PDA

View Full Version : Fully Unlocked Veola Fascinator

shad0ws0ngs
09-11-2014, 01:16 PM
a jet-on-cream damask fascinator with a thin mesh veil

Hair worn, changes hair style. Can have 3? customized hair styles added by certain merchants. It can be altered as well. The description of the fascinator will change depending on whether it is empty, has a gem set in it, or a feather.

hair without fascinator:
He has long, silky autumnal red hair that is streaked with a multitude of copper and bronze hues.

hair with fascinator:
He has long, silky autumnal red hair parted to the side and pinned back with a jet-on-cream damask fascinator adorned with a spray of black toucan feathers.

Gem:
a jet-on-cream damask fascinator pinned with a pink coral brooch

feather:
a jet-on-cream damask fascinator adorned with a spray of black toucan feathers

Each setting can be altered to change how they look. It's a potentially very complicated, but diverse item if you have a few ideas in mind.

Analysis:
You analyze your damask fascinator and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item is designed to display a gem or feather. The fascinator has three distinct descriptions, one when empty, a second when a gem is inserted, and a third when a feather is inserted. To insert an item, hold the fascinator in one hand, the item you'd like to insert in the opposite hand and PUSH fascinator. PULLing the fascinator will remove the hairpiece and restore the fascinator to its empty description. It has been fully unlocked and has the following verbs available: TWIST, TAP , ATTEND, NOD and SHAKE.

When worn, it will temporarily alter your hairstyle and supports up to three custom hairstyles in addition to the default setting. Currently it has no custom hairstyles set.

When altering these items there is some important information to keep in mind. First, this item belongs to the BARRETTE group and may only be altered in one of the following nouns: Barrette, Haircomb, Fascinator, Cockade, Ornament, Headpiece, and Ribbon(s). And while each side is highly customizable, both the noun and material do need to remain the same for all three sides.

You can tell that the fascinator is as light as it can get.

Zests:
>twist my fasc
Feeling slightly flustered, you begin to subconsiously twist a strand of autumnal red hair around your fascinator. Realizing what you're doing, you quickly lower your hand and adopt a more composed demeanor to face to the world.
>tap my fasc
Feeling a bit smug, you slowly tap your index finger against your temple as a knowing expression spreads across your face.
>attend my fasc
You glance down coyly, fingers absently attending to your damask fascinator, as a enigmatic expression plays across your face.
>nod my fasc
Deep within your own thoughts, you offer slow, distracted nod.
>shake my fasc
You shake your head for a short moment, then stop suddenly, as if having second thoughts.

MB: 750k CB: 750k to Radeek SOLD

radeek
09-11-2014, 03:53 PM

shad0ws0ngs
09-11-2014, 08:31 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
09-12-2014, 01:02 PM
once

shad0ws0ngs
09-13-2014, 09:25 AM
twice