PDA

View Full Version : The I Word

ClydeR
08-03-2014, 08:54 PM
It's not idiotic, ideal, ingenious or illegal.

Rep. Steve King suggested on Sunday that Congress should begin impeachment talks if President Barack Obama moves ahead with an executive order that could defer deportation for millions of illegal immigrants.

"I think, then, we have to sit down and take a look at that. Where would we draw the line otherwise?" the Iowa Republican said on "Fox News Sunday." "If that's not enough to bring that about, then I don't know what would be. We've never seen anything in this country like a president that says 'I'm going to make up all immigration law that I choose, and I'm going to drive this thing regardless of the resistance of Congress.'"

More... (http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2014/08/king-obama-immigration-move-should-spark-impeachment-193337.html)

We're heading for trouble. Obama says there's more executive action to come.

President Obama slammed House Republicans for not passing a border crisis bill before the August recess, saying that they are forcing him to take executive action, which is the very thing they are suing him for.

More... (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-readies-executive-action-to-legalize-millions-of-undocumented-immigrants/2014/08/01/222ae2e8-18f8-11e4-85b6-c1451e622637_story.html)

Methais
08-03-2014, 10:47 PM
This thread is now about penis.

Penis.

Gelston
08-03-2014, 10:57 PM
This thread is now about penis.

Penis.

I went on Google and searched for a word for penis that starts with an i. I found a list of words for penis, as a matter of fact. WHY ARE THERE NO WORDS FOR DICKS THAT START WITH AN I!?!?

Taernath
08-03-2014, 11:03 PM
I went on Google and searched for a word for penis that starts with an i. I found a list of words for penis, as a matter of fact. WHY ARE THERE NO WORDS FOR DICKS THAT START WITH AN I!?!?

Impregnator?

JackWhisper
08-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Go Apple on it.
iCock.

Latrinsorm
08-04-2014, 01:49 PM
I went on Google and searched for a word for penis that starts with an i. I found a list of words for penis, as a matter of fact. WHY ARE THERE NO WORDS FOR DICKS THAT START WITH AN I!?!?Immigrant.

What is a vagina if not a desert populated by nefarious coyotes? It all makes sense.