PDA

View Full Version : Lost 2 Enhancives on FWI to Krolvin

Zaigh
09-16-2014, 10:41 PM
Tonight fighting the krolvin pirates I lost 2 enhancives from a locked container. Did anyone find them?

One is a temp enhancive attuned to Durakar : a ruby-eyed carved bone skull amulet inscribed with sigils
The other is : a glass-encased troll flesh pin

Any help is appreciated!

Allereli
09-17-2014, 12:21 AM
the pirates/krolvin/whatever loot you? glad I departed my guy if so

Candor
09-17-2014, 12:25 AM
You lost stuff from a locked container? Ouch.

Zaigh
09-17-2014, 12:36 AM
Yep, they loot and it was indeed locked.... Gotta love this.

As you close your pack, a skeletal hand swings down from the skeleton perched on top holding a veil iron key and carefully locks the scaled travel pack and returns to its side.
<a bit later after I died, having not touched my pack in between>
The krolvin warmonger opens your scaled travel pack and after peering inside for a moment, scoops some gems into her sack!

Lost those 2 enhancives and a dark red-green bloodstone. Not very concerned for the bloodstone though.

Allereli
09-17-2014, 12:49 AM
that's retarded

Candor
09-17-2014, 12:49 AM
Yep, they loot and it was indeed locked.... Gotta love this.

As you close your pack, a skeletal hand swings down from the skeleton perched on top holding a veil iron key and carefully locks the scaled travel pack and returns to its side.
<a bit later after I died, having not touched my pack in between>
The krolvin warmonger opens your scaled travel pack and after peering inside for a moment, scoops some gems into her sack!

Lost those 2 enhancives and a dark red-green bloodstone. Not very concerned for the bloodstone though.

I realize there are different rules with invasions/quests, but this seems like it could be a bug. Did you ask about it?

Zaigh
09-17-2014, 12:53 AM
I've assisted, but no answer as of yet.

Also have a post up on the officials in the FWI threads on the krolvin.

Palcron
09-17-2014, 01:00 AM
I'd be surprised if a GM didn't fix the issue and return your items. I can't imagine invasion critters being intended to bypass all standard critter rules.

Candor
09-17-2014, 01:03 AM
I'd be surprised if a GM didn't fix the issue and return your items. I can't imagine invasion critters being intended to bypass all standard critter rules.

If it were a special critter ability for the event and coded as such with specific messaging, I would say tough cookies. But it looks like the invasion critters simply ignored the fact that the container was locked, and that IMHO is a bug.

Archigeek
09-18-2014, 12:16 PM
During invasions GMs will typically return your stuff that is pillaged.