PDA

View Full Version : Skull ring, enhancive pouch

Candor
02-10-2014, 04:31 PM
So I've been digging through my lockers, a few of which haven't been disturbed in...cough...well let's just say awhile, and found a couple things for which I would appreciate an appraisal...

a kelyn-faced skull ring (Yup, a skull ring. Barely remembered I even had one. Never been used.)

a small verdant suede pouch with sinew drawstrings, stores medium amount any number of items, adds +4 to ranged weapon bonus and +3 to brawling bonus (not ranks). I think containers which have skill enhancives are pretty rare. The pouch has been worn for perhaps a minute on 2-3 occasions, so it's essentially new.

Note: Mistakenly put in GSIV Merchant's Market folder, should be in Appraisals subfolder. Sorry about that.

SHAFT
02-10-2014, 04:35 PM
The pouch is pretty sweet. I'd start the bidding at 5m and see what happens. I'm sure you'll draw interest. Also, might want to check the recharging cost on it. That's helpful.

shad0ws0ngs
02-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Skull rings that also have an enhancive were released with the black swan run, so they haven't been going for a ton, a few mil at best. However, Wyrom just updated skull rings that DO NOT have enhancives to be in a non-functional ring slot, so yours might go for more than an enhancive one would

Candor
02-10-2014, 07:05 PM
The ring is worn in a non-functional ring slot.

The pouch is fully charged so I don't have the recharging cost handy. But it can be recharged.

Candor
02-18-2014, 02:26 AM
I sold the enhancive pouch (check the auctions area if you're interested). I will not be selling the skull ring at this time.