PDA

View Full Version : This one time when I banged Elantari's Mom

Gelston
06-26-2014, 03:41 AM
Dude, she even licked my asshole. Very giving woman. The next morning she even made me a cherry pie to take home.

The purpose of this thread is to put in your stories about banging his mother though (because we all have.) Man or woman, she goes both ways.

(PS, I am pretty certain he is someone's alt on here. Let it be known, I banged your mom too. She gave me crabs. Dirty bitch.)

Tisket
06-26-2014, 04:04 AM
I didn't bang her because, well, standards. However, my dog banged her one day when he got loose. He has no standards. Now she keeps calling and asking if he can come over and play but he's still suffering nightmares so we said no.

Tisket
06-26-2014, 04:08 AM
And Gelston! I am disappointed in you. Why would you stoop to schtup a crack whore? Jesus.

Jarvan
06-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Technically Elantari doesn't have a mom. He was a failed abortion attempt and was able to barely hang onto life. A mom would signify that someone somewhere could remotely even possibly nurture and suckle him. This is not possible. Elantari is like Bean from Ender's Game.. he grew up in a toilet then the streets... expect Elantari isn't even close to as smart as Bean was in the books.

Parkbandit
06-26-2014, 07:24 AM
I didn't bang her because, well, standards. However, my dog banged her one day when he got loose. He has no standards. Now she keeps calling and asking if he can come over and play but he's still suffering nightmares so we said no.

My dog has standards and refused to bang Elantari. He will eat cat shit, smell other dog's assholes, roll in dead carcasses, etc... but when given the opportunity, he turned Elantari flat down. I felt bad and found a half dead possum and pointed him out to Elantari. Elantari was overjoyed that this possum wouldn't run away (which is the same as wanting to bang in Elantari's mind) and they went to town. Halfway through, the possum died from asphyxiation and overall self disgust and boredom, but that didn't stop Elantari. Elantari was used to partners playing dead.

Androidpk
06-26-2014, 09:04 AM
Dude, she even licked my asshole. Very giving woman. The next morning she even made me a cherry pie to take home.

The purpose of this thread is to put in your stories about banging his mother though (because we all have.) Man or woman, she goes both ways.

(PS, I am pretty certain he is someone's alt on here. Let it be known, I banged your mom too. She gave me crabs. Dirty bitch.)

http://i.imgur.com/3jcDJ2a.jpg

Elantari
07-06-2014, 07:19 PM
I can't stop laughing. Thanks for this thread. =)

Ker_Thwap
07-06-2014, 08:35 PM

It would have been far more meta had you told us about that one time you banged your mom. Too late, you blew it.

Elantari
07-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Too late, you blew it.

Pun not intended, I'm sure.

Ker_Thwap
07-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Pun not intended, I'm sure.

Had your chance, muffed it.

SHAFT
07-06-2014, 09:25 PM

Die in a fire.

Gelston
07-07-2014, 01:29 AM

You're welcome son.

Elantari
07-07-2014, 02:19 AM
You're welcome son.

I ain't your son, uncle.

Gelston
07-07-2014, 02:42 AM
I ain't your son, uncle.
We have a hillbilly family.