PDA

View Full Version : armor, shield, and broadsword

Zelas
01-25-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi All,

selling a few items, items will go once twice sold. No BO listed but you can make me an offer if you want.

Thanks,

bids

aug chain : sold on buyout
greatshield : 12 million wizgem sold
broadsword : sold on buyout

6x, void flaring, aug chain, t5 ensorcell, max light, +10 to cman bonus.

You sing:

"Mail that I hold
Let your value now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the glaes ringed mail in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the mail is the weight, which is about 13 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 7,000,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the glaes ringed mail.

You sing:

"Mail that I hold
Let your magic now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the glaes ringed mail in your hand...

It has a bonus of +30 from a normal mail, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is chain armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The mail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the mail's enhancive properties if you tried.

You sing:

"Mail that I hold
Let your special ability now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the glaes ringed mail in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the mail has been infused with a dark substance.

The mail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 10 to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
The mail looks to have several charges remaining.

You sense that the glaes ringed mail will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

R>405 mail
[voodoo]>prepare 405
[voodoo]>cast mail
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at some six-in-one glaes ringed mail.
You sense that the glaes ringed mail has 5 layers of permanent necrotic energy upon it

7x fusion tower shield with +21 to ohe bonus orbs, t2 ensorcell

You carefully inspect your white vultite greatshield.

Your careful inspection of a rectangular white vultite greatshield allows you to conclude that it is a tower shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

You determine that you could wear the greatshield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The greatshield appears to serve some purpose.
You sing:

"Greatshield that I hold

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white vultite greatshield in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the greatshield is the weight, which is about 10 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 3,850,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the white vultite greatshield.

You sing:

"Greatshield that I hold
Let your purpose now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white vultite greatshield in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the white vultite greatshield. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the greatshield is as a shield. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

You sing:

"Greatshield that I hold

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white vultite greatshield in your hand...

It has a bonus of +35 from a normal greatshield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.

The greatshield resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Edged Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 56 times.
It provides a bonus to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the greatshield's enhancive properties if you tried.

You sing:

"Greatshield that I hold

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white vultite greatshield in your hand...

The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
The white vultite greatshield resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Constal.
The greatshield resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 7 to Edged Weapons Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 56 times.
It provides a bonus of 14 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
The greatshield looks to have a fair amount of charges remaining.

You sense that the white vultite greatshield will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at a rectangular white vultite greatshield.
You sense that the white vultite greatshield has 2 layers of permanent necrotic energy upon it.
The underlying patterns of essence within the white vultite greatshield indicate that it has been enchanted, but can determine nothing else.

10x broadsword, ironwright flares, impact, disintegrate and web, t2 ensorcell

You remove an iridescent blue vultite broadsword with cobalt and gold suede braided about its hilt dangling a horsehair tassle from in your troll skin sheath.
You sing:

"Broadsword that I hold

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the blue vultite broadsword in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the broadsword is the weight, which is about 5 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 6,200,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the blue vultite broadsword.

You sing:

"Broadsword that I hold
Let your purpose now be told"

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the blue vultite broadsword in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the blue vultite broadsword. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the broadsword is as some type of weapon. It also appears to have a temporary modification of some kind. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the blue vultite broadsword, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.

You sing:

"Broadsword that I hold

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the blue vultite broadsword in your hand...

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal broadsword, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. This blue vultite broadsword seems to be the bane of all undead creatures.

You think that you could probably find out something more about the broadsword if you tried.

You sing:

"Broadsword that I hold

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the blue vultite broadsword in your hand...

This blue vultite broadsword flares with the power of elemental earth when employed against all undead creatures.
The broadsword resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
The broadsword's enhancement will degrade when it scores a successful strike.
It should be able to withstand extremely few uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will lose its powers against particular creatures.

[voodoo]>prepare 405
[voodoo]>cast broadsword
Your spell is ready.
>
You gesture at an iridescent blue vultite broadsword with cobalt and gold suede braided about its hilt dangling a horsehair tassle.

True
01-25-2014, 04:08 PM
5m broadsword

Donut
01-25-2014, 04:21 PM
5m shield

blanks
01-25-2014, 04:33 PM
6m everything

True
01-25-2014, 04:48 PM
7m everything

Leushen
01-25-2014, 04:51 PM
7m on the broadsword

Leushen
01-25-2014, 04:51 PM
10m on the broadsword

Aluvius
01-25-2014, 06:33 PM
You should be able to analyze the broadsword to see what flares it is capable of holding.

wizgem3
01-25-2014, 06:46 PM
10 on the greatshield

Ricer
01-25-2014, 09:32 PM
8 on the chain

blanks
01-25-2014, 09:45 PM
11m all.

True
01-26-2014, 12:13 PM
12 chain 12 broadsword

blanks
01-26-2014, 12:25 PM
13 broad

Neovik1
01-26-2014, 12:57 PM
So tempted by that broadsword... I like my axes though.

True
01-26-2014, 01:01 PM
14 broad

blanks
01-26-2014, 02:18 PM
15 broad

wizgem3
01-26-2014, 02:55 PM
12 shield

Zelas
01-26-2014, 08:26 PM
chain and broadsword sold on buyout pending payment.

going twice for shield at 12 mil.

Zelas
01-27-2014, 10:47 AM
shield will go sold tonight if there are no further bids

Zelas
01-27-2014, 07:49 PM
and sold