PDA

View Full Version : Flexible bid auction - Some weapons, armor, and containers

Viekn
04-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi all,

I switched from being a warmage to a pure, but leading up to being a pure, I bought every enchant blade and armor I could to help me survive. Now I'm trying to clean out my locker a bit. I bought most of this stuff from player shops and don't really want to take such a hit by just selling it to the pawnshop, so I'm trying here first. On that note though, if you own a shop and want to offer a buyout on everything so you can just put it in your shop, I'll entertain an offer.

As I don't do much merchanting, I'm posting the starting value that I'd like to get. They're not MB's. So if you think I'm off on a price, bid what you think is a more reasonable price and if I more or less agree, I'll accept it. If you'd rather PM me to start, feel free. Otherwise post openly. I check PC about 20 times a day, so I'll update and reply fairly often. I'd like the auction to end about 5pm on Sunday, so anyone with the highest bid on something at that point wins it. Sorry for the long explanation...

A stone-inset vultite falchion, 4x with earth flares - 250k

A saw-toothed imflass limb-cleaver, +12 - ohe hand axe - maybe a good enchant piece? not too many limb cleavers out there - 100k

A dark vultite battle axe, thw, 4x, 75k

some golden reinforced leather, 3x, +1 to CON - CB 50k Richaard

some full leather, 4x, 100k

a sturdy dark leather tool satchel - weighs 2, holds MA, beltworn - 50k

a sturdy dark leather gem pouch - weighs 2, holds MA, beltworn - 25k (enough space for any number of items of very small size)

Richaard
04-10-2014, 11:40 PM
some golden reinforced leather, 3x, +1 to CON - 50k

Viekn
04-11-2014, 07:22 AM
Morning bump.

Viekn
04-11-2014, 04:44 PM
bump

Viekn
04-12-2014, 08:53 AM
This is the "no one wants my stuff?" bump

Richaard
04-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Does that mean I win the leather? :P

RagingThrak
04-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Not yet, from what he said earlier.

I'd like the auction to end about 5pm on Sunday, so anyone with the highest bid on something at that point wins it.

Viekn
04-12-2014, 10:40 PM
BUMP!
Technically not, cause I wanted the auction to go until late afternoon Sunday Elven time, but for all intents and purposes, you might as well!

Seriously, at this point, minus the leathers, someone make a decent offer and resell at a profit. My goal is to clear my locker, not make a profit myself. I can buy silver if I want it, I can't buy the locker space I need.

Richaard
04-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Thing is, no one else is bidding on it, and I might be losing interest.

blanks
04-13-2014, 02:09 AM
BUMP!
Technically not, cause I wanted the auction to go until late afternoon Sunday Elven time, but for all intents and purposes, you might as well!

Seriously, at this point, minus the leathers, someone make a decent offer and resell at a profit. My goal is to clear my locker, not make a profit myself. I can buy silver if I want it, I can't buy the locker space I need.

You can buy locker space.

RagingThrak
04-13-2014, 10:51 AM
Thing is, no one else is bidding on it, and I might be losing interest.

You did already make a bid, though, with notice that the auction ends Sunday evening.