PDA

View Full Version : small auction

Dhuul
09-14-2004, 08:15 PM
http://www.crystalamulet.com/searchauctionlist.php?searchstring=Dhuul&searchtyp e=username&proflag=open

an elegant vultite longsword ... +21

an elegant vultite longsword ... +21

a long high-collared serpent skin cloak stitched with a dark Luukos symbol ... holds 100, weighs 6, opens/closes
1m

a bronze medallion crested with two entwined snakes ... old fluff

---

SPECIAL: I've got 30 or so random wands from the Spitfire that have been lockered since then. None are empty, haven't sung to them, they could be mage rechargable. The cost is 50k each, contact Dhuul in the Landing.

---

Even more items are being added to this rather modest auction, in honor of myself destroying the fiend Lacheis, driving him and his ilk from the peaceful town of River's Rest. Yes, you too can own some discarded gear of Dhuul the hero. Even maybe perhaps Anticor who doesn't appreciate Old Dhuulio that much. But even he can't find some lame reason for faulting me now, as I've added stats to my listing.

[Edited on 9-17-2004 by Dhuul]

AnticorRifling
09-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Not posting the stats of the items in question doesn't help much. I, and alot of other people, won't waste my time clicking on a link just to find out about items listed here. Just a suggestion.

Dhuul
09-14-2004, 10:28 PM
the longswords are +21 as anyone who knows the forging systems knows

the cloak is altered or boxfound I'm not sure opens/closes, holds very large, weighs 6

the medallion is old fluff I'm told

Dhuul
09-14-2004, 11:29 PM
bump for edit, wand special

Dhuul
09-15-2004, 12:28 AM
just added a sack of 8 Mandis Crystal shards for 1.5m

I don't have stats for this item, you just might have to click the link, equine breast cancer man.

AnticorRifling
09-15-2004, 08:00 AM
I don't want your cheap shit. You take some friendly advice and get all bitchy about it I'm sorry I didn't realize you were 12. Kindly take this opportunity to eat a brick.

You don't even know the properties of your own items... The cloak here you say you don't know if it opens or closes, on the link you say it holds 6 and holds a very large amount.... Don't get mad at me because you're inept.

Dhuul
09-17-2004, 01:17 AM
Verily, I need to "eat and brick"? Would I charge 1m for a cloak that didn't close? Who buys a fucking cloak that doesn't close for 1m? I would be demeaning all the readers to post this price, if so.

I even added some more items. Unfortunately, there might be link-clicking involved in the viewing process of my objects. If so, I feel for ya man. I know you wanted to skim over the properties of my items with a pronounced sneer and them immediately go back to mocking someone else, but you're going to have to click the link, even if you don't want to buy my "cheap shit." Sorry my stuff isn't up to snuff, most of it being from a forgotten locker.

I apologize for having made you suffer my post.

Dhuul
09-17-2004, 10:50 AM
OMG some of the items are going to be sold in fewer than tweny-four hours