PDA

View Full Version : I propose a new rule

Tgo01
06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
I propose a new rule that would make it a bannable offense if it's obvious you created your account just to be an abusive troll.

Some trolls can be fun. Clyder for instance. He mostly just creates politically charged threads in the political folder that usually leads to some interesting discussions, even though he rarely makes more than one post in his own threads.

I also have no problem with the nature of this forum; people are free to call each other fucking morons without worrying about a mod who is going to slap their wrist for being a big meanie. At least these people are (usually) engaging in some sort of discussion or they are engaging in some sort of positive activity elsewhere on the forums.

However when it's obvious an account is created for the sole purpose of entering threads all across the forums just to bash and troll people and they have no interest in actual discussions I think it should be safe to go ahead and ban said person.

And yes I would be happy with it being a judgement call on the administrator's part.

Androidpk
06-15-2014, 08:04 PM
I thought there was already a rule against having multiple accounts?

Gelston
06-15-2014, 08:05 PM
I imagine if the person in question had broken any existing rules he'd be gone. Just ignore him/don't respond to him. He'll go away.

zzentar
06-15-2014, 08:06 PM
Attention needy need the rush of people answering back. Just stop replying.
~Zz

Back
06-15-2014, 08:07 PM
If you banned trolls half the members would be gone.

Gelston
06-15-2014, 08:08 PM

We'd miss you. :(

Androidpk

Typical liberal, advocating death for those who oppose you!

Back
We'd miss you. :(

Lies. But I don't disagree with your logic.

Latrinsorm
06-15-2014, 08:13 PM
The thing about a dictatorship is you only really need one rule: one man, one vote. Anticor is the man, so he gets the vote.

Gelston
06-15-2014, 08:14 PM
The thing about a dictatorship is you only really need one rule: one man, one vote. Anticor is the man, so he gets the vote.

What about Kranar?

Elantari
06-15-2014, 08:16 PM
I imagine if the person in question had broken any existing rules he'd be gone. Just ignore him/don't respond to him. He'll go away.

But then how will a low-level troll like you get to babble on about ass-raping?

Elantari
06-15-2014, 08:20 PM
I propose a new rule that would make it a bannable offense if it's obvious you created your account just to be an abusive troll.

Stop being such a whiny little girl. Also, I didn't create this account to be an abusive troll. Stupid losers like you have sometimes required me to respond somewhat vitriolically. Does me responding in kind hurt your sore little over-(ab)used vagina?

Wrathbringer
06-15-2014, 08:42 PM
We'd need a moderator though, tg. Good luck finding one of those around here.

Androidpk
06-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Speaking of elantari

(d) upload, post, hyperlink, or otherwise transmit Content that is invasive of one's privacy, libelous, obscene, personally threatening, tortuous, or ethnically, racially, or sexually objectionable.