PDA

View Full Version : Pour Results?

Shiffti
05-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Have been having some trouble with my pours. Getting the "hisses and bubbles" result. Any list of pour results and their meanings out there. This one has been driving me crazy!

Erthevan's player

AnticorRifling
05-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Is it on a weapon, shield or armor?

Is the weapon blessed, flaring, weighted, is the shield or armor padded (yes padded shields do exsist just for the sole purpose of making them unenchantable)?

Is the item tempered by someone else?

Are you trying to take this item above 4x and you already have your 1 major enchant slot filled with another project?

crazymage
05-27-2005, 05:36 PM
i just finished a 5x for last months raffle winner, no problems.

Mistomeer
05-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Didn't recently transfer the character or anything did you?

Shiffti
06-23-2005, 02:18 AM
None of the items that I attempted were padded, enspelled, or flared. In fact many of them I had taken up from 0X. They were of all three types of ETable items, shields, armor, and weapons. Erthevan, my wizard has never belonged to anyone else.

I'm beginning to believe that I have an uncompleted 5X enchant somewhere, since the attempts that got the 'hisses and bubbles' results have all been when trying to start a 5X. Now, I have many, many items and finding the one that has an incomplete ET could be quite a chore. Does anyone know how I could abort the project without having the item in front of me?

Erthevan's Player

Gan
06-23-2005, 09:12 AM
You'll have to 405 everything in your inventory to see if you can find it. Otherwise an ASSIST might be in order to get a GM referral so they can help locate your 5x project since they'll have a track of it.

Valthissa
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
You can also assist and ask to have your major project reset. You will need a referral to someone that knows how to reset your project.

C/Valth - speaking from experience

Shiffti
06-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Well, did an assist and the GameHost determined that my major was an item that I forgot about totally and one that was, in fact, lost to the Garbage Collector in an unfortunate accident. Good thing that I didn't try to 405 every item in my inventory, as it would have been a wasted effort!

I ran out of RL time, so was unable to get my major project reset, but at least the next assist, i can definitely get this resolved. Thanks to all for the kind assistance.

Erthevan's Player

Shiffti
06-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Oh, yeah! Got my GM referral who reset my project, no problem. Have started my first 6X project. Life is good!

Erthevan's Player

AnticorRifling
06-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Good luck. In a month and a half let us know how it went :cool:

Shiffti
08-29-2005, 09:59 AM
Just for a bit of closure, I finally completed my first 6X that I mentioned above with no further incidents. Thanks again for the advice, all!

Erthevan's Player