PDA

View Full Version : daggers for twc

kombi
06-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Matching or paired weighted daggers, or dagger based 4x+. I'd prefer something dark/wicked looking. Does not need scripts. But I do want weighting.

kutter
06-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Have to ask, are you ambushing? If so, weighting is, while I would not say pointless, unnecessary would describe it best, but if you insist, you may have an easier time finding short swords, I have not seen a lot of daggers with weighting, but then I am never looking either.

Wheelerm
06-30-2014, 10:49 PM
Not sure why you want weighting...if you're ambushing, you get a weighting bonus (I think). If you're not ambushing with daggers, you're a glutton for punishment and daggers (non-ambushing) will be a fart in the tornado the mobs will deal to you...

Ambushing eyes with non-weighted daggers will be just as effective as ambushing eyes with weighted daggers, as you don't really need the weighting for a critical eye stab.

My 2 cents.

m444w
06-30-2014, 10:58 PM
Not sure why you want weighting...if you're ambushing, you get a weighting bonus (I think). If you're not ambushing with daggers, you're a glutton for punishment and daggers (non-ambushing) will be a fart in the tornado the mobs will deal to you...

Ambushing eyes with non-weighted daggers will be just as effective as ambushing eyes with weighted daggers, as you don't really need the weighting for a critical eye stab.

My 2 cents.

That's not really true vs higher AsGs, creatures with natural padding/redux, or when using hamstring.