Makkah
09-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Durex suck...

rht

(Lifestyle suck too)

[Edited on 9-14-2004 by Makkah]

Shari
09-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Pish. Get a steady girlfriend and use the pill.

StrayRogue
09-14-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
Pish. Get a steady girlfriend and use the pill.

Agreed.

Jolena
09-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Heh, I will use the pill AND a condom in my case. ::can't have any more babies for many reasons::

Psykos
09-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Thats the best way I think, doing both. I've seen people get prego off the pill/condom alone.

Originally posted by Jolena
Heh, I will use the pill AND a condom in my case. ::can't have any more babies for many reasons::

Jolena
09-14-2004, 03:20 PM
I have two BC pill babies actually. So yeah, it's definately possible. :(

Psykos
09-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Wow, really? You took the pill for a long duration of time, at the sime time every day and still had two kids on it? Or is their some strange other circumstances?

Jolena
09-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Nah, I have been on BC pills since I was 17 years old. And no, I was not having sex at that age but I needed them for other reasons that I won't go into.

Anyhow, yes I took them at the same time thereabouts.. within an hour or so at least. Took them every day. And still got pregnant. My ex husband is just really fertile I guess.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-14-2004, 03:36 PM
I'll go with the pill/condom combo. No unexpected babies pls, kthx

Psykos
09-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Jolena,

thats scary... they need to put your story on teenage pregnancy stuff in high schools.

all joking aside.

Chadj
09-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Trojan.

What can I say.. the only i've ever used.

Overlord
09-14-2004, 03:47 PM
I would say hey go for Depoprovera, but my last gf of 3 years went absolutey psycho on it. But i've known others that handle it just fine and damn is the sex good

Nieninque
09-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
Trojan.

What can I say.. the only i've ever used.

I dont think inflating them on your head counts :D

Kuyuk
09-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Wearing a condom is like sticking your dick under warm water, who the fuck can get off on that?

P.S.- I also recently had a kid :oops: :-D

K. thinks condoms are a waste of time and energy.

Makkah
09-14-2004, 04:27 PM
They suck... but they're mandatory in this day...

rht

(And I'm fairly selective in who I cut)

Miss X
09-14-2004, 04:28 PM
I shed a tear for myself and all the other women who cannot take any hormone related birth control. :(

AnticorRifling
09-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Ribbed for her pleasure (I turn them inside out.)

09-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Fuck that, raw dog the bitch.

- Arkans

kheldarin
09-14-2004, 04:49 PM
Yeah..I feel naughty for not using them.

But oh well.

09-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Regular condoms don't fit me, thank God for trash bags!

- Arkans

09-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh yeah, magnum triple x for me...
actually trojan ribbed and lubed, extra thin please.

Stunseed
09-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Prolly the best type I've ever used was Kimono. Great condoms, expensive but very nice.

In the US, normally Trojans.

Jazuela
09-14-2004, 06:13 PM
marriage and a tubal ligation = no condoms ever again. YAY me!

AnticorRifling
09-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Jazuela
marriage and a tubal ligation = no condoms ever again. YAY me!

Tubal litigation? You went to court against your tubes?!!!

Jolena
09-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Not to scare ya, but tubals can go bad as well. Anywhere from 3-5 years after having them tied they can and sometimes do come loose, allowing for the egg to pass through and be fertilized. :(

Also, I have tried the norplant and had it for 2 years. Only BC I didn't have a child using, however the side effects were horrid and I eventually had it removed at the expense of the company due to those effects. (it also helped that many women were suing Norplant and the company as a whole was offering free removal in exchange for not suing later on)

As for BC pills, they have side effects as well but ya know, I'd rather have that then another child at this point in my life. Mainly for medical reasons since I had my last child with pregnancy related cancer.

I am going to have a hysterectomy done soon I think so I won't have to worry about it, I hope.

Latrinsorm
09-14-2004, 06:46 PM
they have side effects as well but ya know, I'd rather have that then another child at this point in my life.Or you could have neither. :!:

Betheny
09-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

they have side effects as well but ya know, I'd rather have that then another child at this point in my life.Or you could have neither. :!:

Even Mary banged. STFU.

Telfaahga
09-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Never use anything but trojan but my fiance has been on birth control for like 3 months now. I still feel odd not using them now though anyone know what I mean? I feel like she is still gonna get pregnant even though she is on the pill. I guess I will get over it.

Hips
09-14-2004, 07:13 PM
I'll be another one saying condoms suck, yay for birth control. :D

Jolena
09-14-2004, 07:25 PM

Yeah I could go without sex, if I wanted to avoid the possibility of pregnancy completely and don't have my hysterectomy. However the man I plan to marry in a year will most likely NOT enjoy that, and to be frank, neither would I. I would rather do what I have to with medicines and possibly a surgery to prevent it and still have my sexy life.

:up: for sex

Hips
09-14-2004, 07:26 PM

However the man I plan to marry in a year ...

I SO WANT TO COME.
Why do you have to live in Bumblefuck? :cry:

AnticorRifling
09-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
[
I SO WANT TO COME.

I can so make this happen.

Hips
09-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
[
I SO WANT TO COME.

I can so make this happen.

I love your weiner, but what would your wife say? :P

Jolena
09-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Okay TMDI, however as to the wedding, of course you will be invited Jessa. However yeah, I do live in Bumblefuck. On a side note though, you get to see the OU campus. And as well all already know, OU rules. :up:

xShadowMerchantx
09-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Telfaahga
Never use anything but trojan but my fiance has been on birth control for like 3 months now. I still feel odd not using them now though anyone know what I mean? I feel like she is still gonna get pregnant even though she is on the pill. I guess I will get over it.

Don't worry, she won't be pregnant until she wants to marry you.

Latrinsorm
09-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Even Mary banged. STFU. Everything I say isn't religiously charged, honest. :)

Betheny
09-14-2004, 09:15 PM

Originally posted by Maimara
Even Mary banged. STFU. Everything I say isn't religiously charged, honest. :)

Jesus and I love you, Joe...

09-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Magnums. Everything else hurts and some don't even fit. Which sucks when your trying to have sex in you boys crib late at nite and trying to get one on and the fifth you downed earlier isn't making things easier.

Betheny
09-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
Magnums. Everything else hurts and some don't even fit. Which sucks when your trying to have sex in you boys crib late at nite and trying to get one on and the fifth you downed earlier isn't making things easier.

TMI.

09-14-2004, 09:31 PM
It was asked

Psykos
09-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Aren't you homosexual? What kind of condoms do you use?

Psykos

Originally posted by xShadowMerchantx

Originally posted by Telfaahga

Don't worry, she won't be pregnant until she wants to marry you.

09-14-2004, 09:44 PM
who?

Snapp
09-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Magnums all the way, baby!

Nakiro
09-14-2004, 10:28 PM
If I weren't a virgin I'd probably have used trojan

09-14-2004, 10:58 PM
buahahahahahahahahahahaha @ virgin

Back
09-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Thanks Michiko and you other ladies who responded with a resounding “no condom is best” answer. I don’t feel like selfish bastard anymore. :)

But when they are needed the first thing I can get my hands on his best. Even better if the chick has some at her place so I don’t have to run out.

The last condoms I bought were Life Styles Ultra-Thin. They do the trick.

SpunGirl
09-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Condoms are disgusting. But necessary in some situations.

New related question, how many dudes out there will be lining up to get the male birth control pill when it hits in like five years?

-K

Makkah
09-15-2004, 02:05 AM
<<New related question, how many dudes out there will be lining up to get the male birth control pill when it hits in like five years?>>

I don't think I'd trust it... just gotten so used to condoms. But if I don't have a seriously relationship in 5 years, I'll probably cut my own dick off.

rht

09-15-2004, 02:06 AM
me

Satira
09-15-2004, 02:11 AM
Hey, even better, if you're in a committed relationship, the guy can take the pill and the girl can take the pill and you'll have super coverage going on.

Condoms suck.

SpunGirl
09-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Awesome. Supposedly the male pill is supposed to murder your sperm count without lasting repercussions when you go off the pill.

But Jake and I have a deal - if I have ever have a baby, he gets the snip right afterwards.

-K

Warriorbird
09-15-2004, 02:17 AM
I swap between the regular and Warm Sensations Magnums.

I'll definitely take the male pill if it doesn't have hideous side effects.

Back
09-15-2004, 05:41 AM
I’ll be first in line for the male pill. If if fucks my junks up, I’ll just have someone yank my DNA from a fingernail and throw that in the microwave with one of my wifes eggs.

Drew2
09-15-2004, 07:03 AM
This thread makes me hot.

Jazuela
09-15-2004, 08:03 AM
I can't remember who said it - but these days, a tubal ligation (not liTIgation bwahahaha) doesn't mean getting your tubes "tied."

They can't become UNtied, because they're not merely clamped off anymore. Laser surgery welds the fuckers together now. They're burned together - and they don't become unburned unless someone did a REALLY bad job burning them, or unless you have another round of surgery to snip off the burned part and reopen them.

And so I repeat - tubal ligation + marriage = no condoms ever again. Yay...Me.

Tsa`ah
09-15-2004, 08:06 AM
Brand - no preference

The pill, condom, foam, uid, diaphragm .... all at once.

Two is enough.

I should just give up and get the vasectomy.

And yes, condoms suck ass.

Parkbandit
09-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
I should just give up and get the vasectomy.

:yes::smilegrin:

Jazuela
09-15-2004, 08:26 AM
Do it Tsa'ah! Show all those weak-minded cowardly men what a REAL man is like! Your wife will love you all the more for it.

It's an outpatient office visit these days to get a vasectomy. The comparable tubal ligation for a woman is still done in a surgery unit because it requires either a general or "twilight" anasthesia. Recovery time for a man - around a day, if that. Recovery time for a woman - up to a week, but usually around 4 days (depending on the anasthesia used and method of ligation).

Pain factor for the man post-surgery: it hurts, but it's not agonizing. Tolerable, is the word used when we looked into it. Pain factor for the woman post-surgery: requires narcotic pain-killers to endure the first day and as long as up to the third day, plus the swelling is so bad that urinating is impossible for the first 3-10 hours, no matter how full the bladder is.

Intentional (surgical) reversal for ligation: possible, but high risk of failure. Reversal for vasectomy: possible, much lower risk of failure.

Cost for vasectomy (assuming insurance doesn't cover it), compared to cost for ligation: MUCH less, mostly because general and twilight anasthesia is not needed for the vasectomy, and anasthesiologist fees are enormous.

AnticorRifling
09-15-2004, 09:28 AM
After I have a kid or two I've got no problem getting a vasectomy. Shooting blanks doesn't matter once you have as many kids as you want.

09-15-2004, 10:07 AM
Do it Tsa'ah! Show all those weak-minded cowardly men what a REAL man is like!

Shut the fuck up.

Carl Spackler
09-15-2004, 10:22 AM
Pulling out = the best for of contraception

Hips
09-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Carl Spackler
Pulling out = the best for of contraception

There's a word for people who depend on that form of contraceptive...

...parents.

Wezas
09-15-2004, 11:23 AM
Mom had me. 10 years later she had my little brother. A month or so after that she got her tubes tied.

Kids are the best form of birth control. But it's usually too late when that happens.

Latrinsorm
09-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Supposedly the male pill is supposed to murder your sperm count without lasting repercussions when you go off the pill.Maybe after I have kids. There's way too much trial and error involved in medicine for me to trust it that much.

Wezas
09-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey, as long as it only kills my sperm and doesn't stop me from [censored because I can't think of a pleasant way of putting it], I'm happy.

Parkbandit
09-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Dear Jazuela;

You know NOTHING about the male gonads. NOTHING!

First of all it takes MUCH longer than 1 day to recover. Your balls grow to three times their normal size. Do me a favor.. try walking with a grapefruit in your crotch.. and realizing that this grapefruit is in ENORMOUSGIGANTIC pain when your thigh brushes up against it. You learn to walk like John Wayne rather quickly and keep walking like that for a good week.

Next.. have you ever had surgical tape on your bare nipples for 3 days and try to get it off? Ok.. that's what it feels like for us down there.

Finally, you need to endure all the jokes that are told during that time.. "Oh Mike, he used that Russian doctor.. Dr Cutchyercockoff"

Jazuela
09-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Hey I'm only going by what the doctors told me and Joe when we went to them about it. We got two opinions from doctors who do vasectomies, and two from OB-GYNs for tubal ligations.

Yes, the testicles swell up. They did say this as well. They didn't mention that they'd be the size of grapefruits, however. Does the skin down there even stretch that much? Are you sure you're not exaggerating just a wee bit? Or do you mean both testicles, combined, swell up to around the size of a small grapefruit (and not those giant ruby reds)? Because - that's not all THAT bad as you make it sound.

As far as pain goes - don't EVEN go there. When you have a miscarriage during your second trimester, you can talk to me about pain. Til then, don't waste your breath.

Oh I just realized you mentioned that you would walk like John Wayne for the next week. That explains it - you didn't understand what I meant by recover. I meant - recover enough to be able to walk again - to get from bed to the bathroom without being carried. To be able to move from point A to point B without narcotics keeping you standing up.

For that, a woman needs a -minimum- of 1 day - and those with enough fortitude can just about manage on the second day. The average woman requires a second day for THAT much recovery. A man - needs one day. The second day he'll be in "tolerable" condition - with tolerable meaning that he can do all of the above, without narcotics pain killers

[Edited on 9-15-2004 by Jazuela]

Latrinsorm
09-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Jazuela
Does the skin down there even stretch that much? Some of us have a headstart. :smug:

Tsa`ah
09-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Some of us have a headstart. :smug:

Dude, get a biopsy on that shit, it'll kill you.

And yes, it's very elastic down under.

SpunGirl
09-16-2004, 02:03 AM
Tsa'ah, if you get the snip, will you tell us all about it?

-K

Shari
09-16-2004, 02:12 AM
I'd about slap you if I saw you right now, old man.

You guys have ONE painful downstairs moment (being kicked in the balls not counting cause it isn't something that has to be done).

Women get it every single month if they are "lucky" enough to get cramping...you know, the kind where you want to remove your ovaries with a fruit-baller while slitting your wrists..

AND we have to bear children.

Don't start talking about downstairs pain. <snort>

Tsa`ah
09-16-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
I'd about slap you if I saw you right now, old man.

You guys have ONE painful downstairs moment (being kicked in the balls not counting cause it isn't something that has to be done).

Women get it every single month if they are "lucky" enough to get cramping...you know, the kind where you want to remove your ovaries with a fruit-baller while slitting your wrists..

AND we have to bear children.

Don't start talking about downstairs pain. <snort>

Don't even get me started again on children and groin shots.

My wife could have a rather late menopause, say at 150 years old, and still not have the accumulated pain I have felt to this day.

To repeat what PB said .... YOU KNOW NOTHING OF GONADS!

Souzy
09-16-2004, 08:07 PM
Hey Tsa'ah, no no on the vesectomy until we have kids, har har...jk jk. I don't have sex.