PDA

View Full Version : Bush or Kerry?

Andrath
10-04-2004, 12:42 AM
Bush or Kerry? I think Bush is gonna announce either the capture or death of Bin Laden right before voting starts..

GSTamral
10-04-2004, 12:44 AM
<<<
Bush or Kerry? I think Bush is gonna announce either the capture or death of Bin Laden right before voting starts..
>>>

Statements like this make me even more terrified about the general intelligence of the ABB crowd. Who's stupider, Bush himself, or the bush haters? It's getting close here..

Wezas
10-04-2004, 12:50 AM
It's neck and neck... wait, who's this coming from the back.... it's.... it's..... it's Swift Boat Vets for Truth! Swift Boat Vets for Truth by a nose!

Farquar
10-04-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by GSTamral
<<<
>>>

Statements like this make me even more terrified about the general intelligence of the ABB crowd. Who's stupider, Bush himself, or the bush haters? It's getting close here..

The "October Surprise" is a pretty well doumented fear/phenomenon.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/02/october.surprise.ap/

The only reason I'm wary is because the Bush admin pulled something similar during the Democratic convention (some terrorist leader "coincidentally" being captured during the DNC). Who says they don't have a sleeper in place to lock the election down? Would anyone disagree that Osama's capture or (publicized) death between now and the election would likely produce a landslide victory for Bush?

Keller
10-04-2004, 04:01 AM
Not I. While I *HOPE* this is not the case, do I put it past them? Nope. Politics will always be politics. It's a shitty game.

Slider
10-04-2004, 05:35 AM
I think that "none of the above" has my vote in this election.

Andrath
10-04-2004, 07:32 AM
:stupid: Sad you can't pick somebody, vote for Spiderman or something.

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by Andrath]

Cayge
10-04-2004, 08:02 AM
<<<
>>>

I hate Bush, and I'm no idiot. I think its a far less evil to lie about a blowjob under oath than to lie to Americans who blindly support you [you] and invade a country totally fucking uselessly. See you in November.

10-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Bush rocks my socks. Four more years.

- Arkans

Tsa`ah
10-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Andrath

This is called a write in vote. If you want to vote for Spiderman ... vote for Spiderman.

Caiylania
10-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

This is called a write in vote. If you want to vote for Spiderman ... vote for Spiderman.

Let's all vote for Harmnone!!! The world would never expect it!

Psykos
10-04-2004, 09:25 AM

This is called the waste of a vote, and the reason only people with Brains should be allowed to vote.

Andrath
10-04-2004, 09:48 PM
What...damn got seriously shutdown, I was telling him to vote for somebody but don't..not vote.

xtc
10-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Cayge

<<<
>>>

I hate Bush, and I'm no idiot. I think its a far less evil to lie about a blowjob under oath than to lie to Americans who blindly support you [you] and invade a country totally fucking uselessly. See you in November.

Yeah Bush maybe scarier but Billary was a scumball. Let's not forget the mountain of sexual abuse accusations, where there is smoke there is fire.

ps my vote is for the flip flopper Kerry

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by xtc]

Chadj
10-04-2004, 10:20 PM
<<<
>>>

You, because stupider is not a word.

Jenisi
10-05-2004, 03:07 AM
I've claimed this idea for many months now.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Jenisi]

Tsa`ah
10-05-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Psykos
This is called the waste of a vote, and the reason only people with Brains should be allowed to vote.

By your very reasoning you should be forever removed from the voting registries?

The only wasted vote is the vote not cast. Voting for Spiderman would be considered more of a protest vote.

This is how dead candidates beat out living candidates. This sort of vote, if in large volumes, sends message to political parties ... Your candidates sucks horse ass and I would rather have a fictional character in office than the clown you have backed.

Wasted votes ... if cast ... do not exist.

Wastes of space/genetic material/etc etc etc ... do exist. Yourself being a prime example.

Wezas
10-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Congrats PB, one of your quotes has been removed from my sig because Chadj is hilarious.

The minivan stays, though.

Parkbandit
10-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
Congrats PB, one of your quotes has been removed from my sig because Chadj is hilarious.

The minivan stays, though.

:(

It's not really a mini-van persay... here's a picture:

Notice the rocket pods and machine gun placements. This is NOT your father's old minivan.

:)

Wezas
10-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Here is a 2004 Mazda Minivan.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2004/Mazda/100341047/028589-E.jpg

Are the rockets some kind of option? Perhaps instead of the fog lights?

Parkbandit
10-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Wezas
Here is a 2004 Mazda Minivan.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2004/Mazda/100341047/028589-E.jpg

Are the rockets some kind of option? Perhaps instead of the fog lights?

I'm sad because mine's only a 2003.

:(

But it DOES have a kick ass dvd/monitor that pulls down out of the roof! That HAS to count for some cool points? Maybe even enough to negate the whole minivan stigma??

Come on man..

Warriorbird
10-05-2004, 10:07 AM
It's sad when a red-blood conservative American male can't convince his wife to get an SUV instead of a minivan.

:P

Parkbandit
10-05-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
It's sad when a red-blood conservative American male can't convince his wife to get an SUV instead of a minivan.

:P

Bastard.

FIRST of all.. I drive the SUV.

SECOND of all.. what do I care what my wife drives? If she wants a minivan.. hell, feel free. It can carry about twice as much cargo as my SUV because the back seat drops down flat and the 2 front ones are removable. On long trips, I make her drive and I sit in the back and watch dvds.

People.. the negative stigma of the minivan HAS to be expunged from our society. No longer must we feel the need to demean those that own a minivan. Instead of belittling them, we should praise the minivan owners as trend setters! As risk takers! As PATRIOTIC AMERICANS!

People, join me and we will finally feel proud to utter the words, “I own a minivan”

Tsa`ah
10-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
People, join me and we will finally feel proud to utter the words, “I own a minivan”

You had me going until I realized I still have a sack and penis.

Parkbandit
10-05-2004, 10:38 AM

You had me going until I realized I still have a sack and penis.

Have you ever heard the term "If the VAN is a rockin, don't come a knocking"?

Obvious proof that guys get more ass in a minivan than a car or SUV.

Who's the penis-less guy now Tsa`ah? HA!

Wezas
10-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Have you ever heard the term "If the VAN is a rockin, don't come a knocking"?

Difference:

van: http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/public/img-1096984043.jpg

MINIvan: http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2004/Mazda/100341047/028589-E.jpg

Mr. T pities the fool who thinks they're the same.

Parkbandit
10-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Mon Dieu!

Chelle
10-05-2004, 12:31 PM
I with ya on voting for Harmnone. It's about time we had a wise woman running things.

However, I :heart: our current Prez.

http://members.cox.net/celestynne4/patrioticsmile.bmp

note: You may have my four more years smilie if ya want it.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Chelle]

10-05-2004, 12:36 PM
You will be more cool if you address your minivan as .. "The Shaggin' Wagon"