PDA

View Full Version : Found shield in OTF

Candor
06-19-2014, 11:21 PM
First day back in OTF, and I found a shield. It might be a treasure item, but I don't have a bard available.

If you lost a shield in OTF today, PM me with description. If no response, I claim it in 7 days.

waywardgs
06-19-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey, candor is getting more pleasant! Better watch out, people will start calling you Candy!

Candor
06-20-2014, 02:39 AM
Hey, candor is getting more pleasant! Better watch out, people will start calling you Candy!

Yeah, cause that's never happened before...

Candor
06-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Sorry folks, it turns out that the shield is a treasure item. Move along, nothing to see here...

It would help if there were a few more bards who would sing to items. For that matter, it would help if there were more bards...

gs4-PauperSid
06-21-2014, 12:55 AM
If any of you dust off those AIM accounts and catch paupersid online, I'm happy to loresing. Also can assess polearms and armor.

Sorry, no lich (yet)

-J

Candor
06-22-2014, 09:58 PM
If any of you dust off those AIM accounts and catch paupersid online, I'm happy to loresing. Also can assess polearms and armor.

Sorry, no lich (yet)

-J

Although I have played with Lich, I still use the Wizard FE quite a bit.

<pause for dramatic effect>

Yes really.

Kalishar
06-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Lich is just an add-on, it doesn't change what front end you use to play the game. Many of us still use the Wizard for the familiar feel.