PDA

View Full Version : Ambient Zested "Chucky" Doll

shad0ws0ngs
09-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Looking for one of those ambient zested super creepy dolls that got labeled "Chucky" dolls. Mostly curious what anyone wants for one. I haven't seen any sold in a while.

A few that were sold looked like this: a flinty-eyed jester doll and A stump-legged jester doll

the non-ambient zests look like a few off-the-shelf dolls I've seen, but they don't seem to do the ambient stuff. Figured I would make inquiries.

vprmn123
09-18-2014, 09:41 AM
I have the stump-legged jester doll. I got into a bidding war and ended up paying 30m for it. I may end up selling at some point.

shad0ws0ngs
09-18-2014, 07:01 PM
what do you think of it? how often do the ambient zests go off?

vprmn123
09-18-2014, 09:57 PM
It's a fun toy. It seems the ambient scripts go off more in a reactive way. The more you mess with it, the more alive it becomes.

Methais
09-18-2014, 10:07 PM
I never heard of these. Someone should post the scripts.

Thondalar
09-18-2014, 10:09 PM
I never heard of these. Someone should post the scripts.

They're pretty cool, from EG or something a couple years ago. I got a consolation version that had all the active scripts but not the inactive ones, sold it a while back and I didn't save what all it does...the full version is pretty crazy though...it'll move shit around in your inventory, you can put it in your cloak and it'll move to your pouch, pop out every now and then and do weird shit...

Not a whole lot of these were given out, I'm not sure who all active has a fully unlocked one.

vprmn123
09-18-2014, 10:28 PM
s>poke doll
Taking one finger, you firmly poke your jester doll in its stomach. Suddenly, a stream of green goo shoots from its mouth and hits you in the face!

s>punch doll
You give your jester doll a solid punch to the stomach! As the blow lands, a gutteral growl comes from the jester doll and its eyes briefly glow red.

s>poke doll
Taking one finger, you firmly poke your jester doll in its stomach. A rush of air comes from its mouth.

s>hug doll
You give jester doll a warm hug. You feel something slide around inside.

s>pull doll
As you pull on one of the limbs of your jester doll, you feel something snap inside. You can't be sure, but you could swear its eyes narrowed for a moment at the same time.

Ambient Messaging:

Your jester doll crawls out of your black leather coat and into your right hand. It swivels its head toward you and gives an evil grin.

A low, raspy chuckle comes from in your krolvin hide pouch.

The head of your jester doll suddenly spins in a complete circle, stopping with its beady eyes focused directly on you.

Something in your spidersilk neckpouch shifts and moves slightly.

The head of your jester doll suddenly swivels to look directly at you, then becomes still.

A soft cackle eminates from in your elven leather sack. (Yea, they spelled emanates wrong.)

Your jester doll suddenly spins its head to look directly at you. With an oversized grin, it hisses, "You're my best friend! I'll be with you 'til the end! And the end is soon..."

Something in your spidersilk neckpouch eerily chants, "I seeeeee you."

Something shifts in your gear, and your krolvin hide pouch feels a bit heavier.

Your jester doll crawls out of your shadowy black hip-satchel and shifts its eyes toward you. A low growl emanates from the doll, ending in a throaty chuckle as it slips back in the hip-satchel.

JackWhisper
09-19-2014, 01:28 AM
For some reason, I just don't see that being anywhere near worth 30 mil. That is an insanely cool toy though. Nice grab.

vprmn123
09-19-2014, 06:14 AM
hoy and helsfeld provoked me

Elgrim
09-19-2014, 07:53 AM
I was the one that won it off of the carousel, and was pleased as punch it went so high on auction. It was a very cool toy though!

Methais
09-19-2014, 09:24 AM
I'd pay 30m for it if you could set it on the ground and have it run around stabbing people.

shad0ws0ngs
09-19-2014, 02:31 PM
bet you could hire a gnome to dress as a copy and go stab people for 30m

Androidpk
09-19-2014, 02:36 PM
bet you could hire a gnome to dress as a copy and go stab people for 30m

And now you know how Hoy makes so much money!

Thondalar
09-19-2014, 09:18 PM
And now you know how Hoy makes so much money!

Lol.

shad0ws0ngs
12-25-2014, 01:26 AM
bump