PDA

View Full Version : Tayre pwned from rooms away

crazymage
09-22-2004, 01:27 PM
You are visible again.
You gesture into the air.
You hurl a radiant ball of energy at Tayre!
AS: +346 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +93 = +406
... and hit for 175 points of damage!
Sizzling arc of plasma blows Tayre's kneecap off!

As Tayre is vanquished, you preserve your energy rather than infusing the effort further.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
* Tayre just bit the dust!

Thanks Chica!

Chadj
09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
wtf was that?

Drew2
I had just been raised from Jaken killing me not minutes before.

Sergey took away a cleric's ability to raise for a while.

Congratulations, asshole.

Artha
That's 1110.

Drew2
But the 1110 bug IS fun though.

Too bad Hadlir was all PLZ DON'T DO IT ANYMORE THX.

Chadj
09-22-2004, 01:31 PM
OMFG I NEED TO GET AN EMPATH FAST.

Parkbandit
09-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Looks like something that could get you locked out for a while as it's clearly taking advantage of a bug.

Personally, I wouldn't even try it.

Psykos
09-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Falgrin,

We know you wouldn't. You play fantasy football, because you never could play the real game. "Real" risk isn't part of your daily life. Caged monkey.

Psykos

Originally posted by Parkbandit
Looks like something that could get you locked out for a while as it's clearly taking advantage of a bug.

Personally, I wouldn't even try it.

Psykos
09-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Cheers to Sergey, Tayre sucks.

Psykos.

Originally posted by crazymage
You are visible again.
You gesture into the air.
You hurl a radiant ball of energy at Tayre!
AS: +346 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +93 = +406
... and hit for 175 points of damage!
Sizzling arc of plasma blows Tayre's kneecap off!

As Tayre is vanquished, you preserve your energy rather than infusing the effort further.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
* Tayre just bit the dust!

Thanks Chica!

Wezas
09-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Psykos
Falgrin,

We know you wouldn't. You play fantasy football, because you never could play the real game. "Real" risk isn't part of your daily life. Caged monkey.

Caught abusing bugs = possible lockout.

Of course you'd risk it, you're not playing anymore...... right?

Psykos
09-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Wezas,

Find your own conflict. I don't instigate shit with you because you are a child. Now leave me the fuck alone.

Warm regards,

Psykos Mikaron

Syberus
09-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Yea because you're super cool if you are "risky" by abusing bugs that can potentially get you locked out right? I guess sean is the coolest of us all then.. since he got himself permabanned for duping items in his locker and ended up buying new accounts right?

Wezas
09-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Wezas,

Find your own conflict. I don't instigate shit with you because you are a child. Now leave me the fuck alone.

Warm regards,

Psykos Mikaron

Psykos,

Did Falgrin instigate anything with you in this thread? Did you attack his opinion? Then expect the same done of you.

Best Wishes,

Wezas Mysn

Artha
09-22-2004, 03:12 PM
I sincerely doubt that you'll get banned for doing this. And it's fixed now.

Psykos
09-22-2004, 03:12 PM
My point exactly.

Parkbandit
09-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Falgrin,

Psykos

Dear Fat boy Lycain...

Please bring your fat, overweight ass to Tampa, FL ... bring whatever game you think you have and have the absolute priveledge of getting owned by an old white guy like me.

Seriously.. I would love to beat you at any sport you can think of. Hell, make one up if need be.. but as long as it takes physical fitness.. I win.

Period.

Parkbandit
09-22-2004, 04:03 PM
Wezas,

Warm regards,

Psykos Mikaron

You are better off fucking with Wezas.. seriously. He knows when to quit and is a whole lot nicer than I am. I'm a much bigger prick than Wezas ever hopes to be.

Trust me.

DeV
09-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Wezas,

Warm regards,

Psykos Mikaron Ummm.. you're on a message board. If you wanted it to be kept between you and PB, you know what you should have done.

Wezas
09-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I'm a much bigger prick than Wezas ever hopes to be.

Trust me.

Way to smash my dreams of being a supreme asshole. Thanks alot.

Hulkein
09-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Psykos.

stfu

thx

Xenostrus
09-24-2004, 04:39 AM
I go to USF in Tampa, FL! So wait...im in the same city as the supreme thieving asshole Falgrin? OMG i'm so wet! (that was a little jokey joke). On a nicer note, I do like Falgrin. Just wish I could kill him, loot his dead body and drag him to War Griffins to get molested.

Nieninque
09-24-2004, 08:41 AM
well you cant because you are (a) banned and (b) shit

Parkbandit
09-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Xenostrus
I go to USF in Tampa, FL! So wait...im in the same city as the supreme thieving asshole Falgrin? OMG i'm so wet! (that was a little jokey joke). On a nicer note, I do like Falgrin. Just wish I could kill him, loot his dead body and drag him to War Griffins to get molested.

Get in line.

Xenostrus
09-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey shitdrop, why dont you (a) stop being a bitch (b) go fuck yourself and then your snow owl (c) i'll get back to you later... havent thought of anything cheesy enough.

Xenostrus
09-24-2004, 12:42 PM
One day I will be older than Falgrin and i'm gonna stick my naginata so far up his ass he's gonna be shitting sonic flares. I'll just rape snowdrop and leave her for dead on the side of a road or something (not worth a good ass kicking).

Chadj
09-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Sonic Naginatas do not exist, and therefore, cannot have sonic flares.

Parkbandit
09-24-2004, 12:46 PM
One day I will be older than Falgrin and i'm gonna stick my naginata so far up his ass he's gonna be shitting sonic flares. I'll just rape snowdrop and leave her for dead on the side of a road or something (not worth a good ass kicking).

Plenty of people are older than Falgrin since he rarely hunts. Normally though, the new players to the game mature through time and then realize it's only a roleplaying game and something they shouldn't get their little training panties all twisted up about.

Couple more years Dion... well, it will probably take your character a little longer since he's banned and all.

Xenostrus
09-24-2004, 12:48 PM
I never really looked on the list for sonic weapons so I guess i'll have to shove an ebladed one up his ass. I think its better since he'll be shitting a variety of flares (a different flare for a different day).

Parkbandit
09-24-2004, 12:50 PM
:sleep:

Here's a target to practice on Dingleberry:

:moon:

Xenostrus
09-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Im just jokin with ya Falgrin. In all seriousness I do like the way you roleplay in game and thats why I never really kept any beef with you (that and the fact I couldnt kill you).

Parkbandit
09-24-2004, 12:52 PM
:socool:

Caiylania
09-24-2004, 01:32 PM

Please do not joke about rape. It is not funny in the least. Unlike threatening to Kill Falgrin (which is an in game allowable mechanic) Rape is not acceptable RP in GS.

[Edited on 9-24-2004 by Caiylania]

Xenostrus
09-24-2004, 01:42 PM
It was a joke but I understand where your coming from so sorry! Snowdrop still needs to experience some form of pain though.

Caiylania
09-24-2004, 02:02 PM
Thankyou.