PDA

View Full Version : Instruments - altered or zested or random

shad0ws0ngs
09-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Dirty/Broken Instruments - the following instruments are zested for RUB and EXHALE. Nairdin thinks they might be unlockable, so I will try one at Xerria. I'll include what each's rub/exhale does. These instruments can be altered but must remain shabby or dirty looking

a warped reed flute with a tattered silk tassle - MB: 25k
>rub my flute
You rub at your reed flute, digging some encrusted grime out of its mouthpiece.
>exhale my flute
You blow across a warped reed flute with a tattered silk tassle, coaxing a shrill shriek from the instrument.

a scratched pine mandolin with a wobbly neck - MB: 25k
>rub my mandolin
You rub at your pine mandolin, scraping some waxy cruft off of its strings.
>exhale my mandolin
You blow heavily on a scratched pine mandolin with a wobbly neck, sneezing as you inhale a cloud of dislodged dust!

some moth-eaten bagpipes with splintered yew chanters -
>rub my bagpipe
You rub at your moth-eaten bagpipes, cleaning some greyish slime off of its reed.
>exhale my bagpipe
You blow vigorously through some moth-eaten bagpipes with splintered yew chanters, filling the area with a moldy stink as air whistles through some tiny moth-eaten holes in the bladder.

a splintered maoral harp with worn gut strings - MB: 25k
>rub my harp
You rub at your maoral harp, scraping some waxy cruft off of its strings.
>exhale my harp
You blow heavily on a splintered maoral harp with worn gut strings, sneezing as you inhale a cloud of dislodged dust!

Other instruments:

a green-arabesqued black metal flute worked into the shape of a double-bladed dagger - play it! see if you can summon a dragonzord! I couldn't and the merchant who added summoning notes wasn't amused by my attempt, either. Just a random alteration I decided to try and get one day - MB: 200k CB: 200k to Vi0lent Femme SOLD

a cat-skin and tigerwood tambourine - comes with a gut-stitched hide instrument case with a crude bone toggle. Case has a zested open/close - MB: 50k

Ltlprprincess
09-11-2014, 03:04 PM
I will only bid on the dragon dagger if it's the limited edition 24k gold plated one.

shad0ws0ngs
09-11-2014, 03:40 PM
I blew on it for a good 20 minutes trying to get a giant mechanical dragon to appear, so japh-spit-covered is essentially the same thing, I think

shad0ws0ngs
09-13-2014, 09:25 AM
bump

Vi0lent Femme
09-13-2014, 12:47 PM
MB flute

shad0ws0ngs
09-13-2014, 07:47 PM
dragonzord flute or the dirty/zested one?

Vi0lent Femme
09-14-2014, 03:37 AM
dragonzord one, sorry...wait, you DID say you blew on that one for like 20 minutes, so, technically that makes it dirty too

shad0ws0ngs
09-14-2014, 09:18 AM
updated!

shad0ws0ngs
09-15-2014, 10:43 AM
once

shad0ws0ngs
09-16-2014, 10:19 AM
twice

shad0ws0ngs
09-17-2014, 06:16 PM
and sold