PDA

View Full Version : Altered Feature Concealing Heavily Scripted Climate Weather Cloak

leifastagsweed
08-18-2014, 07:51 PM
an ebon silk elven-styled cloak

Alteration with show:
>look cloak
This elegant cloak is woven from strands of the finest silk, and dyed a deep ebon. A trio of black diamonds, set in vultite, clasp the garment at the shoulder. A row of crimson scroll work has been expertly sewn along the flowing hem.

Details:
>anal my cloak
You analyze your elven-styled cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
The elven-styled cloak is a garment that changes messaging depending on the climate you're in, or whether it is raining/snowing outside. This item can be altered, it just needs to remain the basic essence of what the item is (no changing a cloak into a dress, but a cloak into a coat is fine).
The cloak is fully unlocked with feature concealer ability. It has 16 verbs.
This is currently set to be a cloak of some sort.
The cloak is currently hooded, but it could have a custom hood added by a skilled merchant.
The cloak currently has a default fastener, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant.
The cloak currently has default pockets, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant. Options are a small pocket, a large pocket, small scabbards, weapon loops, large pouches, and small pouches.
You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

***Weighs 6 lbs empty, weighs 138 lbs full - VLA capacity***

Examples of roleplaying scripts/verbs:
>wear cloak
Draping the elven-styled cloak over your shoulders, you enswathe yourself with the cloak.
>close cloak
You fasten the clasp on your elven-styled cloak, bracing yourself for the outdoor weather.
>open my cloak
You unfasten the clasp on your elven-styled cloak and open it, no longer needing the extra protection from the weather outside.
>rub cloak
You push your elven-styled cloak off your shoulders and glance around your surroundings.
>toss cloak
You toss back a portion of your elven-styled cloak over your shoulder.
>pet cloak
You idly trace the seams of your elven-styled cloak.
>push cloak
You arrange the hood of your elven-styled cloak, which is pushed back from your head and pooled around your shoulders.
>pull cloak
You pull the hood of your elven-styled cloak over your head, preparing yourself for the capricious elements of the outdoors.
>turn cloak
You turn back the edge of your elven-styled cloak momentarily, revealing the interior pockets.
>clean cloak
You run a hand over your elven-styled cloak, cleaning off the surface.
>point cloak
You swiftly run the tip of your forefinger across your elven-styled cloak.
>spin cloak
You spin around and cause your elven-styled cloak to billow outward, momentarily glancing about your surroundings
>touch cloak
You idly trace the seams of your elven-styled cloak.
>hold cloak
You clench your fists involuntarily as you gaze at your elven-styled cloak, wishing it could be yours.
>remove cloak
You slip out of the elven-styled cloak and fold it over your forearm, making sure it doesn't drag on the floor.

Examples of pocketing/sheathing scripts:
>get bow from my cloak
You draw a scorched wyrwood long bow from one of the weapon loops sewn inside of your elven-styled cloak.
>put bow in my cloak
You slip the wyrwood long bow into one of the weapon loops sewn inside of your elven-styled cloak.
>put dag in my cloak
You sheathe the obsidian dagger into one of the small scabbards sewn inside of your elven-styled cloak.
>get dag from my cloak
You draw an obsidian dagger from one of the small scabbards sewn inside of your elven-styled cloak.
>get ruby from my cloak
You grab a dwarf-cut ruby from a small pocket inside of your elven-styled cloak.
>put vial in my cloak
You tuck the green glass vial into a small pocket inside of your elven-styled cloak.

Examples of feature concealing scripts:
>pull cloak
You pull the hood of your elven-styled cloak over your head, preparing yourself for the capricious elements of the outdoors.

You see Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl the Druid.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
It is difficult to properly see her features as the hood of her cloak is pulled down over her face.

>push cloak
You push the hood of your elven-styled cloak onto your shoulders, glancing about your surroundings.

You see Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl the Druid.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She is tall and appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian eyes and sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair cascading down her back in loose layers. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone. She has glassy pale jade green polish brushed onto her manicured fingernails.

Examples of climate sensing abilities:
As per Wyrom, they check the area you're in to be...
Inside > Snowing > Raining > Ashy > Climate

Price:
MB: 12 mil
BO: Offers accepted by PM

Ryku
08-18-2014, 07:57 PM
BUMP!

leifastagsweed
08-19-2014, 11:45 AM
Bump back atcha and thank you for the unsolicited seller's advice rep, yo.

GOOOOD MORNING, PLAYERS CORNER!

http://skymovies.sky.com/image/unscaled/2009/1/27/Good-Morning-Vietnam-15-4.jpg

JackWhisper
08-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Poor RW!

Franknozly
08-19-2014, 02:06 PM
did you lighten before deepen because my climatewear cloak holds huge amount...

leifastagsweed
08-19-2014, 05:33 PM
did you lighten before deepen because my climatewear cloak holds huge amount...

This is a super old (notice the old skewl alteration) feature concealer cloak that I had max deepened before getting in line at the FWI fest and turning it into a climate cloak. It's stats are different because of it's age and the fact that it was already feature concealing, assumably.

leifastagsweed
08-22-2014, 07:15 PM
MB lowered.