PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Session with Bradach.

AlahnnaDenale
09-25-2004, 04:51 PM
Editted. Cleaned. Made pretty.

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "On a side note. When do we get town defenses? can we have a Gnom--err, Rolton-flinger?"

Bradach says, "The defenses have all been designed."

Bradach says, "The problem is where are they on the list of priorities."

---

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "What, can you tell me, is on the top of the list?"

Speaking to Bradach, you say, "At least on you and Jineer's list... (besides killing us all in new, creative ways)"

Bradach asks, "Alahnna, you asked about priorities?"

Bradach asks, "And earlier, I think, about the forge and voln?"

Bradach says, "Both of those facilities are built."

Bradach says, "And have been for some time."

Bradach says, "The problem is that I'm not in charge of them."

Bradach says, "But I'm assured that the forge will be open in the not-too-distant future."

Speaking to Bradach, you say, "Really, I'd just like to know whats on the priorities list."

Bradach says, "I won't tell you the actual list, because some things should be a surprise."

Bradach says, "But I will say that among my top priorities are stables and historical depth."

Bradach says, "One of the things I've been doing for years is inserting bits of history and waiting for folks to discover them."

Bradach says, "It's not always successful."

Bradach says, "There are some bits of history that, to my knowledge, nobody has paid any attention to."

---

You say, "Malisai wants to know whether there are any plans for 60+ train hunting or non-hunting methods of learning."

Bradach says, "Tell Malisai to prepare for disappointment. It's not anywhere near the top of the list."

---

Speaking to Bradach, you say, "Also, whats with the Black Altar in the Citadel? Its just.. randomly there."

Speaking to Bradach, you say, "We mussed with that for hours trying to figure out what it was."

Bradach says, "Citadel history...that's the third time it's been mentioned today. All I can say is that...well, I can't say anything."

Bradach asks, "Do you mean the Citadel proper? Or the citadel complex?"

You say, "The Citadel Proper."

Bradach says, "An ugly, violent history."

Moswell says, "Used to hear ghostly drums out there."

Bradach says, "Probably just the sound of your own heart as you bled to death, Moswell."

Moswell says, "No they were there a long time ago and somethimes the sounds of ghostly troops."

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "So are you implying that the alter that randomly appeared one day outside the Citadel is tied to its history sometime?"

Bradach says, "I would never imply anything."

Bradach says, "Well, that's not true."

Bradach says, "I'll imply this..."

You say, "Is the altar outside the citadel tied to its history somehow? It just randomly appeared one day."

Bradach says, "The history of the citadel proper...that building...will be known more fully in time, but it will never be clearly known."

---

You say, "Also, Nilandia asks if you're planning any sort of overland Route to River's Rest."

Bradach says, "Over land? No."

---

You say, "Railien wants to know if there's any plans for Museum expansion, and any time frame."

Bradach says, "Yes, as to the museum. But I won't say more than that."

Bradach says, "Well, I misled you again. I *wil* say more than that."

Bradach says, "There are some museum items that will give you a clue as to how history will be expanded and deepened in River's REst."

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "Any modern history ideas going in? Stuff from the Krol invasions, maybe a flaming tart in honor of Scrumples?"

Bradach says, "Alahnna, what has happened in the past will have an effect on what happens in the future."

Speaking to Bradach, you say, "I meant in the museum."

Bradach says, "So did I."

---

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "I heard people are training Pegasi to travel with. Will they be able to reach River's Ret?"

You say, "Rest, too."

You ask, "Will there be any.. restrictions on that?"

You ask, "Maybe a Blood Eagle attack or the such?"

Bradach says, "I don't think I'll comment on that, although it's a really good question."

---

You say, "Also, are there any planned improvements to the Cutter to make the ride more interesting? I've heard that there may be boarding parties or the such."

Bradach says, "We don't have any plans to change the cutter."

---

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "Are there any plans for more things to give the town a more (OOC: Arabian) feel to it?"

Bradach says, "And yes, all changes to River's Rest will follow the architectural guidelines for the area."

---

Vrehn says, "Hrm, are there any plans to make Sal a bit more reliable? Finding her seems near impossible any time she's actually needed."

Bradach says, "As to Sal, she's fairly easy to find if you know her schedule."

---

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "Are there any plans for more expansions to the town itself?"

Bradach says, "There will always be changes to the town, though most will be small and many won't be accessible to everybody."

---

Speaking to Bradach, you ask, "Are there plans to put in a place to fish here?"

Bradach says, "There are plans, yes. Absolutely. But probably not before winter."

---

You exclaim, "One last question!"

You ask, "What of the alchemists?"

You ask, "Will it ever get back to its post-War of Nations state?"

Bradach says, "Ohhh, yes it will."

Bradach says, "IN fact, I thought that had already been done. I'll check into that again."

Bradach surveys the area. He grins slightly, then quietly slips into the shadows.

Pallon
09-25-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by AlahnnaDenale

You say, "Malisai wants to know whether there are any plans for 60+ train hunting or non-hunting methods of learning."

Bradach says, "Tell Malisai to prepare for disappointment. It's not anywhere near the top of the list."

:die:

09-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Bradach is my idol