PDA

View Full Version : People Are Too Sensitive

ClydeR
02-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Are women politicians too sensitive about anything that could possibly be construed as being sexist?

UPDATE: In an email, FitzSimmonds said he thought the word he used had the same meaning as "twaddle," which is defined as foolish speech.

"The minute I found out my error, I deleted the post and apologized," he told Pilot on Politics. "I don’t use that kind of language."

"Also to be clear, " he added, "my post was not about Barbara Comstock. It was relating to the sexist stereotypes being used by the woman posting."

___

Virginia Republican Party Treasurer Bob FitzSimmonds is drawing rebuke for a Facebook comment that used off-color language in reference to a female GOP legislator.

More... (http://hamptonroads.com/2014/02/va-gop-official-uses-genital-slang-reference-female-lawmaker)

waywardgs
02-26-2014, 03:59 PM
ClydeR is a sexist twat.

Latrinsorm
02-26-2014, 04:06 PM
I could never figure out what the picture on Twiddle was supposed to depict. A little rock hovering over a big rock? Something?

Taernath
02-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Twat is still a better word choice than cunt.

In fact, that should be his defense. "At least I didn't say cunt."

cwolff
02-26-2014, 07:19 PM
That is hilarious and his excuse is priceless. "My bad, I thought Twat was short for twaddle."