PDA

View Full Version : Assorted Frosting and Tips to decorate bakery items!

shad0ws0ngs
07-15-2014, 06:37 PM
So there was a merchant a bit ago who was selling tubes of frosting and various tips.. and giving out sample tarts to test them on.

You screw a particular tip on a tube of frosting and then squeeze it onto a tart, cookie, muffin, Jerils naughty bits, etc to decorate the food item. The new frosting taste messaging should replace the original taste messaging, making it especially useful if you have a tart kiln that has boring old food messaging.

It will come in a delightfully set up "a brass-plated metal lunchbox" that is MA, belt worn, and self closing a la "Suddenly, the plates at the top of a metal lunchbox snap shut with a loud *CLICK*!"

Contained within the lunchbox is:

a tube of strawberry frosting with a rose-shaped tip secured on the end
a tube of banana frosting with a key-shaped tip secured on the end
a tube of chocolate frosting with a crow-shaped tip secured on the end
a tube of blueberry frosting
a tube of butterscotch frosting
a tube of strawberry frosting
a tube of chocolate frosting
a tube of bacon frosting
a tube of orange frosting
a jade ivy-shaped tip
a brass star-shaped tip
a mithril heart-shaped tip

You analyze your tube of frosting and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can only be altered to switch between icing or frosting. The tube will crumble when all of the frosting is used up, but you can have more added at an approved merchant. To add a design to your tube of frosting, simply hold one of the shaped tips in your left hand, and TURN the frosting! Tips are not required to decorate pastries. Created by Bittle.

You get no sense of whether or not the frosting may be further lightened.

You can mix, match, just eat frosting, decorate stuff, whatever. The ones with tips have been used, at most, 1-2 times, until the mystery went out of them and I realized "wtf, I'm a dude with a lunchbox of frosting, why did I just spend 300k?"

SOLD

Tolwynn
07-15-2014, 06:53 PM
100k on this

shad0ws0ngs
07-16-2014, 08:08 AM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
07-17-2014, 12:50 PM
once!

shad0ws0ngs
07-18-2014, 01:50 PM