PDA

View Full Version : Weapons, Shields, Armor and more

Shimeria
05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Weapons, Shields, Armor and more

OK selling more items to make money for my dog Leeloo...

This is my weapon, armor, shield type auction. I've only gone through 3 lockers so here we go...
No runestaff/staff in this auction that will be a whole other auction since I have over a 100 to go through

My knowledge of these items is not very good so I'll do my best to answer any questions.
No clue how old, if off shelf or altered.

#1 some sparkling amethyst-scaled leather with a fae mask hood, 4X - 16#'s, soft leather
Plus this armors gems can get nice and shiny after you splatter your enemies blood all over them...
>rub leather
You polish the jewels of your amethyst-scaled leather to a perfect shine.
>turn leather
You turn the amethyst-scaled leather over in your hands, watching the jewels sparkle in the ambient light.
What others see...
Shimeria polishes the jewels of her amethyst-scaled leather to a perfect shine.
>
Shimeria turns some sparkling amethyst-scaled leather with a fae mask hood over in her hands, causing the jewels to sparkle in the ambient light.

Your careful inspection of some sparkling amethyst-scaled leather with a fae mask hood allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
You determine that you could wear the leather around your chest.
ANALYZE LEATHER:
This item may be altered by a talented merchant, so long as it has gems somewhere on it.
You can try to RUB and TURN the leather.
The next time this item is lightened by a merchant it may have its encum value reduced to a minimum of 14.
Viekn - 150K, SOLD!

#2 a pair of grey steel bracers trimmed with dark storm agate - Enhancive brawling bracers - 5#'s
It provides a bonus of 2 to Strength Bonus.
This enhancement cannot be used by adventurers without at least a moderate amount of skill in Brawling.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Brawling Bonus.
This enhancement cannot be used by adventurers without at least a moderate amount of skill in Brawling.
The bracers looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.
You sense that the grey steel bracers will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
Free from merchant alteration restrictions and can be lightened
Slither33 - 500K - SOLD!

#3 An opaque shark etched rolaren wakizashi - 4X- edged- 4#
Free from merchant alteration restrictions and can be lightened (It's already super light!)
Loxe - 30K, SOLD!

#4 An engraved black mithglin nagimaki, +15, Polearm, 8#
What you see...
A faint aura of holy light radiates from the nagimaki.
It also has several more uses of some kind of special ability. The harmonics generated tell you that the nagimaki has been temporarily blessed to help fight the undead.
Free from merchant alteration restrictions and can be lightened
MB 40K

#5 A driftwood-hafted vultite raiding axe, - 4X, has 2 fusion slots, 5#'s, Edged weapon. It appears to be a modified handaxe.
Two spherical depressions adorn the vultite raiding axe, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.
MB 40K

#6 A scratched carmiln aegis - a large shield crafted out of carmiln
+6, Weighs 8, and is enhanced....
The aegis resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 8 to Shield Use Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Harness Power Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
It provides a bonus of 7 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 11 times.
The aegis looks to have more than your average dwarf could count charges remaining.
You sense that the carmiln aegis will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
MB 400K

#7 A tanik-handled imflass war hammer, +12 - blunt weapon - 5#'s
It provides a bonus of 6 to Armor Use Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
The hammer looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the imflass war hammer will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
Free from merchant restrictions can get lighter.
MB 150K

#8 an ora-tipped drakar broadsword, +10, weighs 5#, edged and enhanced and infused with fire! .
It provides a bonus of 7 to Agility.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
The broadsword looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the drakar broadsword will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
MB 50K

#9 a blued steel barbute, weighs 4#'s
The magical harmonics reveal that the head and neck are better protected when wearing the steel barbute.
The way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
MB 20K

#10 a massive oak-hafted ora mattock, twohanded, +10, weighs 8#
The harmonics generated tell you that the mattock does extra damage when it strikes.
MB 100K

#11 a bone-adorned rusted vultite sword, +25 - weighs 3#, edged weapon
Tohrment - 450K, SOLD!

#12 an invar-banded sleek vultite shield, 4X, weighs 6#'s
It has a bonus of +20 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
Roth - 10K, SOLD!

#13 some braided full leather woven with brown and tan strips - Full leather 4X, weigh 13#'s
It provides a bonus of 3 to Max Mana.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Mana Recovery.
NOT for: Warrior Rogue Cleric Empath Ranger Bard Paladin Savant
The leather looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.
Luntz - 150K, SOLD!

#14 A glaes-edged vaalorn warblade - Edged, +23, weighs 4
Tohrment - 45K, SOLD!

#15 a scuffed and rusted imflass guisarme - Polearms, +12, weighs 6
The harmonics generated tell you that the guisarme does extra damage when it strikes.
MB 60K

#16 an acid-etched visored sallet
>look sallet
You see hinged to allow adjustability.
The first thing that strikes you about the sallet is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 700,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the visored sallet.
The way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
The magical harmonics reveal that the head is better protected when wearing the visored sallet.
You analyze your visored sallet and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the visored sallet for you.
Zests I found....
>
You push back the faceplate of your sallet and survey the area.
>
Your sallet's faceplate is already open.
>
You pull down the faceplate of your sallet.
>
You hit your head on the faceplate as you try and remove it, perhaps you should open it first.
>
You take an acid-etched visored sallet off your head.
>inspect sallet
Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.
I don't know anything about this but I registered it 7 years ago and the sung value is 700k.

MB 500K

Bidding will go once, twice, three times sold! Unless no interest than Ill speed it up. Delivery to most places including FWI, not sure? PM me and ask :)
And for this auction I'd be willing to do 8 bucks per million. That's as a Paypal gift, thanks!

tohrment
05-24-2014, 08:44 AM
mb on 11 and 14

Luntz
05-24-2014, 10:23 AM
sorry changed my mind

Viekn
05-24-2014, 11:18 AM
MB on 1

loxe
05-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Mb # 3

Shimeria
05-24-2014, 03:31 PM
sorry changed my mind
Awwww change it back Luntz
:)

Luntz
05-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Mb on 13

Shimeria
05-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Mb on 13
Cheers Luntz!

silther33
05-25-2014, 08:21 AM
MB on #2

Roth
05-25-2014, 11:43 PM
MB on #12

Shimeria
05-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Updated for Monday, most items with bids will be sold tomorrow if no more internet, thanks!

Shimeria
05-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Updated
All items are sold that had a bid.
Winners please contact me with your info via PM....name in game, and AIM if you have it, good time for us to meet Elven time
Mine is Shimeria in the game easy!
Yes I use Lich, but if I don't respond try my AIM which is ....shimmie67
I have a lot going on so it would be very helpful if when you contact me you tell me who you are on the forums and what you won.
Thanks for bidding!

Shimeria