PDA

View Full Version : Hair-Changing item sale!

Jhynnifer
07-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Having a hair-changing item sale! Breaking them down into all catagories for easier perusal! I'll add more as I work through inventory.
75k each, flat price!

Barrettes/clips:
SCRIPTS:
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled back over one ear with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled back from her face with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled over one shoulder and gathered loosely with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair falling loosely around her face and adorned with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.

a slivered pale water sapphire barrette
a silver filigreed onyx clip
a scarlet despanal-tipped hairpin
a moonglae opal-inset haircomb
a spider-topped black vaalin haircomb
a delicate blue porcelain haircomb
a leaf-carved emerald barrette
a tri-pronged platinum haircomb

Snoods/Cauls:
SCRIPTS:
SNOOD:
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair neatly collected within a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair arranged in a loose hanging bun corralled within a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled to one side and confined by a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair with several strands caught within a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.

CAULS:
hair caged tightly within a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
hair styled into a chignon enclosed by a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
hair pulled up into an elaborate bun and overlaid with a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
drawn half-up and restrained within a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons.

a silk and velvet-padded caul scattered with pearls
a bright silver filigree caul
a coral pink ribbon snood studded with tiny peridots
an opal-strung indigo satin snood
a vivid purple silk snood studded with beads of topaz

Flowers:
SCRIPT:
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pinned back on one side with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pinned on top of her head with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled into a loose ponytail adorned with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.

a silvered aqua rose with dark green leaves
a detailed rich black fel rose
a single azure-swept white iris
a mocha-spotted coral stargazer lily
an ebon-cored magenta anemone
a star-shaped cherry geranium blossom
a silvery-fluted garnet red orchid
a red-hearted large white rose
a single white-throated dark purple mournbloom
a multi-layered deep scarlet peony
a lush gallica rose swirled in clustered deep cerise petals
a showy citrine ginger lily encircling a six-pointed green nectary

Beads:
SCRIPTS:
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair divided into several elegantly twisted sections and adorned with some violet feystone-dusted beads.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair twisted into a high, neat bun and held in place with some violet feystone-dusted beads arranged in a spiral design.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by some violet feystone-dusted beads.
She has glossy, chocolate brown hair loosely styled with some violet feystone-dusted beads scattered throughout.

some virid aventurine firefly hairbeads
some delicate lacy frost opal snowflakes

GONE:
a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
an umber alum-beaded snood
a flawless white rose with jade-shadowed petals
an oversized bright yellow sunflower
a muted gold piercework caul
a jade-lined grey velvet snood
a large champagne rose with pink-blushed petals
a braided saffron chainsil snood
some silvery moonstone-set hairbeads
some violet feystone-dusted beads
some cerulean glimaerstone hairjewels
some faceted dragonseye ruby teardrops

Vi0lent Femme
07-25-2014, 11:16 PM
a jade-lined grey velvet snood- this one please

Erynien
07-25-2014, 11:37 PM
a muted gold piercework caul

a braided saffron chainsil snood

a large champagne rose with pink-blushed petals

I'll take these!

m444w
07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
What does analyze say about snoods/cauls

Jhynnifer
07-26-2014, 03:23 AM
You carefully analyze your grey satin snood and sense that it is meant to be worn in your hair as a non-functional item. It may be altered, but must remain headwear of some kind. It is only allowed a base and long description.

Jhynnifer
07-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Some of these flowers -may- not be hair changing, if they turn out not to be a full refund will be given!

Updated as well, please IM me at ldyriend or pm me (or send me lnet tell in game to schedule pickup)

MesaPaen
07-27-2014, 11:45 AM
some silvery moonstone-set hairbeads

I'll take these, please.

Thanks.

Jhynnifer
07-27-2014, 07:43 PM
updated

Jhynnifer
07-31-2014, 04:39 PM
le bump