscuous is a lifestyle choice. Doing drugs is a lifestyle choice. Choosing to do nothing but play Gemstone all day is a lifestyle choice. Being gay, like being black or asian, is not.

Raven

Yes the statement your choosen lifestyle always irritates me. Yes all homosexual people "choose" to be made fun of, shunned, in many cases beaten and killed for who they are. Have to hide who they are, from work, family and alot of times even friends.

Living in a closet, to spare being ridiculed, cast out, etc....whoo hoo sounds like a dandy choice of lifestyle to me....where do I sign up?

No it isn't a choice, its who they simply are.

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Well, not to derail the thread...

Looking at the poll, it seems the 'no's have it.

Raven

Brattt8525
10-04-2004, 05:43 PM
I just looked at the poll....there were 2 saying yes, I am very afraid

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 05:58 PM
I know. I'm wondering if anyone will come forward and admit to being one of them.

Raven

Psykos
10-04-2004, 07:08 PM
FYI: I've gotten several serious u2u responses concerning the event and it is planned for some time in November, please u2u me if you would like to attend.

Homosexuality does not mean sex party, and the word "fag" should not be used like it was in this thread.

Psykos

Skirmisher
10-04-2004, 07:10 PM
I'm amazed anyone except for your mother could ever take you seriously.

Sean
10-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Good luck.

PS. I still think the wording sounds creep in my head when I read it. But I don't see anyone using the word "fag" in this thread. Feel free to report a post if I missed it.

Psykos
10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Good luck.

PS. I still think the wording sounds creep in my head when I read it. But I don't see anyone using the word "fag" in this thread. Feel free to report a post if I missed it.

Kranar got it.

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 07:14 PM
But I don't see anyone using the word "fag" in this thread.

You beat me to it. I just reread the thread twice to see if I could spot it. And not even a single edited post where it might have been.

Raven

Brattt8525
10-04-2004, 07:14 PM
I just looked thru the thread myself, and no mention of the "fag" word, so umm ok? Not sure where he saw it, but its not in any I read.

Psykos
10-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Kranar removed it, kthx.

It was in my picture thread, and the lovely person using it was Keller.

Anymore comments?

Please keep on topic, and post if you're interested in the convention. The ranch pictures will be posted soon.

Snapp
10-04-2004, 07:17 PM
It was actually Kuyuk.

Psykos
10-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Here is a OLD picture of the ranch, I'll take some updated ones soon.

Ravenstorm
10-04-2004, 07:23 PM
...and the word "fag" should not be used like it was in this thread.

It was in my picture thread...

Oh, I see. How silly of us for not noticing it in the other this thread.

But to answer your question, no thank you. I'll have to take a rain check on coming to your shack.

Raven

Psykos
10-04-2004, 07:25 PM
You talk about me talking shit to others, yet I make a thread about a convention at my ranch and you come in talking shit. Learn to take your own advice bitch.

Fuck you Raven.

Psykos

Parkbandit
10-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Here is a OLD picture of the ranch, I'll take some updated ones soon.

Am I the only one that saw Lycain's shack and thought this?

Psykos
10-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Parkbandit, thanks for the u2u, I'll be emailing packets shortly.

Parkbandit
10-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Parkbandit, thanks for the u2u, I'll be emailing packets shortly.

I'm looking forward to it needledick.

Betheny
10-04-2004, 07:47 PM
PB is my husband, back off.

PS he drives the minivan, I have a big, sexy Chevy truck.

The above may or may not be true.

Artha
10-04-2004, 07:52 PM

Just not in that way.

Betheny
10-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Artha

Just not in that way.

Is that why you didn't want to go to the strip club?

or.. was that because you're underage. I forget.

Artha
10-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Underage :sniffle:

Betheny
10-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Underage :sniffle:

Too bad Chris wasn't there, he probably woulda given you a lapdance.

I'm only saying this because I am in posession of the katana he bought at RenFest, and I don't fear the plastic silverware he swipes from the galley.

Toxicvixen
10-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Ranch???? is it named Neverland by chance?

:lol: I thought that too when I saw this post!

And the picture of your Ranch just looks like a house. I thought ranches had like horses and such. Maybe a few cowboys. Or Cows! :heart: Cows!

<--- City girl that has never been on a farm or ranch or so on. Forgets the last time she saw grass even.

xShadowMerchantx
10-04-2004, 11:22 PM
And where is this ranch?

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by HarmNone]

Psykos
10-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by xShadowMerchantx

And where is this ranch?

WVA

Brattt8525
10-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Psykos, how many interested people have you gotten thus far?

Methais
10-05-2004, 12:47 AM
<<LOL Wtfever. Get bent. >>

I think that was the point.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Methais]

Weedmage Princess
10-05-2004, 01:47 AM
Heh, just when I was all set to jump back into the thick of things...this thread made me realize just how much I *don't* want back in...

Scott
10-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Heh, just when I was all set to jump back into the thick of things...this thread made me realize just how much I *don't* want back in...

Where the hell have you been old lady!

Weedmage Princess
10-05-2004, 01:50 AM
Did you think [can be read as wish, too..hee] I died of old age?!

Scott
10-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Did you think [can be read as wish, too..hee] I died of old age?!

I was beginning to wonder....

10-05-2004, 02:14 AM
HOLY SHIT WEEDMAGE

AkMan
10-05-2004, 02:54 AM
WOO welcome back weedie. You've been missing out on so many quality threads like this one in your absence.

10-05-2004, 04:03 AM
It's called alcohol.

Snapp
10-05-2004, 06:08 AM
:heart: Weedie

Methais
10-05-2004, 07:05 AM
<<Homosexuality does not mean sex party, and the word "fag" should not be used like it was in this thread.>>

Would you prefer "heterosexually challenged"?

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Methais]

HarmNone
10-05-2004, 07:28 AM

Heh. I hear ya, Weedie! :rolleyes: