PDA

View Full Version : tattoo help please

11-05-2004, 10:08 PM
I bought a ticket from Nontay with a few services on it and one of them is a custom tat.

I want to have something along the lines of "a copper(y)(-)?inked tattoo of a hammer driving a nail (through, or is that good enough) on his, or something, gah, i'm tired, help?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-05-2004, 10:14 PM
W on each ass cheek. W*W has class AND style.

11-05-2004, 10:17 PM
heh, I always expect the best suggestions from ya :lol:

Might as well carve a little smiley face in my ass with prison bitch etched on it
/sarcasm

11-05-2004, 10:36 PM
a coppery tattoo of a hammer driving a nail with red-inked (blood?) coming out of the (artificial wound?) on his bicep...

ugh help

ChildOfWar
11-05-2004, 10:38 PM
get some nuts tattooed on your chin so everyone knows you like dick in your mouth

Wezas
11-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by ChildOfWar
get some nuts tattooed on your chin so everyone knows you like dick in your mouth

Looks like you have a fan, Stanley.

Registered today, imagine that.

Drew
11-05-2004, 10:42 PM
a tattoo of a copper hammer driving a nail through a well-inked tear on his upper arm

Asha
11-05-2004, 10:46 PM
A tattoo of a copper Maimara driving a car through a wall on the upper east side.

Shimm

11-05-2004, 10:51 PM
A tattoo of a hammer driving a a nail through a blood-trickling-crimson-inked tear on his bicep

no, not final product

still brainstorming, thjanks drew

Asha
11-05-2004, 10:58 PM
get rid of the tattoo part at the beginning

Shimm

11-05-2004, 11:03 PM
I think I'm getting closer to the product I want...

How does "A (tattoo?) of a hammer bearing down upon a long rusty nail oozing rich crimson blood?" Sound so far?

Back
11-05-2004, 11:19 PM
http://www.zendada.com/images/stan.jpg

Ohhhh! A game tattoo. Doh.

11-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Hahahah

Asha
11-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Keep the tattoo part out if you can . . though some might say it looks too real.
But thats looking sweet now mate, looks like ya got it. :)

Shimm

HarmNone
11-06-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell

How does "A (tattoo?) of a hammer bearing down upon a long rusty nail oozing rich crimson blood?" Sound so far?

This sounds like the nail is oozing blood. Is that what you're going for?

I think I'd have the hammer "striking" the nail and drawing forth blood (or something like that).

HarmNone...syntax is everything :D

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by HarmNone]

Vesi
11-06-2004, 05:05 AM

A tattoo of a death rune etched hammer pounding a long rusty diseased encrusted vorpal nail of doom covered in oozing festering blood tied in pink bows.

Vesi

j/k (as if I had to put that)

Caiylania
11-06-2004, 05:23 AM
a tattoo of a hammer striking a rust covered nail through a raw bleeding wound (on his ______ ).

Eiderfleur
11-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Vesi

A tattoo of a death rune etched hammer pounding a long rusty diseased encrusted vorpal nail of doom covered in oozing festering blood tied in pink bows.

Vesi

j/k (as if I had to put that)

ROFLMAO

Caiylania
11-07-2004, 06:14 AM
Don't forget to show us what you go with. :D

11-09-2004, 02:26 AM
You see Hammerrhead Crusherson the Warlord.
He appears to be a Giant of the Grot'karesh Clan.
He appears to be young. He has dilated purple eyes and sickly yellow skin. He has spiky, raven-black hair speckled with tiny white flakes of dandruff. He has a lopsided and slightly deformed face, a flattened nose and a missing tooth. He has a large wad of tobacco stuffed in his lower lip.
He has a tiny moldy bone covered in decaying sinew in the middle of his nose, a tattoo depicting a hammer driving a rusty nail through a bleeding heart on his arm, a black chain tattoo on his ankle, a black chain tattoo on his neck, a crude glaes pipe clenched between his teeth, a small black skull tattoo on his neck, and a small black skull tattoo on his ankle.
He is in good shape.
He is holding some enruned spidersilk bracers in his right hand.
He is wearing some red-tinted spectacles, a copper Grot'karesh talisman, an attacking copper giantman pin, a coppery brown ring, a copper-horned orcish warhelm, a shark's tooth earring, a coppery brown sack with bloodstained runes running down its sides, a copper-mesh backpack, a tasteless khaki-colored greatcloak, a coppery brown vultite wall shield, a coppery-mesh spidersilk pouch, a bleached crossed bone bowtie, a corroded copper bracelet adorned with a series of rusted iron studs, a pair of heavy vruul skin gauntlets set with copper knuckle-spikes, a Warrior Guild Master pin, an ancient Black Wolf armband, some burnished copper bangles, some corroded copper carillons, a badly scuffed wolf hide sheath trimmed with rotting ironwood, a coppery brown rolaren shark, some coppery brown rolaren chainmail, some enruned spidersilk leg greaves, some frayed hemp pants, and some weathered camouflage boots.

got it, too lazy to delete shit. :D

Drew
11-09-2004, 04:40 AM
So, are you killing bleeding heart liberals?

11-09-2004, 04:43 AM
i'm killing a bleeding heart

I dunno about the liberal part of it.. ?

Caiylania
11-09-2004, 04:55 AM
Pretty cool :) My question is....... the heart a human heart or this kind: :heart:

Drew
11-09-2004, 04:56 AM
I just always associate the phrase "bleeding heart" with "liberal". Maybe I hear it said more often than other folks but they are indelibly stuck together in my mind.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bleeding%20heart

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by Drew]

11-09-2004, 04:57 AM
The heartily heart heart :heart:

Er, maybe leave it up to the viewer's 'magination. :eek:

Betheny
11-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Mine's better.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=10822