PDA

View Full Version : Various Gems and skins

shad0ws0ngs
05-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Looking for heliodors, despanals in particular.. rare gems

looking for various reptilian skins, nothing in particular, but something I can use for cobbling.

PM me, thanks!

shad0ws0ngs
06-19-2014, 12:58 PM
bump

Herachio
06-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Not sure if they work for cobbling or not, but they added gems to Pennant Chase now that are just found on the ground during each game. They seem similar to the gems found while digging at EG. Here are some I found one session.

a chunk of yellow-tinged diamond, a chunk of forest green coral, a thumb-sized yellow-tinged quartz, a chunk of violet-tinged quartz, a smooth rose pink zircon, a nugget of banana yellow sphene, a smooth perfectly clear quartz, a faceted pale violet coral, a faceted pale red coral, a chunk of sunny yellow quartz, a polished pale violet tourmaline, a polished green-tinged jade, a piece of pale red jade, a fist-sized perfectly clear jade, a sliver of sunset orange tourmaline, a faceted orange-tinged zircon, a chunk of violet-tinged tourmaline, a nugget of sunset orange topaz, a nugget of ocean blue glimaerstone, a thumb-sized rose pink spinel, a thumb-sized vibrant orange zircon, a piece of pale violet roestone, a piece of pale violet dreamstone, a nugget of sunny yellow diamond, a piece of vibrant orange quartz, a faceted candy pink glimaerstone

shad0ws0ngs
06-19-2014, 11:41 PM
nice. any chance you have 4 of one?

Herachio
06-20-2014, 08:25 AM
No, those were all I picked up that round and I recently just sold them to the gemshop :-( (only had one basic account active at the moment and was space limited) Good news is PC comes around once a month still!

shad0ws0ngs
06-20-2014, 01:26 PM
well, thanks for the heads up!