PDA

View Full Version : 4x claid T1 and 1x Grimbane (+10 weighting)

Jarvan
08-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Putting up my Claid as I have a new piece I am working on.

Had it enchanted twice at RTCF, Grimbane added with more weighting (maybe should have gone with fire flares, but oh well), NPC ensorcelled at last EG.

You draw the greyed ora claidhmore from one of the straps underneath your leather hiking pack.

A strange necrotic haze radiates from the claidhmore.

You swing a mithril-set greyed ora claidhmore at a Grimswarm troll archer!
AS: +314 vs DS: +200 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +2 = +150
... and hit for 45 points of damage!
Left leg mangled horribly.
The troll archer is knocked to the ground!
The troll archer is stunned!

** Necrotic energy from your greyed ora claidhmore overflows into you! **

You feel energized!
Roundtime: 5 sec.

MB 40 Mill Silver
BO 65 Mill Silver

Will take cash instead of silver if the buyer wishes, or a combo thereof. (At current rate of 10 per million) Bid in silver, and PM me if you want to pay in cash tho. All bids public please.

Rethrowing this up there.

Alashir
08-06-2014, 03:06 PM
With sigils that's a lot of weighting.

JackWhisper
08-06-2014, 03:24 PM
If this thing had undead instead of grim, people would be going insane.

SourD
08-06-2014, 03:27 PM

Does undead bane pretty much make it permablessed?

JackWhisper
08-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Pretty much. It's a bit different, but basically, your weapon can hit undead now.

SourD
08-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Got ya. Yeah that's freaking sweet

rolfard
08-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Beautiful piece, wish I swung THW.

Jarvan
08-06-2014, 03:42 PM

If I had had the 100+ mill or got lucky on a spin/raffle.. it would have. But then the price would be 200+ mill.

Luftstreitkräfte
08-07-2014, 11:39 AM
So your project piece going into these high end festivals was a 2x claidhmore worth no more than 7 or 8m? Yikes. Read my guide please!

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?88914-so-you-won-a-ticket-quick-CCF-merchant-guide&highlight=

For all of the work done on this I'd put your MB a little higher, or just keep the item. What you've invested isn't going to be worth the lot of coins you'll get, much like the other sellers (think high end lances) are going through.

Buckwheet
08-07-2014, 12:18 PM
So your project piece going into these high end festivals was a 2x claidhmore worth no more than 7 or 8m? Yikes. Read my guide please!

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?88914-so-you-won-a-ticket-quick-CCF-merchant-guide&highlight=

For all of the work done on this I'd put your MB a little higher, or just keep the item. What you've invested isn't going to be worth the lot of coins you'll get, much like the other sellers (think high end lances) are going through.

I disagree with this statement. It will sell for what it will sell for. The fact it hasn't started at 50m means there isn't interest right now in it, so if he needs the coins for something else, raising the MB is silly. I mean look at your ridiculous lance. Its been for sale for a very long time and you continued to raise the price on it or add services and it appears few, if any, who could afford it, want it.

Alashir
08-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Lol

Khariz
08-07-2014, 01:25 PM
I would have bought this for even the buyout, if I haven't just bought the greataxe of doom.

Luftstreitkräfte
08-07-2014, 01:48 PM
I disagree with this statement. It will sell for what it will sell for. The fact it hasn't started at 50m means there isn't interest right now in it, so if he needs the coins for something else, raising the MB is silly. I mean look at your ridiculous lance. Its been for sale for a very long time and you continued to raise the price on it or add services and it appears few, if any, who could afford it, want it.

I can agree here I mean my lance was a learning experience. Would have gone perfect, but other than that changed nothing. It's an interesting piece, not actually high end. But throwing a merchant enchant on a 2x claidhmore? Blasphemy!

Buckwheet
08-07-2014, 01:49 PM
I would have bought this for even the buyout, if I haven't just bought the greataxe of doom.

Exactly. I am not saying this weapon isn't worth the price or more. I am saying that people who could buy it either can't or have something equal/better and if Jarvan has something else he needs to work on...raising the price is silly.

Jarvan
11-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Bump from the dead...

Androidpk
11-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Surprised you haven't sold this yet. Would love to a see log of this with the heavy damage weighting sigil and the new paladin spell that also adds heavy weighting. Talk about overkill.

Jarvan
11-10-2014, 02:39 AM
bump

vamosj
11-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Would be nice on my GoS wizard. If I could swing a claid down to 1 with haste. He's a dwarf, so kind of hard to do without a bunch of enhancives.

Jarvan
11-10-2014, 03:49 AM
Would be nice on my GoS wizard. If I could swing a claid down to 1 with haste. He's a dwarf, so kind of hard to do without a bunch of enhancives.

What a 2 sec claid isn't good enough for ya?

Haldrik
11-10-2014, 05:52 AM

Don't get Taverkin started.

vamosj
11-11-2014, 12:49 AM

When 5 grimswarm rush into the room, that extra second counts a lot.

Jarvan
11-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Well you stance dance the fist one, maybe two, then kill the rest before they can recover.

Sorcasaurus
11-11-2014, 10:36 AM
When 5 grimswarm rush into the room, that extra second counts a lot.

one Mstrike to cull them all...