PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Thread, Lost something in Landing.

Dasloonix
02-05-2014, 06:35 AM
I have to run to work, so will move this to a better thread once I get home and figure out where that should be.

Did anyone find an oilcloth backpack at a table in Landing between last night and this morning? Had a lot of crap in it. Had a mule holding two backpacks, put one down to look at something, put that away then went to pick the backpack up and probably forgot to be specific about which one before I logged out.

Sorry for having this sit in the Auction thread.

OldSkool
02-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Ask on lnet - someone did find it last night and was asking about it. I can't remember who for the life of me, though.

MrMortimur
02-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Yup they've been looking for you. The finder has posted on lnet and the officials at the least but I can't remember who off hand

Dasloonix
02-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Thank you!!! It was returned to me. Crazy elated and grateful. :heart:

SHAFT
02-05-2014, 05:21 PM

See? Not all GS players are rotten scum! Only some of us....

blanks
02-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Someone announced on the amulet last night about finding your backpack. UUnfortunately, I don't remember the person's name, but I'm pretty sure that person would probably be around tonight also.

Gelston
02-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Someone announced on the amulet last night about finding your backpack. UUnfortunately, I don't remember the person's name, but I'm pretty sure that person would probably be around tonight also.

Hmm...