PDA

View Full Version : Massive Pile of Random Stuff

shad0ws0ngs
01-26-2014, 09:18 PM
Flth:

an oblong crystal scrying bowl - add water and use it for scrying. Quite a few different possible random messages. Fun little RP tool - 50k

(3)a gourd of phosphorescent ectoplasm - 10 pours of temporary GoryWeapon, analysis following - 100k
The creator has also provided the following information:

A gourd of phosphorescent ectoplasm is a GoryVial. You can SHAKE it to change how it alters items. It can stain dyeable items, or it can make a GoryWeapon have a temporary long description with max gore levels. When altering, the adjective must be the type of liquid, and the noun must be blood or ectoplasm.

(Ex. "a phial of,dark red,blood" for the 15/15/15).

You get no sense of whether or not the ectoplasm may be further lightened.

(4) vial of pallid sanguine blood - same as the ectoplasm above - 100k

an oak-handled rusted steel shovel - a shovel, locked - 100k

This is a farming tool. The rusted steel shovel can be altered, but the noun is limited to scythe, hoe, plow, rake, trowel, shovel, and spade. The rusted steel shovel is not unlocked.

You get no sense of whether or not the shovel may be further lightened.

some tall pale brown boots with black toes - several charges of Prayer of Protection - 75k

a front-laced gold doublet with a silver buckle - armor concealer - 100k
You determine that the gold doublet is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft and rigid leather armor which covers torso and arms when it is worn.

a pair of dark grey silk gloves lined with silvery satin - +1 to thrown weapon bonus - 75k

a silver spiral bracelet - cold attuned amulet holder - 125k

a three-tiered anklet of tiny round witchwood beads - 7 charges of Spirit Shield - 50k

a hardened rust-hued lizard skin corset laced with red cord - chest worn - 100k

a stiff brown derby hat with a smooth round crown - 75k

a black silk hat adorned with a spray of long raven feathers - 75k

a painted straw seagull-shaped hat - 50k

a faded newsprint hat - 50k

a wide-brimmed beach grass hat fitted with mosquito netting - 50k

a leather forging apron stamped with numerous weapon glyphs - chest worn, MA - 75k

kly:

a pair of fingerless leather gloves with scaled copper palms - pocketed - 75k

a furry white wolf-shaped pouch clasped with a maernstrike diamond - 2lbs, MA - 75k

(7) a cord-strung amber shard bracelet with an arrowhead clasp - few charges of Bravery - 50k

a wrapped linen back sheath - belt worn, SA, concealed sheath - 100k

a Sauli miniature - You see a human merchant. He has ale-brown eyes, smooth alabaster skin and a bald head. He is wearing a gold-buckled black leather pack, a blackworked white linen pouch, some satin-paned breeches, and slashed leather shoes. Carved into the bottom of one shoe is the name, 'Sauli'. - Siegery mini, custom messaging - 300k

an Otuio miniature - You see a dwarven merchant. He has bloodshot eyes and nut brown skin. Waist length peppered auburn hair frames his plump face where a bulbous nose protrudes over a bushy mustache and beard. He has an oversized right foot and leans to one side. A steel-banded leather skullcap graces his round head while an ebony tunic and wide steel girdle cover his short girth. Canvas breeches and a very large steel-studded boot complete his outfit. Carved on the bottom of the extra large boot is the name, 'Otuio'. - Siegery mini, custom messaging - 300k

a tall Stomees miniature - You see a stooped old Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal. He has almond-shaped grey eyes, sallow skin, and very long flowing platinum hair. He is wearing a weathered indigo mantle, a stained foraging satchel, some drab green and brown vestments, and some woven reed sandals. A petrified carmiln symbol portraying a hawk clutching a rose hangs from around his neck. Carved into the bottom of his sandal is the name, 'Stomees'. - Siegery mini, custom messaging - 300k

a Veola miniature - You see a human merchant. She is short and young with large hematite-toned eyes and caramel skin. She has razor-sheared white blonde hair swept across her forehead and tucked beneath a black capotain pinned with blue plumes. A corseted green jacket and some slim black pants go well with her open-toed black leather shoes. Scratched into the bottom of one shoe is the name, 'Veola'. - Siegery mini, custom messaging - 300k - sold pending pickup

an Arbigail miniature - You see a small human child. She has large brown eyes, pale skin, and flaxen hair that has been tied into a ponytail with a black bow. She is wearing a loose black blouse and a patchwork blue and black skirt with silver beading that matches her shiny silver neclace. A blue backpack and black satin slippers complete the look. Scratched into the bottom of her foot is the name, 'Arbigail'. - Siegery mini, custom messaging - 300k

an Iamal miniature - You see an aelotoi master smith. He is very tall and has bleary black eyes with pale skin. Long golden blonde hair is tied back from his thin face. A flat nose and jagged scar across his forehead add stark contrast to his shimmering azure wings. He is wearing a grey saephua, black twill pouch, grey leg wraps, and wooden sandals. A tiny glittering silver forging hammer hangs at his belt. Scratched into the bottom of one foot is the name, 'Iamal'. - Siegery mini, custom messaging - 300k

a small silver crystal castle - siegery miniature - 100k

a bright red baker's wagon with a metal stovepipe - siegery miniature - 250k

a miniature riverboat - siegery miniature - 250k

a white opal bunny phylactery - crystal amulet - 100k

a set of three jade four-sided dice with gold pips - dice - 50k

a grey whip-blade with an onyx-scaled disc guard - 2lbs, 4x, zested, from the dark elf mentor event - 150k

Umn:

a jam-smeared linen napkin - no clue - 50k

Msh:

a small red-sailed toy ship - fluff toy - 50k

a sheer-paneled ebon brocade covering - face concealer - 200k

a bumblebee finger puppet with yellow and black stripes - zested wearable fluff - 75k
>turn my pup
You slowly turn your finger puppet around so that it is looking directly at you. You smile at the toy, then begin to carry on a conversation with it.
>tilt my pup
You tilt your finger puppet back and forth, the motion causing its antennae to jiggle wildly.

a red-flecked dark invar battle horn - shoulder worn zested horn - 100k
>kiss my horn
As you blow tentatively into the horn, a bit of water trapped inside causes a weak gurgling sound.
>raise my horn
Quickly raising the horn to your lips, you seal your mouth tightly around the mouthpiece and blow into it, trumpeting a piercing alarm which echoes through the surrounding area.
>exhale my horn
You exhale fiercely into the horn and are rewarded with a reverberating, flatulence-like blast of noise.

a one-eyed fluffy teddy bear - the adorable gift for valentines day? - 50k

a full-faced mink stole lined with ebon charmeuse - neck worn, must be a single whole animal that is preserved.. so like a cat maybe. - 50k

a gaunt toy zombie parrot - zested toy - 75k
>hug my parr
You gently hug your toy zombie parrot, and it opens its beak as if to squawk.

a miniature female scarecrow - Clad in a pink gingham dress, a white scarf, and topped off with a sunny yellow bonnet, the scarecrow has been stuffed with hay to give it form. A flour sack serves as its head, with large button eyes, and a joyful look painted onto its face. The figure stands about two feet tall, from the tip of its head to the bottom of its post, much smaller than its brethren that ward off crows in farm fields. - yea no idea - 100k

an alum-studded leather frog - The frog seems able to hang one or two weapons from the belt. Weapon displayer - 200k

a short leather cape with a pig-shaped clasp - 7lbs, VLA, scented cape! mmm, bacon - 250k
>rub my cape
You rub the leather cape in your hand, causing it to release the scent of smoked meat into the air.
>sniff my cape
You detect the scent of smoked meat around the leather cape.

a silk-lined aubergine ankle sheath - ankle worn, SA, concealable sheath - 100k

a pale bone cane capped with a small animal skull - zested cane - 100k

a rich mahogany cane spiraled with a mother-of-pearl inlay - zested cane - 100k

a bejeweled midnight blue dagger - The weapon looks to have been hand-forged from fine vultite, its seamless design speaking of its high quality of craftsmanship. A small black gem is imbedded into the base of the blade, and surrounding it, etched into the metal, is a phrase written in an unknown script. It looks as if it may be some sort of spell. - 4x, blessable - 250k

a gold-flecked black lizard hide whip with an ebony handle - 4x zested whip! also crack it! - 250k

some imflass chain mail armor constructed of alternating silver and light-blue links - +12, enhancive - 400k
It provides a bonus of 2 to Strength.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Constitution.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Dexterity.
It provides a penalty of -2 to Discipline.
The armor looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

a gauzy canary chiffon skirt gently pleated from the waist - rub to change the look of it, can be unlocked to have more sides also, currently has Strength in it - 250k

a brushed auburn fox fur shrug caught with a gold chain - rub to change the look of it, can be unlocked to have more sides also, cloak worn, LA, currently has Flaming Aura in it - 250k

a wasp-waisted plums silk corset with vertical grey stripes - rub to change the look of it, can be unlocked to have more sides also, front worn, currently has Spirit Defense in it - 200k

a blackened silver eternity ring - This slender, blackened silver ring has been polished and formed to fit snuggly around the finger. Adorned with a flawless, heart-shaped emerald, the perfect gem is entangled within a glowing soulstone vine centered between a shimmering dolphin-shaped mermaid's tear sapphire and a dagger-pierced faceted ruby heart. Engraved onto the ring are the words "Unified by friendship, bound by love." - 175k

an emerald-set embossed silver band - The polished silver band has been embossed with a pattern of humanoid skulls hidden among cherry blossoms, and a diamond fleck no larger than a grain of sand sparkles at each blossom's heart. A triangle-cut piece of rich green emerald gleams at the front of the band, bordered by three lines of interlocking hexagons with a cherry blossom's silver stem as each prong of the six-pronged setting. Sloping runes accented with tiny curlicues have been inscribed along the band's inner surface. - 200k
There appears to be something written on it.
s>read my band
In the Common language, it reads:
Now the maze is lost, though it was won,
Yet this remains to show that it was done.

a signet-carved frosted glass ring - The ring is made of frosted glass and has a design of a map of Darkstone Bay engraved into its face. - working signet ring - 100k

a rune-carved plain steel ring - noncrumbly MR arcane decoy - 25k

a beveled platinum signet ring clasping a scarlet bloodjewel - jewelry - 75k

a silver and onyx infinity band - jewelry - 100k

a carved sable mekret band - Glossy and smooth, the mekret has been carved into the shape of a ring and polished down to rid the surface of holes left by the inclusions of air in the natural stone. Etched in the surface are several runes, one for each of the elements of earth, wind, fire, air, and water. An opalescent mother-of-pearl inlay brightens the runes against the dark mekret. - 150k

a polished platinum band inset with a cluster of perfect blue diamonds - zested, This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it must remain a ring or band of some sort, generally a wedding ring or unity ring or something that signifies a romantic bond between two people. - 150k
>read my band
In the Common language, it reads:
Together forever, your beloved.

s>touch my band
You touch your platinum band lightly, reassuring yourself that you are still wearing it.
s>tap my band
You tap your platinum band, and then you extend your hand so that the band can be more readily admired.
s>cover my band
You cover your platinum band with your hand as you whisper a few words of prayer for your beloved's safety.
s>kiss my band
You softly kiss a polished platinum band inset with a cluster of perfect blue diamonds.

a slender vaalin ring inset with clear glimaerstones - zested - 100k
s>turn my ring
You turn your vaalin ring idly around your finger, causing the light to play off its surface.
s>rub my ring
Concerned its sheen is not appropriate, you carefully polish your vaalin ring.
s>wave my ring
You slowly raise your hand, sticking it out before you to proudly display the vaalin ring on your finger.

an eye-carved gold ring set with a single faceted deathstone - appears to be jewelry - 75k

a brushed gold promise ring set with a large solitary diamond - zested, This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it must remain a ring or band of some sort, generally a wedding ring or unity ring or something that signifies a romantic bond between two people. - 150k
s>touch my band
You touch your platinum band lightly, reassuring yourself that you are still wearing it.
s>tap my band
You tap your platinum band, and then you extend your hand so that the band can be more readily admired.
s>cover my band
You cover your platinum band with your hand as you whisper a few words of prayer for your beloved's safety.
s>kiss my band
You softly kiss a polished platinum band inset with a cluster of perfect blue diamonds.

(2)a polished platinum band inset with a cluster of perfect blue diamonds - zested, This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it must remain a ring or band of some sort, generally a wedding ring or unity ring or something that signifies a romantic bond between two people. - 150k
s>touch my band
s>tap my band
s>cover my band
s>kiss my band

(2)a faceted azure crystal band lined with golden imflass - zested, This item may be freely altered so long as it remains a piece of crystal jewelry. - 100k
s>turn my band
You remove your azure crystal band and turn it several times from side-to-side, making the light play off the crystal's facets. Inside the band, tiny rainbows dance around hypnotically. After several moments of admiration, you quickly put your azure crystal band back on.
s>gaze my band
You remove your azure crystal band and gaze fondly at it, admiring its beauty. After a few moments, you quickly put it back on.
s>breathe my band
You remove your azure crystal band and breathe heavily on its surface, creating a layer of foggy condensation. You deftly rub the smooth surface, causing the crystal to sparkle even more brightly. After admiring the glimmer, you quickly put your azure crystal band back on.

an opalescent azure vaalin band - The azure vaalin band has a single, empty setting. - blue/black/white crystal holding ring, unlocked - 200k

a smoky green lace fan strung with a chain of black jade - noncrumbly MR with several charges of Major Acid - 75k

a small stone-handled bow composited with alternating hoarbeam and laje layers - 3lbs, +17 - 150k

a long black ora pike - 15lbs, 4x, void flaring - 200k

a glaes-tipped black ora awl-pike - 6lbs, 4x - 100k

an exquisite black ora knuckle-blade - 2lbs, 2x, temp crit weighting, +4 spiritual lore - summoning bonus, +5 mana recovery, +4 influence - 200k

a rowan-hafted black ora lance - 15lbs, 4x - 150k

a ruby-handled lack ora mace - 8lbs, 4x - 100k

a black ora twohanded sword - 12lbs, 4x - 100k

an imflass kris with ivy vines etched along the blade - A small stud is imbedded into the base of the vine-engraved kris. - 3lbs, +12, short sword base, poison vial weapon - 150k

a glyph-etched rhimar warlance with a stout ebonwood haft - 15lbs, 4x, cold flaring, zested - 200k
wave: You brandish a glyph-etched rhimar warlance with a stout ebonwood haft, and tendrils of frost spiderweb quickly over its surface.

a dual-bladed imflass limb-cleaver - 4lbs, +12, fire flaring, handaxe base, + 3 mana recovery, +3 spell aiming ranks - 175k

a pale silvery ruic longbow - 3lbs, 4x, fusion - 200k

an invar-nocked ruic dwarven longbow - Constructed from rich golden ruic, this longbow appears to be of the finest dwarven craftsmanship. The dual invar nocks are expertly forged into silhouettes of dragons' heads, mouths agape. The grip is wrapped in sturdy black leather, providing a deep contrast to the rich golden hue of the wood. A fine mithril strand is stretched between the teeth of the nocks, a brilliant dragonfire opal suspended from it near the top. - 3lbs, 4x - 300k

a leaf-bladed white ora shortsword - "Thin wisps of faenor fill shallow grooves etched across the white ora blade, the green faenor a startling contrast to the white metal. The blade has been fashioned into the shape of a large sephwir leaf, with faenor veins throughout to enhance the image. The pommel is balanced with a single large faceted emerald; engraving circles the emerald. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Regyy's crafting mark.
Reads: Something in Sylvan - Falling Leaf? Something like that" - 4lbs, 4x, sanctified, superior crafted (moderately increased effectiveness in combat) - 750k

a flimsy wyrwood short bow - 2lbs, +24 - 500k

a smooth orase runestaff inlaid with veins of copper - 4lbs, 4x, Felthrop staff - 750k
"Tier 2 Felthrop Zests - (includes the 5rt stand up, ignoring encumberance)
Pull: You rest your runestaff on your shoulder in a confident display, holding it at the ready.
Push: Warningly, you swing your runestaff in a wide arc before bringing it to bear in a defensive stance.
Raise: You loft your orase runestaff up over your head and let out a resounding battle cry!
Wave: You brandish your orase runestaff before you, swinging it in a dizzying array of parries and thrusts before you bring it back down to rest by your side.
Lean: You rest the end of your runestaff on the floor at your feet, grasping the handle casually.
Pinch: You run your hand down the length of your orase runestaff, gauging its quality and condition. Looks good!"

a steel-nocked glowbark heavy crossbow - 13lbs, +22 - 500k

a vultite dagger - Under 1lb, 4x, acid flaring - 150k

an invar-barbed dark vultite flail - An ironwood handle has been masterfully wrought and inlaid with numerous dwarf-cut gemstones. Extending from the handle, a length of forged vultite links ends in a flawless sphere of the same dark material. Invar barbs jut outwards from the sphere, their tips sharpened to a wicked point. More than capable of piercing through armor and flesh, the flail is a testament to the great forges of the dwarves. The end of the handle is set with a dwarf-cut ruby, etched with Hurdragof's crafting mark. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the flail. - 6lbs, 4x, blessable - 300k

a pearl-inlaid white vultite maul with a silver haft - 6lbs, 4x, felthrop zests - 200k
"Tier 1 Felthrop Zests:
Pull: You rest your maul on your shoulder in a confident display, holding it at the ready.
Push: Warningly, you swing your maul in a wide arc before bringing it to bear in a defensive stance.
Raise: You loft your white vultite maul up over your head and let out a resounding battle cry!
Wave: You brandish your white vultite maul before you, swinging it in a dizzying array of parries and thrusts before you bring it back down to rest by your side.

an ebon-veined mithglin lance with a pale rowan haft - 13lbs, 4x, lightning flaring, banner of light zests - 750k
"Banner Zests:
Wave: As you wave your mithglin lance through the air, a banner of crackling violet energy bathed in blinding white light streams out behind it. The image of a roiling black storm cloud forms briefly within the violaceous web. After a moment, the banner fades away.
Tap: You tap the end of your mithglin lance against the floor. Crackling violet energy bathed in blinding white light swirls around the lance for a moment before fading away.
Point: You brandish your mithglin lance. Lines of crackling violet energy bathed in blinding white light flow from the tip of the lance to spell out ""Illuminate the path of righteousness."" The lettering hangs briefly in midair before fading away."

a scorched kelyn javelin - 5lbs, 4x - 150k

a long silvery faewood runestaff capped with a diamond orb - 4lbs, 4x, older felthrop zested - 400k
"Older Tier 2 Felthrop Zested -
Turn: With a deft twist of one wrist, you send your runestaff into a whistling spin that is arrested with a sharp slap as you catch its quivering length across your other palm.
Push/press: You spin rapidly in a full circle, sweeping your runestaff in a wide arc around you.
Lean: You plant the tip of your runestaff on the ground firmly and lean on it, taking advantage of the support it offers.
Prone Lean: You plant the tip of your runestaff on the ground firmly and lean on it, taking advantage of the support it offers.

a well-balanced fireleaf runestaff - 4lbs, +22 - 250k

a red-stained polished rowan runestaff - The polished rowan runestaff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in a flawless and undamaged state. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the runestaff. - 4lbs, 4x, once unlocked Bazzelwyn wand holder - 300k (I have a withered fire car claw that can go in it, for an additional 25k if anyone wants it)
"Once Unlocked, Bazzelwyn Wand-Holding Zests -
Push: Holding the polished rowan runestaff tightly in one clenched fist, you push it out before you, holding it parallel to the floor.
Rest: You lean on your runestaff, taking a momentary rest.
Lean: You lean against your polished rowan runestaff, casually wrapping a hand around the apparatus perched on its tip.
Pull: Holding one elbow loosely at an angle, you let the polished rowan runestaff rest casually in the crook of your elbow.
Add Wand: You pull out the retaining pins on the segmented cap and place the wand in the hollow tip of your runestaff. Turning a small peg, you close the tip tightly around the wand.
Remove Wand: You loosen the retaining pins and open the segmented mouth of the runestaff's tip, retrieving the wand from within.

a burnished witchwood runestaff - 3lbs, +17, +3 Elemental Lore - Air Bonus - 150k

an unadorned iron sai - 2lbs, 4x, Dyhne zested - 200k

a veniom-hilted kelyn sai - Under 1lb, 4x - 150k

a bone-hilted eahnor short sword - 3lbs, +18 - 200k

a faenor-tipped kelyn short sword - 4lbs, 2x - 75k

an ebonwood-shafted spear with a blackened oval vultite blade - 6lbs, 4x, temp poison flares - 150k

a sleek double-bladed dagger painted gold - Under 1lb, 4x, lightning flaring - 150k

a silver-hilted dwarven forged handaxe - 5lbs, 4x - 200k

a smooth murky black staff capped with a white tower shield - ~4lbs, 4x Heimer Profession Based Zests - Only works for pures and for Wizards is element attuned specific - 1m

some polished spiked steel chain mail - 25lbs, spiked, 0x, +3 Aura - 150k

a black ora helm - inspects as made from leather - 750k

a ruby-studded black ora shield - 8lbs, 4x, inspects as made from wood - 750k

some golden dwarven steel chainmail - 20lbs, +22, augmented chain - 350k

a grey invar buckler etched with the outline of an anvil - 6lbs, +17 - 200k

a scratched veil iron aventail - 200k

some ornate veil iron arm greaves - 200k

a burnished spiked faewood shield - 5lbs, 4x, spiked, lightning flaring - 350k

a nicked illthorn shield - 9lbs, 5x - 500k

.... and a lot more once this is all gone.

First come, first serve.. if you ;chat or think to Japhrimel IG, feel free to make offers, or post here or PM.. first one I get, gets the item.

shad0ws0ngs
01-26-2014, 09:32 PM
spell aim gloves, voln brig, one set of voln robes, puzzle bracelet, and hand-wraps are gone... pending pickup

RAR
01-26-2014, 09:52 PM
a pair of dark green faenor-scaled gauntlets - +1 to polearm weapon bonus - 75k

I'll take these please

Raine
01-26-2014, 11:03 PM
AAAH! Voln Brig! I swear I looked through here when it first came up and must have missed it! nice stuff, that. If the seller happens to back out or whatever I'd gladly take their place.

::edit:: saw the chain tunic, actually exactly what I was looking for!

Raine
01-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Wait! The voln chain tunic! Me!

MontanaRose
01-26-2014, 11:49 PM
a Veola miniature. 300k, please.

shad0ws0ngs
01-26-2014, 11:58 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
01-28-2014, 01:00 PM
dancing sandals and torch sold, pending pickup

Karmacoma
01-28-2014, 07:29 PM
I'll buy the male dancing shoes

shad0ws0ngs
01-28-2014, 09:18 PM
blunt gloves sold also

shad0ws0ngs
01-28-2014, 09:34 PM
a few items added

shad0ws0ngs
01-28-2014, 10:06 PM
and added more

shad0ws0ngs
01-28-2014, 10:47 PM
last voln robe, I think, and a bag are sold

greythunderp
01-28-2014, 11:00 PM
some scratched golvern double chain - 25lbs, 5x - comes with a golvern greathelm! - 600k

a hooded ebon and scarlet bourde longcoat lined with glistening adder scales - FULL armor concealer - 1m

ill take these.

Ltlprprincess
01-28-2014, 11:37 PM
a lacquered mahogany mask carved with gold-pigmented leaves - Plainly, a master artisan was responsible for the creation of this sun-kissed mask. The face is framed in leaf-strewn, thick and wavy dark copper hair interspersed with ribbon-twined braids. There are no eyeholes; instead, bronze-lashed nutmeg brown eyes are painted upon the mask. An intricate arcane sigil has been incised upon the smooth brow.>- temp feature changing mask - 250k

a haggard-nosed goblin mask - Plainly, a master artisan was responsible for the creation of this pale green mask. The bony, angular face is framed in spiked, tufts of dark red hair sticking up from the scalp. There are no eyeholes; instead, feral bright red eyes are painted upon the mask. An intricate arcane sigil has been incised just above the haggard nose.> - temp feature changing mask - 250k

I want these.

FlayedAngel
01-29-2014, 08:51 AM
I'l take the Ghule ring, thanks!

shad0ws0ngs
01-29-2014, 06:41 PM
masks and ghule ring went to a PM that arrived first, sorry guys.. belled skirt and the game wheel are also gone

shad0ws0ngs
01-29-2014, 07:05 PM
added part of my ring collection

Velfi
01-29-2014, 07:17 PM
I'll take the Comida, Felthrop, Drotta, and Gostahl minis, thankes.

shad0ws0ngs
01-29-2014, 09:51 PM
the minis are sold and delivered

shad0ws0ngs
01-29-2014, 10:24 PM
chain and longcoat are gone

shad0ws0ngs
01-30-2014, 05:56 PM
and a lot more added

shad0ws0ngs
02-02-2014, 10:18 AM
taking offers on a lot of stuff, too

shad0ws0ngs
02-05-2014, 11:26 AM
and some stuff sold off! wooty woo...

Sarvia
02-10-2014, 06:21 PM
a slim scarlet leather whip with an engraved ivory handle - 0x zested whip! Crack it! - 200k

I'll take that, please and thank you!

shad0ws0ngs
02-11-2014, 01:28 PM
whip sold and removed