PDA

View Full Version : I have seen the end of all ends...

Drew2
08-31-2003, 11:56 PM
[Myiera's Home]
A mild scent of jasmine fills this room. Its rug-covered tiled black marble floor supports a pile of ice blue silk pillows and an onyx inlaid dark maoral table, and the area is enclosed by walls of iridescent blue quartz. An elegant crystal-tipped fireplace sits at the far wall, above it hanging a pale silver haon tree tapestry. You also see some sleek onyx black hide trousers, some bronzed black leather brigandine, some burnished gold-trimmed leather, a back-laced claret velvet bodice, the Garr disk, a blue velvet wing-back chair and a dark rosewood door.
Also here: Echinacea, Garr.

Tayre is having a mental breakdown now. Thank Echinacea (who I located).

Ilvane
08-31-2003, 11:57 PM
Oh my.

:lol:

-A

Scott
08-31-2003, 11:57 PM
At least they weren't laying in bed....

GS4Gurl
08-31-2003, 11:58 PM
clothes on the floor.... ew and they didn't even make it to the bed or close the house up... ew ew

Scott
08-31-2003, 11:59 PM
It's not even their house! They need to tell the owner....

SpunGirl
09-01-2003, 12:03 AM
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.

I can just see it in two weeks when they break up.

Garr happily says, "Echinacea ARE YOU EVER NICE TO OR TALKING TO PEOPLE YOU STUPID PIECE OF PEOPLE CRAP."

-K

P.S. Let's hope the game doesn't crash or they'll be going topless and pantless.

[Edited on 9-1-2003 by SpunGirl]

Drew2
09-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Echinacea is informing you that she considers your character's current behavior to be harassment.

She picked up a trick from Garr.

here's what happened: They walk in, I start panicing at Echinacea, crying, etc. (suitable scarred for life behavior). They start laughing. I whisper "I'm scarred for life. Thanks a bunch" and she says "Anytime Tayre" And they laugh, whisper to eachother, etc. I whisper to her "You'll see what associating with him gets you around here. Don't be so quick to laught at me" and she whispers back "You think I really care?" and I whisper "you will' and she whispers "You had your chance. You weren't ineterested." And I whisper back "Yes, I see why now, too." and i smile at her. She huffs and puffs and stomps away. Next time I walk into TC, she gives me the WARN.
So as you can see... I was SO harrassing her. :rollseyes:

09-01-2003, 12:30 AM
We would like to say that putting stuff on the floor for sex is bad and you can lose it.

Thank you.

DCSL
09-01-2003, 12:39 AM
I really disliked disrobing my character for cyber, back when I actually used to do it. I'm sure the Solhaven bath house is now very useful... you lose your clothes when you walk in!

Back
09-01-2003, 12:47 AM
Tayre you are a tool. Just jealous.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Backlash
Tayre you are a tool. Just jealous.
:lol:
That's rich.

All I can say is... hmm.. no. I won't say it. Nevermind. I don't need to explain myself. Just know that you're wrong.

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 08:53 AM
Don't you have anything better to do than worry about what Garr and his girlfriend do? I understand that he's annoying and all, but can't you just let it go?

SpunGirl
09-01-2003, 02:40 PM
Garr is funny, like poking one of those hissing beetles with a stick.

-K

Skirmisher
09-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Echinacea is informing you that she considers your character's current behavior to be harassment.

She picked up a trick from Garr.

here's what happened: They walk in, I start panicing at Echinacea, crying, etc. (suitable scarred for life behavior). They start laughing. I whisper "I'm scarred for life. Thanks a bunch" and she says "Anytime Tayre" And they laugh, whisper to eachother, etc. I whisper to her "You'll see what associating with him gets you around here. Don't be so quick to laught at me" and she whispers back "You think I really care?" and I whisper "you will' and she whispers "You had your chance. You weren't ineterested." And I whisper back "Yes, I see why now, too." and i smile at her. She huffs and puffs and stomps away. Next time I walk into TC, she gives me the WARN.
So as you can see... I was SO harrassing her. :rollseyes:

I can understand having a problem with ONE pc, but do try to be mature about all this and contain your displeasure towards him only. He seems to be quite young or incredibly immature so i don't quite understand how besting such a foe could be in any way satisfying.

I also fail to see why you needed to go mocking her in such a manner. And if you are going to try to make fun of others for oocness then at least try to keep the manner in which your character reacts in character also. I would advise you to kill the whispers to her in the future.

I would have warned you as well.

Artha
09-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Skirmisher: Garr's 16.

Halfsilver
09-01-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I would have warned you as well.

I agree with Skirmisher here, Tayre. You post an awful lot of logs showing how you go about irritating and provoking them, but I have yet to see any evidence that beyond the initial confrontation, he bothers you or even associates with you at all.

Maybe it's time to give the hissing beetle a rest?

-grays

edited: that beetle analogy gave me a good laugh, Spungirl. :smilegrin:

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Halfsilver]

Drew2
09-01-2003, 08:40 PM
I have my reasons. I do not explain myself. I will continue.

That is all.

Artha
09-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Yep, Garr's an annoying asshole. He expects to attack me out in the open, and then when I retaliate, WARN INTERACTs me as soon as he can.

Crazed Sylvan
09-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Fact: Garr is annoying, and does deserve to be slapped around for his crimes.

Fact: Many others in Icemule agree that this is true.

HOWEVER.

Fact: Tayre does an awful lot to instigate many of the "conflicts" that he finds himself in and then later posts to the boards when things don't exactly go the way he plans them to.

Khaitiff
09-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Nah I have to agree with Tayre, Garr needs to die and all the bastard spawn he might have given life to.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Crazed Sylvan
Fact: Garr is annoying, and does deserve to be slapped around for his crimes.

HOWEVER.

Fact: Tayre does an awful lot to instigate many of the "conflicts" that he finds himself in and then later posts to the boards when things don't exactly go the way he plans them to.

Fact: I instigate when necessary.

Fact: You do not know my motives, nor what goes on behind certain scenes.

Fact: Your opinion of me means nothing to me. That goes for everyone. Not so say your opinions don't matter, but the ones regarding me, do not.

Fact: I take what I dish out, and most of the posts regarding Garr are usually of his stupidity, now-a-days having nothing to do with me, since they can't.

Fact: I learn from my mistakes, I do take into consideration the criticism I receive, and adjust my behavior accordingly, when I see fit. I'm not a complete moron.

Note: Criticism and opinion are two different things. I did not contradict myself.

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 09:08 PM
I guess I just don't understand the fascination with picking on or constantly watching someone who is obviously clueless and everyone they're associated with, and posting all their flaws everytime they occur.

I understand knowing and seeing people constantly who are a roleplaying eyesore, but the moment they are anywhere in my line of sight, I move simply so that I don't have to watch them be morons. But hey, we all obviously play for different reasons.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 09:10 PM
Tayre = empath = planted in TC.

I don't move for snerts. I make them move.

Betheny
09-01-2003, 09:11 PM
So what, does that mean Echinacea or wtfever her name is is Myiera?

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 09:12 PM
You have choices. You choose to sit there and take it. No one makes you "plant" yourself there. Typical how empaths make excuses like the above when things aren't being "fair". And yes I've played an empath and that's a lousy excuse.

[Edited on 9/2/2003 by CrystalTears]

Drew2
09-01-2003, 09:13 PM
How did I use my being planted in TC as an excuse? I said I'm there, I make snerts leave. I didn't say "it's his fault for being a snert in TC and I can't leave".

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 09:16 PM
Granted, I guess I've never fond of people with a territorial chip on their shoulder who love trying to get people to leave the area they are in. It's a public place, and if they are always around, I would find another place to hang out and work. I'm just saying, you choose to work there, so either ignore the little booger or go somewhere else where he doesn't visit often.

Scott
09-01-2003, 09:27 PM
I am so tempted to go to icemule to start trouble to see how good people are at making others leave. Besides, Gemstone Complaints is starting to slack off, I could give some people something to talk about....

Drew2
09-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Crystal Tears, it's very clear you don't understand fully what goes on in Icemule. It's not the way you're perceiving it, I don't think. Please visit and see for yourself how things are handled before you criticize the way I do it or make general statements.

GS4Gurl
09-01-2003, 09:49 PM
So how come no one "ignores" Warclaidhm. Strange that a few are sticking up for Garr and are saying gah how stupid that Tayre is posting about him when on other threads people go on and on how moronic Warclaidbuthead and Haashekhm are!?

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 10:37 PM
I'm not sticking up for anyone. It just can get rather tiring to see mostly one person complain about someone over and over. And don't think I didn't feel this way about Warclaidm or Haashek either.

I don't see how I generalized anything when Tayre's the one who said "I'm planted there, he has to leave" and it doesn't have to be that way and he's the one who is being watched by GMs over it. He doesn't care who says what because he's going to do whatever he wants anyway. I have the right to disagree. <shrugs>

However no thanks, I'm not going to Icemule just to watch you people. I've never liked Icemule and after seeing the way people behave on these boards, I have no desire to go.

09-01-2003, 10:40 PM
Crystal Tears, it's very clear you don't understand fully what goes on in Icemule. It's not the way you're perceiving it, I don't think. Please visit and see for yourself how things are handled before you criticize the way I do it or make general statements.

I want to understand, but I don't want to go. Could you tell me the story of the boy and his mule?

09-01-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
So how come no one "ignores" Warclaidhm. Strange that a few are sticking up for Garr and are saying gah how stupid that Tayre is posting about him when on other threads people go on and on how moronic Warclaidbuthead and Haashekhm are!?

Warclaidhm is a nice guy and even though he does things that aren't very smooth from time to time, I don't think it's very nice of people to make fun of him.

He is only human. If you slap him, does he not weep? If he crashes his scooter, does he not bleed and lose memory?

So please, for the sake of all things good in this world, lay off the poor guy and give peace(claidhm) a chance.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 10:52 PM
ROFL @ Klaive

On a side note: I lost all caring for what people think about what I do to him when I found out that a GM breached the privacy policy about me with him.

Sorry, but nothing is holding me back now.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Tayre]

Halfsilver
09-01-2003, 11:12 PM

So explain to us why you're so persistant in your quest to poke the beetle, Tayre. Then maybe they'll lay off of you for a while.

-grays:D

edited: yeah, I saw that you said that you don't care about what others think, but I'm curious about the breach of privacy thing.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Halfsilver]

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 11:16 PM
For someone who doesn't care what people think of him, he sure lashes out on the defensive when someone doesn't agree with him. :rolleyes:

Drew2
09-01-2003, 11:31 PM
I said I don't care what others opinion of me is. Not what others opinions are. I can't agrue with people if I don't listen to their opinions.

Skirmisher
09-01-2003, 11:40 PM

On a side note: I lost all caring for what people think about what I do to him when I found out that a GM breached the privacy policy about me with him.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Tayre]

That would be a particularly grievous lack of profesionalism if it is as you say.

Please eleborate upon such an accusation instead of simply saying your privacy was breached so we can all join you in your outrage?

Believe me, if any GM gave personal information about me to anyone I would be one very loud claxon.

CrystalTears
09-01-2003, 11:47 PM
Yes, all of a sudden a GM did something bad. Heh big surprise. Would be nice if you could elaborate on what exactly this GM did.

Drew2
09-01-2003, 11:47 PM
WTF Is a claxon?

Anyway -- I don't want to start pointing fingers without the hard evidence I lack, but apparently a GM told Garr that I had been getting into trouble lately or something along those lines, and discussed my previous behavior or something. And it is believed the only reason Garr remains in the lands after his nice long shiney list of complaints is because the GM involved is doing what they can to keep him in, so he doesn't squeal.

At the point I get the evidence I'm waiting for, I can assure you hell will break lose.

Caramia
09-01-2003, 11:57 PM
Anyway -- I don't want to start pointing fingers without the hard evidence I lack, but apparently a GM told Garr that I had been getting into trouble lately or something along those lines, and discussed my previous behavior or something. And it is believed the only reason Garr remains in the lands after his nice long shiney list of complaints is because the GM involved is doing what they can to keep him in, so he doesn't squeal.

At the point I get the evidence I'm waiting for, I can assure you hell will break lose.

You got this information from where? Garr himself? Someone associated with Garr or someone who heard it from him? So this would be the first time someone lied about what a GM said or did just to piss someone off? Right.

If you're that gullible, interested in some Florida swamp land?

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by Caramia]

09-02-2003, 12:03 AM
WTF Is a claxon?

Could you mean a Klaxon?

Klaxon means "used for an electrically operated horn or warning signal".

That probably isn't what you meant though.

Scott
09-02-2003, 12:20 AM
So he by accidently drags the body away, and that's a big deal? I fail to see the need to call someone an idiot for dragging a body away and then immediately dragging him back.

HarmNone
09-02-2003, 12:29 AM

I do not quite understand. A GM has allegedly breached the privacy policy, so you are taking it out on Garr? Is this what you are saying, or have I misunderstood?

HarmNone

Scott
09-02-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Oh, please. Who said it was a 'big deal'? It isn't like I stunned him or something, gads. It'd be completely OOC for Daina not to say SOMETHING, and muttering a little is very mild. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch about it :P

I'm tired of people bitching about Garr for the stupidest reasons. It's quite sad that you have to simply put everything the guy does on the boards.....

Snapp
09-02-2003, 12:31 AM
If it was someone else who you didn't know would you still have called them an idiot? Even when it was clearly just a mistake?

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 12:40 AM
That's what I've been trying to say, Sintik, but it seems I have to go to Icemule myself since I don't seem to know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with people having an annoyance with certain characters. It's when it comes down to constant and petty griping about little things that start to irritate people and makes them wonder who the real annoying ones are.

Drew2
09-02-2003, 12:44 AM
>
Sintik gazes at his reflection in the gold-etched mirror.

Sintik went to Icemule for you.
And no, it's not because the GM breached policy that I'm taking it out on Garr. It's that he gets away with all the shit he gets away with, and some GM is in the shadows keeping him in to save her ass.

And no, CT doesn't know what she's talking about. I don't post EVERY single thing that happens, so you only know what you've seen.

HarmNone
09-02-2003, 12:53 AM
And no, it's not because the GM breached policy that I'm taking it out on Garr. It's that he gets away with all the shit he gets away with, and some GM is in the shadows keeping him in to save her ass.

I think this part of your post was in answer to my question, Tayre. However, I still do not quite get it. Why would keeping Garr in save a GMs ass? What would a GM gain by covering for Garr, or by doing things to keep him in the game?

HarmNone is confuzzled

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 12:59 AM
You have this obsession with his actions that's almost mind boggling, so color me confused since all you have done lately is comment on Garr on silly little things. If you don't want to paint that kind of picture then quit making it out to be that way to the rest of us who don't want to waste time going to Icemule.

Scott
09-02-2003, 01:12 AM
This place is so boring...... The only amusing thing I got so far is.....

Tayre says, "paint my shaft "

GemstoneFan
09-02-2003, 01:59 AM
Then again Tayre just started firing arrows at Corazon.... claiming he was aiming for the heart.....

:: flails, giggling ::

AnticorRifling
09-02-2003, 09:46 AM
Fact: If I put fact: in front of a statment it's now true.

Fact: Garr's on my list now. (If you're going to report someone for AFK scripting make sure they are AFK, I don't talk to people in the wild that I don't know, and with this char I'm playing I don't rescue and don't give a damn. And don't run when you see me pull out the whoopin stick)

Fact: I've got to go to work.

I agree with Crystal a bit it's not an excuse but on the flip side I like my empath's where I can find them and I'd rather move idiots than someone that's useful to me, shouldn't be an excuse to have chip on the shoulder though.

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by AnticorRifling]

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 12:38 PM
"You people" are vicious? Because some are saying that it may be too much? The ones who are saying to cut the guy some slack are not the ones who come here complaining about so and so doing this or that or the other that is not to everyone's liking.

Drew2
09-02-2003, 03:16 PM
This isn't necessarily meant to sound mean, but Crystal Tear's title fits her very well. :D

09-02-2003, 03:20 PM
FACT: In a lifetime, the average house cat spends approximately 10,950 hours purring.

FACT: The dromedary camel can drink as much as 100 litres of water in just 10 minutes.

FACT: I don't understand why people are so mad and keep fighting. If you like Garr, great. If you don't, huzzah. Just be happy and mellow and sing a song.

FACT: You aren't singing.

FACT: Cows can detect odors up to five miles away.

FACT: An adult giraffe's kick is so powerful that it can decapitate a lion.

FACT: About 1 in 5,000 North Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

FACT: This is the last fact.

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 03:22 PM
This isn't necessarily meant to sound mean, but Crystal Tear's title fits her very well. :D

:lol: I know it does. That's why I asked for it! :D :P

HarmNone
09-02-2003, 04:43 PM
I would still like to know how keeping Garr in the game is going to save a GM's ass. Is there some conspiracy going on of which Garr is the center? What power does he have that if he left, a GM could lose her job/ass?

HarmNone

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 04:48 PM
I'm actually annoyed that it's mostly one person doing most of the arguing over this one little guy. Just find it odd why someone would make it their mission to keep tabs on them. <shrugs>

And I'm curious too how keeping Garr in the game is preventing a GM from getting in trouble.

GS4Gurl
09-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Honestly, I just find it ironic that certain people will say 'Why are you all slamming so-and-so' and the posters will say "We have reasons" so certain people say "Oh tell us your reasons" and the posters will start posting reasons and then get told "We're sick of you posting every little thing". Damned if they do and damned if they don't. People try to do what ya ask for and ya rail em anyway. This is the type of behavior I labelled as 'vicious'.

I noticed this too. ;)

Nothing wrong with posting a log about what bothers you. Even if simply for the reason to see if others have had the same problem. If people get "sick of" reading such things then why to they insist on ... reading them and then posting bout them? Okay we got it the first time, that its annoying or whatever to you. Move on, read something else, then. Simple enough. :lol: What's more annoying is constantly reading that someone is annoyed about a thread that they continue to keep reading about! No self control maybe? Who knows! :moon:

GS4Gurl
09-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Oh yeah. I too want to know the power of Garr.

Why won't the GM's can him? What are the reasons?

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Hey all I asked was why the big deal with this one particular guy when we have so many famous ones to pick on. But if that's what you want to do, have at it. If you have the right to pick on someone, I have the right to question it.

Besides I have my own opinions and I have yet to see myself agree or disagree with the same people all the time. I like many people here but sometimes I don't agree with them. I don't jump on the bandwagon just because someone I like said something. That's not me. :P

And I kinda have to read this craporama. :P

Drew2
09-02-2003, 04:53 PM
We're making him famous. How do you think Warclaidhm and haashek got their reputations?

It has to start somewhere.

Scott
09-02-2003, 04:54 PM
<<<I noticed this too.

Nothing wrong with posting a log about what bothers you. Even if simply for the reason to see if others have had the same problem. If people get "sick of" reading such things then why to they insist on ... reading them and then posting bout them? Okay we got it the first time, that its annoying or whatever to you. Move on, read something else, then. Simple enough. What's more annoying is constantly reading that someone is annoyed about a thread that they continue to keep reading about! No self control maybe? Who knows! >>>>

See, I just don't agree with this. People posts logs, and then when everyone doesn't see it their way, they cry and complain and say, SCREW YOU! Some people can't take the criticism when they post something and not everyone agree's. This goes for Tayre's log. He thought he was being funny when he made Garr freak out, be in reality not everyone thought it was Garr that was out of line, and they thought (myself included) it was actually Tayre who was out of line. You guys seem to think that because someone doesn't like hearing what you have to say, that they should ignore your posts instead of bashing or pointing out YOUR wrongs. I just don't agree. But of coarse, I don't agree with anyone......

GS4Gurl
09-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Blah, blabbity blah, This goes for Tayre's log. He thought he was being funny when he made Garr freak out,...blah blah

But it was funny and Garr freaking out like a moron made it even funnier. :!:

On another note.. isnt GemStone101 moderator of the GSComplaints Folder? I'll go look. ;)

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Scott
09-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl

Blah, blabbity blah, This goes for Tayre's log. He thought he was being funny when he made Garr freak out,...blah blah

But it was funny and Garr freaking out like a moron made it even funnier. :!:

I actually thought Tayre looked like the moron in that log....

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 05:08 PM
I didn't see anything funny about someone goating someone else into freaking out. <shrugs>

Artha
09-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Tayre doesn't post every stupid thing Garr does. Nobody does...there's not enough time. You only get bits and pieces, because you're not in Mule. Most of us, you'll notice, who have atleast one character we play in Mule agree that Garr's a complete moron and deserves it.

Scott
09-02-2003, 05:43 PM
Sorry by accidently hit post if anyone read the crap before.

I think people are sick about hearing about Garr because he comes up in a couple threads. I find it strange that only certain people get bashed for posting certain things.....

Taernath
09-02-2003, 05:46 PM
True enough, we should just create a 'Garr only' thread and keep discussion of him in there.

Scott
09-02-2003, 05:46 PM
And my point is proven. Garr's name even came up in a topic about why gemstone is down. Hmmm.... why are we sick of hearing it over and over again?

GSTamral
09-02-2003, 05:48 PM
the sad thing here is, Garr doesn't hold a candle to Haashek in the annoying whiny schmuck category, and look at all the uproar already.

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 05:53 PM
Heh, and you know, if memory serves (which can be pretty bad when I'm this busy at work) but I think this is the first time that I've mentioned how I was disliking the constant nitpicking of a particular person. Even when it was done a lot to Warclaidm and Haashek I didn't like it then either. I'm odd in the sense that I've never understood why people take great pride in going out of their way to seek out the people whom they know are irritating. That boggles my mind.

GSTamral
09-02-2003, 05:57 PM
well I mean Haashek came out and threatened me with his whole family when I simply asked him how he felt it was considered noble to be constantly begging for spells.

I was actually hoping his family would come after me, given how his father and older relatives would not only not have taken a stance, but probably would have ended up helping to kill him. That would have been the ultimate insult. It took a whole 5 minutes after meeting him to finally realize why his wife left years ago.

Betheny
09-02-2003, 06:11 PM
I'll 'seek out' Garr for 20 bucks.

Skirmisher
09-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
I'll 'seek out' Garr for 20 bucks.

Huh huh huh huh.

She said "seek".

Huh huh huh huh...

Caramia
09-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Am I the only one shaking my head here over this sad display?

We have people whining about someone who annoys them, then they post an embarassing log or capture that gets the other person upset. That person acts out in the game (no points there for being unable to separate IC and OOC -- but unfortunately understandable), and then the poster whines that GMs are protecting the twit after another annoying spate of conflict?

You reap what you sow.

Drew2
09-02-2003, 07:12 PM
You reap what you sow.

Someone already used that cliche on another thread. Nice try.

Your solution: Don't read.
I use these boards to whine. As do the rest. Some do it more elegantly. Me, I use my elegance in english papers. Not a message boards

Artha
09-02-2003, 07:16 PM
I don't think they're protecting him. I remember him disappearing lots of times when he glared at you or something. A few times in a row, even. Which, of course, makes him a dumb ass. If he continues on his current path and ASSISTs because people are stealing from him, he'll get booted out as an HMC.

Skirmisher
09-02-2003, 07:17 PM

You reap what you sow.

Someone already used that cliche on another thread. Nice try.

I use these boards to whine. As do the rest. Some do it more elegantly. Me, I use my elegance in english papers. Not a message boards

Should we all check all other threads before posting from now on to make sure we are not using similar language?

Or only those who disagree with you?

And seeing as how this is a TEXT medium, you would do well to at least try to convey your thoughts with some clarity.

09-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Heh, and you know, if memory serves (which can be pretty bad when I'm this busy at work) but I think this is the first time that I've mentioned how I was disliking the constant nitpicking of a particular person. Even when it was done a lot to Warclaidm and Haashek I didn't like it then either. I'm odd in the sense that I've never understood why people take great pride in going out of their way to seek out the people whom they know are irritating. That boggles my mind.

Ahem.

Caramia
09-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Nice evade of the point made in my post, Tayre.

Scott
09-02-2003, 07:27 PM
<<<Your solution: Don't read. >>>

Kind of tough when Garr ends up in almost all topics. I guess people who don't want to hear about Garr should avoid PC completely.

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

Ahem.

What? I don't go seeking you out in the game just to see what you're doing because I don't care. What's the ahem for?

GS4Gurl
09-02-2003, 07:44 PM
Well in regards to Haashek and Garr, perhaps if people post enough crap about these morons they'll either change their ways or leave the game. After all, this is the COMPLAINTS folder. You may find some complaints silly, boring, funny, or a waste of time, so what. People need to vent and so they do it here. I doubt Tayre is asking that every person agree with him. No he doesn't care he just wants to vent. Thats the way I see it anyways.

CrystalTears
09-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Venting is fine, no one really has a problem with that. It's when you mention them in every thread when there is no need to that it starts to drive people bats.

Skirmisher
09-02-2003, 08:02 PM

Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

Ahem.

What? I don't go seeking you out in the game just to see what you're doing because I don't care. What's the ahem for?

His little 234 IQ brain had a hiccup is all.

Halfsilver
09-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Love your avatar, Skirmisher.

I've read every Calvin and Hobbes book out there. 2 or 3 times each. :)

-grays

09-02-2003, 10:34 PM

I had a slight cough. Sorry.

Kurapira
09-04-2003, 04:43 AM
I have had numerous problems with Garr. I met him one day, for only a couple of hours, he seemed alright at first. If not a bit pushy on the relationship side. Then I went into TC with him and I was informed of his "ways." I was also told many interesting stories of what he has done. So I stopped all contact with him and then all hell broke loose. I asked him nicely if he could stop interacting with my character, and then he continued to interact with me after the fact. I am not much to do REPORTs and ASSISTs, but it got so bad, that I eventually had to. The man is a stalker, a complainer, a whiner and all this I had the pleasure of finding out for myself. Thank God that we have this thread going on, so no one else has to go through what I did. Perhaps the knowledge of this poor soul will spread.

Be afraid..very afraid.

Kurapira
09-04-2003, 04:49 AM
FACT: In a lifetime, the average house cat spends approximately 10,950 hours purring.

I still fail to see how the hell this has to do with anything in this thread. :P

Tsa`ah
09-04-2003, 11:38 AM

Practice what you preach pal!

Solkern
09-04-2003, 11:50 AM
i love the players corner, it makes you relize you hate alot more people then you thnk you do, also makes you relize you find alot more people in gesmtone more annoying then you thought before

Stormysky
09-06-2003, 12:34 AM
Ok, most of ya'll know me. Heh, and if you don't, I'm that constantly happy sylph. Pick one, I'm probably her. Now, as far as this whole cyber thing goes.. it's human nature to toss it into a rpg. Now, teasing Garr and Ech about it would be something I might do... cuz I'm a brat like that.. but posting it for everyone to see? That's a bit overdone Tayre. And Tayre, you know I love your ebil sense of humor so don't be goin' all huffy on me you grumpuff. What Garr and Ech do.. well that's their own business. Heh, at least they're havin' fun. And that's what this is all about isn't it?