PDA

View Full Version : Player Shop Question

Farquar
09-27-2004, 01:14 AM
I really want to open a shop and I have some questions. I read the docs but they weren't entirely clear on these points:

1. Are there any other requirements to opening a shop besides the money? You need to be a citizen as well right?

2. Which towns currently have shop space available?

Numbers
09-27-2004, 01:31 AM
1. Besides the money and the citizenship, there are no other requirements. Basics get one room shops, premiums can have three room shops.

2. I know that all the Landing shops have been taken. Not sure about the other towns. You might be able to find somebody who's willing to sell their shop, though.

sucksatpennantchase
09-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Farquar
I really want to open a shop and I have some questions. I read the docs but they weren't entirely clear on these points:

1. Are there any other requirements to opening a shop besides the money? You need to be a citizen as well right?

2. Which towns currently have shop space available?

1. Money, items to sell (well not really but probaly should so you don't have to close down) and citizenship in that town.

2. All but the landing and solhaven. Zul and illistim I know for sure have free space still.

Icemule I think does, and vaalor might.

Landing is full for sure, and solhaven I think was, but there might be one or two spots open there

Amaron
09-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Solhaven has been full for about two weeks

J

Vestarr
09-28-2004, 07:49 AM
I think icemule is full as well ...believe I actually got the last spot ..took forever to find tho

Galleazzo
09-29-2004, 02:26 AM
Vaalor will be gone soon but you need to be a full elf there anyway. Landing, Sol, IMT's all gone.

Farquar
10-20-2004, 06:01 PM
New question: What happens if you transfer your shop or give your deed to someone that doesnt have citizenship in the town?

Bobmuhthol
10-20-2004, 06:04 PM
You can't do it.

Dhuul
10-20-2004, 06:20 PM
yeah and only dwarves can become citizens of Zul Logoth, but there's not much space there anyway

Gan
10-20-2004, 06:22 PM
I've also found browsing through playershops.com quite nifty when I'm looking for something specific. This site definately makes it easier for potential customers to locate items in need isntead of going from shop to shop. Just as an FYI.