PDA

View Full Version : Max L/D Tier 2 Spider Backpack With 10 Spiders

shad0ws0ngs
03-15-2014, 09:55 PM
a pale white web-covered pack - 8lbs, VLA, max L/D(160lbs), can pick up an item up to 10lbs

pack and spiders are alterable

>look in my pack
In the web-covered pack:
other (1): ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs.

You analyze your web-covered pack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
| -=Spider Containers=- |
| |
| These bags house up to 10 living spiders that can be customized. |
| Off the shelf bags have 1 spider with a randomized description. |
| |
| Only very special merchants can unlock the bags or add spiders. |
| |
| You MAY have the spiders altered, but they must remain spiders. |
| |
| You MAY alter the containers, but must remain web or spidersilk. |
| |
| Long descriptions on the containers are acceptable, but no shows.|
|------------------------------------------------------------------- |
This item is currently Tier 2 with 10 spider(s). It might be unlocked further.
Features supported: WEAR, REMOVE, POINT my pack at {target}, OPEN, CLOSE.

You can tell that the pack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

>wear my pack
As you put on a pale white web-covered pack, you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your hand! You quickly pull back your hand but cannot see any visible wound. A moment later you can feel a strange scratching presence in the back of your mind. It takes a moment to realize that the source is ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs within your pack.

>point my pack at mischung (PERSON)
You glance at Mischung and concentrate on the spiders living inside your web-covered pack.

Ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs climb out of your pack and skitter down your leg to the ground. They scurry directly toward Mischung. The spiders strike a threatening pose and jabs their forelimbs in Mischung's direction, hissing menacingly.

The spiders skitter back across the ground, up your leg, and back into a pale white web-covered pack.

>point my pack at pike (OBJECT)
You glance at a polished ebonwood-hafted pike affixed with a streaming grey banner and concentrate on the spiders living inside your web-covered pack. Ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs climb out of your pack and scurry down your leg to the ground.

The spiders skitter over to a polished ebonwood-hafted pike affixed with a streaming grey banner and investigate it for a moment, then quickly and cooperatively spin a cocoon of gossamer spiderweb around the pike.

Dragging a polished ebonwood-hafted pike affixed with a streaming grey banner, the spiders skitter quickly toward you, up your leg, and back into a pale white web-covered pack. As they drag the pike into your pack, the spiderwebs binding it dissolve into dust.

>close my pack
You focus for a moment on the spiders within your web-covered pack. Moments later the pack is webbed shut by ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs, hiding the contents from view.

>open my pack
You focus for a moment on the spiders within your web-covered pack. A few moments later a small opening appears at the top of your pack, revealing ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs, working within to obey your command.

>remove my pack
As you remove the web-covered pack, you suddenly feel your connection to ten vibrant green spiders with stubby legs begin to fade, leaving your mind void of the subtle scratching presence.

MB: 1.5m CB: 3m to Shanng sold

Aramyr
03-15-2014, 10:26 PM
mb

tallkris3
03-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Seems heavy for being max light, how much does it hold?

shad0ws0ngs
03-15-2014, 10:59 PM
1lb per 20lbs... but they tend to max at 7/140.. buuuut, looks like 160lbs... I filled it up, couldn't fit an under 2lb item in it and got this:

The first thing that strikes you about the pack is the weight, which is about 168 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 94,000 silvers.

nichelas
03-15-2014, 11:00 PM
2m

shad0ws0ngs
03-15-2014, 11:03 PM
updated

tallkris3
03-16-2014, 12:34 AM
1lb per 20lbs... but they tend to max at 7/140.. buuuut, looks like 160lbs... I filled it up, couldn't fit an under 2lb item in it and got this:

The first thing that strikes you about the pack is the weight, which is about 168 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 94,000 silvers.

160lb capacity is nice... not you got me debating it. Thanks for checking that.

Dabs916
03-16-2014, 02:15 AM

shad0ws0ngs
03-16-2014, 09:41 AM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
03-17-2014, 01:16 PM
once

Shanng
03-17-2014, 04:15 PM

shad0ws0ngs
03-17-2014, 05:49 PM