PDA

View Full Version : Some silk-lined creamy linen robes

Viekn
04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Inv
You are holding some silk-lined creamy linen robes in your right hand.

Analyze my robes
You analyze your creamy linen robes and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

hug
1st Person: You cross your arms at the abdomen and smoothly slip your hands into the sleeves of your robes.
3rd Person: Burbul cross his arms at the abdomen and smoothly slips his hands into the opposite sleeves of his robes.

If there is a typo in the above messaging, please ASSIST and request a referral to speak to a GameMaster to fix it. DO NOT BUG or BUGITEM the robes!

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the creamy linen robes for you or have its pockets deepened.

Inspect my robes
You carefully inspect your creamy linen robes.

You estimate that some silk-lined creamy linen robes can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the robes, hanging it from your shoulders. The robes appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Weigh my robes
You carefully examine the creamy linen robes and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.