PDA

View Full Version : lich makes my home unlivable help!

Fyrentennimar
04-13-2014, 04:55 PM
go lod

You see your private home. You also see your furniture.
Obvious exits: none
[Note: look in the Story window to get full description and character locations in the room.]

[Note: look in the Story window to get full description and character locations in the room.]

You walk through the door of the lodge.
[Fyrentennimar's Home]
A mild scent of tobacco fills this room. Its rug-covered polished oak plank floor supports an old militia cot and a sturdy oak table, and the area is enclosed by walls of rough-hewn oak. A small blackened iron stove sits at the far wall, above it hanging an Estate Holder plaque. You also see a round monir-framed window, a leather and brass accented armchair and a door.

>sit arm

You sit down on a leather and brass accented armchair.
>stand

You get off the armchair.

exiting the home is normal, but everything else is fucked!

I use wizard no intention of changing I'll stop using my house first which will piss me off. Or stop using lich.

Someone suggested set dialog off, but that didn't seem to do anything. Help please!

maags
04-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Have you tried opening and looking in the familiar window? It might be there.

Fyrentennimar
04-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Tried didn't have any effect. I was hoping it was just some silly option in storm front that lich is forcing on my wizard and I could just type some command to shut it off. Though it sends the same message twice every time.

Kaldonis
04-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Are you sure that's lich...?

Anyway, I never released my no-spam script but if you can't squelch some other way, bother me in the BHA blast once my computer is working more properly again...

Gweneivia
04-16-2014, 01:50 PM
I always thought that was the wizard screwing something up, I guess you could try to kill lich and see if it still happens, if you haven't already. Also, I noticed that happens a ton more when I have a familiar, if I send the familiar away it only does it every now and then.

Fyrentennimar
04-18-2014, 02:47 AM
Didn't really consider it might be wizard hmm. If I can figure out how to kill lich I guess I could tell you.