PDA

View Full Version : Khaladon hates me

Iriscience
09-30-2004, 07:45 PM
I was having fun fighting with people on my Dais and I was about to kill some idiot named Vystra when this happens.

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!
You are buffeted by the wind and knocked to the ground!
You are forced out of hiding.

>l
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
Although the floating platform is suspended well above the ground below, it overflows with abundant plant life. The edges of the dais are brimming with delicate white queen's lace, dark lavender, fragrant rosemary and a variety of other colorful flora. Thick grass underfoot provides an enticingly peaceful resting spot. A thin silk canopy is rolled back to permit an unobstructed view of the starry night sky. You also see an engraved fel trunk, the brown Wizip disk, a longhaired tiger, the Doppelganger disk, the Cramp disk, a large faenor-chased barrel and a richly finished wooden bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Qahaar, Wizip, Jube who is kneeling, Rheisia who is sitting, Slovigg, Beldin who is sitting, Whitefoot who is kneeling, Doppelganger, Tamarkk, Ryuusei who is sitting, Lady Zali, Klaser who is kneeling, Brikus who is sitting, Lord Meacteryl who is sitting
Obvious paths: out
>o
>
[Ta'Illistim, Shimmarglin Court]
The northern corner of the court is relatively quiet, the low hum of conversation punctuated only by the occasional bursts of laughter emanating from the nearby dais. A row of monir trees delineates the curvature of the cobblestoned lane, their leafy boughs creating a peaceful resting spot. You also see a wooden barrel and a floating dais.
Also here: Niqk
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest
Roundtime: 3 sec.

A quartet of guardsmen saunter in, closely followed by the Guard Captain.

With great ease, the Guard Captain grabs you and shackles your wrists.

"Aha, rapscallion! I have you!" the Guard Captain cries out.
The Guard Captain then drags you off.

Arriving at the Hall of Justice, the Guard Captain gestures to a nearby guardsman who strips you of your possessions and tosses them into a box. The Guard Captain then drags you over to a metal grate that he quickly opens and throws you through. "Enjoy your stay until the judge is ready to talk to you!" he snickers softly.

With a dull thud the grate drops back into place, leaving you trapped.
[Hall of Justice, Oubliette]
Silence. Loneliness. Despair. Here you are lost, with no clear idea of when you will be found. The oubliette is a round, featureless room, with no visible entryway or exit, save for a tiny grating some thirty or more feet above you. Water drips down steadily from the metal grate, causing a faint rhythmic tapping noise to penetrate the ever present silence.
Obvious exits: none
>
>report Just out of curiousity how do I get blown out of hiding by a gust of wind and arrested without the constable even in the room?
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. You may type ONDUTY to see which staff members are currently on duty. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>

You hear the metallic rattle and the grate suddenly pops open. A nimble elf lowers himself into the oubliette on a rope, and ties the end of the rope tightly about your middle, sneering as you gasp for breath.

As the guardsman tugs the rope, you find find yourself hauled up and out of the oubliette, and thrown into the courtroom to face the judge!

[Hall of Justice, Courtroom]
Rows of benches occupy most of the stately courtroom. High above, the silver-edged sapphire banner of House Illistim hangs from the wooden rafters. On the far wall, you see a large oaken desk occupied by the Court Justice. Guardsmen flank either side of the desk, glaring out into the crowd as if their stares could pacify them. Here, all come to be judged. You also see the Guard Captain and some double doors.
Obvious exits: none

The judge studies you carefully, then motions toward a nearby guardsman who fiercely proclaims, "Naseer stands accused of the following crimes..."

The guardsman says, "Naseer is charged with 1 count of murder. This 1 crime carries a total fine of 295680 silvers."

The judge glances at you and declares, "Don't worry about the fine, it could be worse. You could be the last one I had in here. Enough about that, let's move on. You think you're innocent, eh? Well...let me ponder the eviden...NO! Guilty as charged!"

He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 295680 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 32 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."
>swear breath
You swear under your breath.
>

SEND[Khaladon] Dunno, could bug it though.
>
The Guard Captain glances at you and smirks.

>report You're a funny man Khaladon
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. You may type ONDUTY to see which staff members are currently on duty. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

I was already arrested earlier for three murders and I got a 22k fine. Then I got 265k fine for one murder. Khaladon hates me.

Dhuul
09-30-2004, 07:49 PM
I think you get charged more for killing elves or citizens.

Bobmuhthol
09-30-2004, 08:02 PM
I doubt it.

More charges in short time = way high fine.

xShadowMerchantx
09-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Khaladon rocks, you suck, end of story.

Psykos
09-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by xShadowMerchantx
Khaladon rocks, you suck, end of story.

Thats why he almost banned you.

Chadj
09-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Khaladon is playful sometimes.

I suppose he figured you were big and throwing weight around possibly.

Iriscience
09-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
Khaladon is playful sometimes.

I suppose he figured you were big and throwing weight around possibly.

That's what I always do. I don't understand how it's any of his business though.

Meos
09-30-2004, 09:37 PM
PWND by Khaladon.

Xcalibur
09-30-2004, 09:39 PM
20% of 15 dollars lost, or 3 dollars.

The guy took 3 dollars out of your pocket, just like that.

Fun, huh?

Iriscience
09-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
20% of 15 dollars lost, or 3 dollars.

The guy took 3 dollars out of your pocket, just like that.

Fun, huh?

My thoughts exactly. The bastard.

Xcalibur
09-30-2004, 09:43 PM
I would be pissed... Keep the log and report that man.

It's OBVIOUS subjective action.

Iriscience for president.

Iriscience
09-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Lets not forget about this pwning of me by Khaladon from a while ago.

report I just made level 100, don't I get a parade or a festival or something? fireworks maybe?
>REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide
technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. You may type ONDUTY to see which staff members are currently
on duty. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes you!
... 50 points of damage!
Horrifying electrical shock converts head into blood-stained glass. Death is a step up.
Your sense of faith and conviction wanes.
You suddenly feel less protected.
The opalescent aura fades from around you.
The dim aura fades from around you.
A white glow rushes away from you.
A golden aura fades from you.
The air calms down around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The light blue glow leaves you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of
what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!
> * Naseer just bit the dust!
report thats really funny
>REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide

Message sent to all online game staff. You may type ONDUTY to see which staff members are currently
on duty. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>A parade wanders by, cheering the old dead geezer Naseer.
>

SEND[Khaladon] We aim to please. Literally. :)

Xcalibur
09-30-2004, 09:48 PM
HAHAHAHHAHA
AHAH
AH
HAHAH
AHA
H
A
HAH
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

HEheh, man....

Happy 100th

Galleazzo
09-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Cry me a fucking river. Way you want everyone on the Dais to kiss your ass, you think the GMs gonna be your buddies and bail you out? Frigging funny really.

Thought you were quitting by the way. Figured that wouldn't last very long, not enough people in RL to get your rocks off by bullying.

:talktohand:

HarmNone
09-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Heh. Khaladon is still a funny, funny guy. :lol:

HarmNone raises a Bailey's to Khaladon

Xcalibur
09-30-2004, 11:23 PM
Only a few are able to cut out the addiction and really quit.

To name a few:

Me.

Jonty
09-30-2004, 11:27 PM

>l
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
Although the floating platform is suspended well above the ground below, it overflows with abundant plant life. The edges of the dais are brimming with delicate white queen's lace, dark lavender, fragrant rosemary and a variety of other colorful flora. Thick grass underfoot provides an enticingly peaceful resting spot. A thin silk canopy is rolled back to permit an unobstructed view of the starry night sky. You also see an engraved fel trunk, the brown Wizip disk, a longhaired tiger, the Doppelganger disk, the Cramp disk, a large faenor-chased barrel and a richly finished wooden bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Qahaar, Wizip, Jube who is kneeling, Rheisia who is sitting, Slovigg, Beldin who is sitting, Whitefoot who is kneeling, Doppelganger, Tamarkk, Ryuusei who is sitting, Lady Zali, Klaser who is kneeling, Brikus who is sitting, Lord Meacteryl who is sitting
Obvious paths: out
>o
>
[Ta'Illistim, Shimmarglin Court]
The northern corner of the court is relatively quiet, the low hum of conversation punctuated only by the occasional bursts of laughter emanating from the nearby dais. A row of monir trees delineates the curvature of the cobblestoned lane, their leafy boughs creating a peaceful resting spot. You also see a wooden barrel and a floating dais.
Also here: Niqk
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Why 3 seconds RT?

Chadj
09-30-2004, 11:28 PM
I don't play anymore. Mostly because I lost my char :(

Iriscience
10-01-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
Cry me a fucking river. Way you want everyone on the Dais to kiss your ass, you think the GMs gonna be your buddies and bail you out? Frigging funny really.

Thought you were quitting by the way. Figured that wouldn't last very long, not enough people in RL to get your rocks off by bullying.

:talktohand:

STFU. You're right I don't bully people in real life because it isnt socially acceptable. I do it with Naseer in GS instead because I can and its fun.

One of the funniest times on was when Naseer fucked up some bard named Bevan. That guy is truly a retard.

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Back
10-01-2004, 03:14 AM
Khaladon gave me an RP award for a duel once. At least I think it was Khaladon. Didn’t he take over RR at some point?

TheEschaton
10-01-2004, 03:44 AM
3 second RT because he was lying down and probably crawled out?

Usually you actually have to type <crawl out> for that, unless your movement style was set to crawl.

-TheE-

10-01-2004, 04:03 AM
A parade wanders by, cheering the old dead geezer Naseer.

^

LMAO

One of the funniest times on was when Naseer fucked up some bard named Bevan.

^

As anyone who has ever argued with him on the official boards can testify to, that guy is a complete tool.

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by Tsa`ah]

Nieninque
10-01-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Chadj
I don't play anymore. Mostly because I lost my char :(

How do you lose a character?

Galleazzo
10-01-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Iriscience
STFU. You're right I don't bully people in real life because it isnt socially acceptable. I do it with Naseer in GS instead because I can and its fun. Which pretty much makes you a pathetic asshole. Ain't nothing new. Glad you agree.

:moon2:

Xinister
10-01-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Iriscience
Lets not forget about this pwning of me by Khaladon from a while ago.

report I just made level 100, don't I get a parade or a festival or something? fireworks maybe?

>A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes you!
... 50 points of damage!
Horrifying electrical shock converts head into blood-stained glass. Death is a step up.
Your sense of faith and conviction wanes.
You suddenly feel less protected.
The opalescent aura fades from around you.
The dim aura fades from around you.
A white glow rushes away from you.
A golden aura fades from you.
The air calms down around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The light blue glow leaves you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of
what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!
> * Naseer just bit the dust!
report thats really funny

>A parade wanders by, cheering the old dead geezer Naseer.
>

SEND[Khaladon] We aim to please. Literally. :)

That was the funniest Interaction with a GM!

Xinister:lol:

Shari
10-01-2004, 11:45 AM
You're bitter about a 300k fine..and you're level 100?

Couldn't you make that back in oh...a day, even less than that?

And to top it off you're pissed cause Khaladon did something fucking hilariously funny and killed you because you were beeing a greedy bitch and wanting recognition for making level 100?

I think your momma needs to boil you a fresh bottle of milk.

Iriscience
10-01-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
You're bitter about a 300k fine..and you're level 100?

Couldn't you make that back in oh...a day, even less than that?

And to top it off you're pissed cause Khaladon did something fucking hilariously funny and killed you because you were beeing a greedy bitch and wanting recognition for making level 100?

I think your momma needs to boil you a fresh bottle of milk.

Who said I was pissed? It's a humourous situation which I obviously brought upon myself, I'm not pissed in the slightest. I just wanted to blast Vystra but instead I got thrown in jail by a GM.

10-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Liquid swords is 100x better than legend of the liquid swords. :offtopic: and on-topic, Khaladon is probably the greatest GM in the world, this is based on replacement of an item, I think 3 times.

Shari
10-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Then I retract my statement. You sounded pissed that Khaladon was messing around with you.

Nieninque
10-01-2004, 12:45 PM
:heart: Sam

Fallen
10-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Khaladon is a great GM. He can be a bit heavy handed, but in this day and age, it is a welcome addition which contrasts the rest of the staff.

HarmNone
10-01-2004, 01:42 PM
I always thought the GMs SHOULD be heavy-handed when appropriate. After all, beings with such phenomenal powers would not hesitate to smite those who offended them in a world like Elanthia.

HarmNone

Caiylania
10-01-2004, 01:44 PM
You got a parade! That rocks :)

Parkbandit
10-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Khaladon rocks... but he is somewhat of a poor sport sometimes. Especially when a regular old character lives through one of his deathbolts.

Anebriated
10-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Only a few are able to cut out the addiction and really quit.

To name a few:

Me.

can throw my name up on that list as well.

Stunseed
10-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Guess I'll have to find another Ranger to torture with my uberness.

Sorry to see you go, Elrodin. Was a hell of a ride.

Iriscience
10-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Elrodin is too busy with his new girlfriend. He sent me a picture of her actually, I hope he doesn't mind me putting this on here.

http://hometown.aol.com/rufflife3628127/images/ugly%20girl.jpg

Parkbandit
10-01-2004, 04:50 PM
That is so wrong.

4a6c1
10-01-2004, 11:14 PM
:wtf: :nutty: