PDA

View Full Version : Lost runestaff in Miasmal Forest

Augierose
03-30-2014, 04:04 PM
I lost a crystal inset rosewood runestaff in the forest on Saturday, March 29th, 2014. It is 4x with with enhancements that I added. It is registered. I am told by the GM that another player found it on a bog troll. Please return it to Augierose.

The way it was lost I had NO chance of trying to get it back because I was dragged out of the room immediately by another creature. Friends and I searched and killed everything for hours trying to find it, and two even died trying to get it back. I am so upset about losing this special item that I just want to quit GS if I don't get it back.

Laviticas
04-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Augie, you have to roll with the punches. I personally have lost numerous items. The worst loss was a rune staff I had altered when staves were first released. Self enchanted from 4x to 7x, not a week after I finished the 7x enchant I lost it in bonespear. Add that to the multiple sets of 6x hauberk and the falchion used on Sankir. It can make for a sad face but ya got to keep on keepn on.

SHAFT
04-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Augie, don't love things that cannot love you back.

Candor
04-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Augie, item loss is part of the game. It won't happen too often if you are playing well, but it will happen. I lost a weapon with enhancements a few weeks ago. Just move on.

If it really bothers you, don't hunt critters that can take things.

Laviticas
04-07-2014, 07:51 PM
The sets of hauberk I will refrain from explaining those losses