PDA

View Full Version : Dunemaul Bitch list

Keller
05-27-2005, 05:13 PM
This is the place to list all of the bad instance group members so we can all shy away from them. Here is my list thus far ...

Murogruma (warrior): He couldn't hold aggro to save his life in ST, which more often than not took ours. He yelled, "NEED NED NEDNEED!!" when a purple shield dropped. I saw him selling it the next day. He has no guild and was begging me for an invite. Stay clear. He reminded me of Warclaidhm in a BIG way.

Mysticjbyrd (shaman): Plurion warned me about him, but I didn't listen. He doesn't carry ankhs and he ended up dropping from the group by the time we showed up in ST. Total waste of space.

That's it for now. Please keep us all abreast to the fuckstains you happen to group with.

crazymage
05-27-2005, 05:35 PM
Stabbed.

Blazing247
05-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Not that you'll encounter any Alliance, but Diiriian, a stupid cunt of a priest, wanted my (at the time) level 48 mage to tank ZulFarrak. She said she'd keep me constantly healed and even throw me a shield here and there. Or she could tank if we needed it, but she'd prefer me because I have a little bit more armor than her. Worst of all, she was serious. After we finally found a tank, she kept using all her mana for DPS and didn't heal at all. We dropped her about 10 minutes in.

And the rest of the bitch list includes the 99 percent of Alliance warriors who don't know how to play their class. If you can't hold aggro from me using scorch, my lowest threat spell, you suck balls.

Nieninque
05-28-2005, 04:48 AM
Otismilkfly: Shaman. Uses Ankhs at the same time that someone uses soulstone so we have a 30 minute wait on the soulstone and a one hour wait on the anhk...(he doesnt have reduced cooldown)...rarely heals and rarely stays till the end of the instance unless he really really really needs to...tanks instead of the warrior and ends up costing a ton of mana in healing.

Parkbandit
05-28-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by crazymage
Stabbed.

Had you not run off in the wrong direction.. I would have been able to die by your side by that capped druid.

Parkbandit
05-28-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
Otismilkfly: Shaman. Uses Ankhs at the same time that someone uses soulstone so we have a 30 minute wait on the soulstone and a one hour wait on the anhk...(he doesnt have reduced cooldown)...rarely heals and rarely stays till the end of the instance unless he really really really needs to...tanks instead of the warrior and ends up costing a ton of mana in healing.

Stupid bastard.

Him: "Well you didn't say you were going to use your Ankh!"

Me: "Let's see.. I was dead.. I said I was going to get up.. I got up. 1 minute later YOU got up. I'm not sure what part of "you are a stupid fucking shaman" you are having trouble understanding."

Him: Next time be specific that you are going to use your Ankh.

Me: Next time I'll group with a shaman that's not retarded and has a clue how to play his profession in a group.

Nieninque
05-28-2005, 08:04 AM
You met him too?

Parkbandit
05-28-2005, 08:06 AM
You met him too?

Met him.. instanced with him.. despise him. He was also a whiny little bitch.

Nieninque
05-28-2005, 08:09 AM
yeah...I used to see him when I was hunting in STV

he was dead most of the time.

Used to play Where's Otismilkfly's corpse...in the spirit of Where's Wally

SnatchWrangler
05-28-2005, 02:00 PM

I'll deal with him because he's an instance whore, and is better than some folks out there when you're desparate.

Forestfire/Sepiroth: Same player, Shaman and Warlock. Borderline ninja, I believe he's blacklisted from Black Ogre Clan because of it. Fuckwad shaman rolled on a blue cape that was +15 AGI, +25 ATK with a rogue and two hunters in the group. Generally rather obnoxious.

Tendi: Same thing, generally obnoxious shaman, borderline ninja.

Pulishuzza and Pooshniken: Rogues, just...not very good ones. Blindly run into mobs, don't stealth, basically play the role of tanks in leather.

Bayne: Blindly runs into mobs, walks his group off of ledges, stands in the path of patrols, etc. (You knew I couldn't resist, right PB?)

Parkbandit
05-28-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by SnatchWrangler
Bayne: Blindly runs into mobs, walks his group off of ledges, stands in the path of patrols, etc. (You knew I couldn't resist, right PB?)

You make me sad.

I'll admit to not being the best player out there.. hell, until maybe a month ago, I would have picked up that same cape with the +agi and +atk if it had better armor than the one Bayne was using. I'm so scared of rolling on shit nowadays in fear of getting "blacklisted" or put on someone's damn message board.. I'll usually pass on it.

Kinda like the purple epic shield Bayne is wearing. "THAT'S A WARRIOR SHIELD".. Huh? Bayne needs a shield. That shield gives him about 450 more armor than the one he was using. Strength is a good thing for any weapon swinger, no? And the cute little floating bones on proc is a sweet effect.. even if +150 armor is relatively small. It's only a warrior shield if a warrior is wearing it is my opinion.

:P

Keller
05-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Originally posted by SnatchWrangler

You make me sad.

I'll admit to not being the best player out there.. hell, until maybe a month ago, I would have picked up that same cape with the +agi and +atk if it had better armor than the one Bayne was using. I'm so scared of rolling on shit nowadays in fear of getting "blacklisted" or put on someone's damn message board.. I'll usually pass on it.

Kinda like the purple epic shield Bayne is wearing. "THAT'S A WARRIOR SHIELD".. Huh? Bayne needs a shield. That shield gives him about 450 more armor than the one he was using. Strength is a good thing for any weapon swinger, no? And the cute little floating bones on proc is a sweet effect.. even if +150 armor is relatively small. It's only a warrior shield if a warrior is wearing it is my opinion.

:P

To bad Bayne is retired or else rolling on that shield might have been justified.

Parkbandit
05-28-2005, 03:01 PM
He's not retired.. I simply am having far too much fun playing Stabbed right now.

Doyle Hargraves
06-19-2005, 04:11 PM
A bit late responding, but...

Murogruma (warrior): He couldn't hold aggro to save his life in ST, which more often than not took ours. He yelled, "NEED NED NEDNEED!!" when a purple shield dropped. I saw him selling it the next day. He has no guild and was begging me for an invite. Stay clear. He reminded me of Warclaidhm in a BIG way.

...gold seller.

[Edited on 6-19-2005 by Doyle Hargraves]