PDA

View Full Version : Purging! Buy my gowns and other fancy stuff

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-10-2014, 01:22 AM
I'm going to be auctioning stuff off in batches just to keep things as manageable as possible.

First up, gowns!

- Auctions are once, twice, sold unless a buyout is offered.

- Pick-up can be arranged anywhere but is preferably on IFW.

- Bank Notes need to be for IFW or EN, or else payment needs to be made in pure silver.

- I am not responsible if any of your friends accuse you of looking like a tarted up half-Sylvan for wearing anything you purchase

- Anything you see without a listed BO, make me your best offer if you want to try to buy it out

- Please contact me on AIM at LadyAdriata or here via PM to arrange a pickup time!

Gowns

Some of these are altered, others are off the rack. I’ll note which ones I am positive are alters.

MB for Altered Gowns: 100k

a slim cardinal satin gown strung with obsidian strands across the low back (altered)

a low-backed dark silk column gown scaled with chitonous emerald flakes (altered)

a deeply-cowled inky green silk gown with a pleated mermaid hem (altered)

a slender mulberry silk gown with copper knotwork embroidery bordering the plunging back (altered)

a pale ashen silk gown with a long crimson lace underskirt (altered) (MB on this gown is 20k)

a flaring silver-on-white jacquard gown with floor-length bell sleeves (altered— also it should be noted that bell sleeves cannot technically be floor length, so you may be able to ASSIST and get the sleeves changed).. This dress is also reversible and you TURN it to get it to look like: a long-sleeved emerald velvet gown with a tall ruffled white linen collar

a trailing ember-hued dupioni silk kirtle back-laced with thin gold braiding (altered)

a slender blush and ivory bourde gown with a box-pleated train (altered)

Off the Rack, MB 20k each, BO 100k:

a tone-on-tone ebon marbrinus gown with long pointed sleeves
a deep night-hued damask gown with raised textured roses
a corseted plum crepe gown with triple-flounced bell sleeves
an aubergine brushed wool kirtle with a low square neckline
a rhimar-hued cotehardie of icy silver and azure marbrinus
a square-necked cotehardie of fitted cedar red satin panels
a long-sleeved cotehardie of rich peridot green dupioni silk
a bell-sleeved plum batiste gown with a fitted lace bodice
a cowled midnight black silk gown with a lace-scalloped hem
a high-waisted painted silk gown of varying metallic hues
a square-necked cinnamon silk bliaut
a narrow milky white batiste gown with an eyelet lace hem
a textured kirtle of delicately ridged copper dupioni silk
a tightly fitted jet silk gown with a pleated mermaid hem
a black leather bodice buckled over a high-necked gown of absinthe silk

SOLD, awaiting pick up:

Lady Lightning
08-10-2014, 02:37 AM
MB on these:

a sleek obsidian collar suspending a backless gown of pooling eahnor-hued satin (altered)
a sideless ebon silk tunic dress bound around the chest with thin leather straps (altered)
a layered smoky linen and silk gown draped from an angular collar of jet basilisk skin (altered)

MesaPaen
08-10-2014, 10:07 AM
a slender pale linden collar suspending a backless gown of pooling pale silk (altered)

MB on this, please.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Updated!

Samhaine
08-10-2014, 11:01 PM
a sleek obsidian collar suspending a backless gown of pooling eahnor-hued satin (altered) CB 100k Lady Lightning

I'll go 125k on this please.

Taelinn
08-10-2014, 11:33 PM
a plunging tempest grey dupioni silk gown swirled with dark hues along the trailing skirt (altered)
a flame-hued dupioni silk gown shoulder-fastened by buttons affixed with cascading gold feathers (altered)

mb on these, please

Lady Lightning
08-11-2014, 01:09 AM
150k a sleek obsidian collar suspending a backless gown of pooling eahnor-hued satin

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Updated

Nauriel
08-11-2014, 11:50 AM
a layered smoky linen and silk gown draped from an angular collar of jet basilisk skin (altered) - 200k.

Thanks!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Updated!

Samhaine
08-11-2014, 04:49 PM
a sleek obsidian collar suspending a backless gown of pooling eahnor-hued satin (altered) CB 150k Lady Lightning

175k please.

Lady Lightning
08-11-2014, 06:02 PM
a sleek obsidian collar suspending a backless gown of pooling eahnor-hued satin (altered)

Samhaine
08-11-2014, 08:02 PM

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Updated! Two gowns are sold, you can find me on AIM as LadyAdriata or PM me here to arrange pick up!

Lady Lightning
08-12-2014, 09:15 PM

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Updated! More gowns sold!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-13-2014, 06:18 PM
I'm currently on AIM so if anyone wants to arrange pickup that way soon, hop on!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Updated!

Ltlprprincess
08-14-2014, 02:09 PM
a corseted blue black dupioni silk ballgown with a long heavily bustled train (altered)
a plunging sapphire lace-over-silk gown with a train of trailing silken wisps (altered)
a deeply plunging vaalin-hued silk gown with pale circular swirls rising up the trailing hem (altered)
a backless despanal-hued silk gown with detached floor-length scalloped sleeves (altered)
a backless rhimar-hued silk gown fanning into a fading white train (altered)

MB on these.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Updated!

Ltlprprincess
08-14-2014, 02:36 PM
a corseted golden silk ballgown featuring a bustled train of foliated fireleaf-hued silks (altered)

MB on this one, too!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-14-2014, 02:46 PM
You got it!

Samhaine
08-14-2014, 08:54 PM

350k please.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-14-2014, 09:02 PM
Updated

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-15-2014, 06:49 AM
Updated again!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-16-2014, 06:58 AM
Updated, if people who won a gown could please contact me on here via PM or through AIM (LadyAdriata) to arrange a pickup time, that'd be great. I am able to deliver to any main town now.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-17-2014, 08:52 AM
Going to be adding some more stuff later on today, including a Vanne fan!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-17-2014, 05:12 PM
Forgot to update this, it's been updated! Congrats Samhaine!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Bumping!