PDA

View Full Version : Random appreciation posts

DianaBanana
09-13-2004, 11:40 AM
I appreciate the actors at this years NYRF who have taken me in, given me free tickets, and smothered me with kisses. Two more weekends left till the fun ends. Huzzah to them.

Who or what do you randomly appreciate?

MPSorc
09-13-2004, 11:56 AM
coffee on midshift

Jolena
09-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Not sure if this is random or not, but I appreciate the little things that most of us take for granted. I appreciate the smiles I get from my children when they are playing with me. I appreciate the unconditional love that my family has for each other. I also appreciate the support and love that James shows me every single day. :loveu:

MPSorc
09-13-2004, 12:02 PM
i appreciate the fact that i have the next two days off, one of which is payday. Yay!

Warriorbird
09-13-2004, 12:16 PM
My wife not turning the light on in the morning to be kind to my eyes. TV episodes on DVD. The White Wolf "Exalted" system. Second chances. New gaming groups. Good smelling soap.

GSLeloo
09-13-2004, 12:27 PM
I randomly appreciate Regis and Kelly for being funny and peppy.

Hips
09-13-2004, 12:34 PM
The fact that Thursday through Monday I'll be on the Dover AFB with my boy. :D

Latrinsorm
09-13-2004, 12:42 PM
Wolf Rain.
My RA (even though her hearing is way too good).
Wind.

Sean
09-13-2004, 12:56 PM
That my studio class was canceled today so I have 1-6 off now and that I don't have to race to complete my project that was due today

CrystalTears
09-13-2004, 01:00 PM
The raise I'm getting this week! Woooohooooo!

Chelle
09-13-2004, 01:04 PM
Quietness, like when my lil girl takes a nap. Its like ahhhhhh finally.

HouseofElves
09-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Blueberry bagels.

The Killers.

Warriorbird.

Abercrombie gym issue.

Ylena
09-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Baseball.

Never thought I'd appreciate baseball, because I always thought the season is too fucking long... but I have to admit, there's something every day to look forward to or despair about.

And a shout out to Joe Gibbs, too. Screw Walsh and Parcells and the other "genius" coaches. It's good to have the real genius back where he belongs. Let's face it, anybody who could get a Super Bowl ring out of Mark Rypien can walk on water, thx. Double shout out for bringing Joe Bugel back, too.

God, I love sports.

Parkbandit
09-13-2004, 01:32 PM
I will appreciate Stephen Davis if he runs for less than 70 yards tonight, less than 10 yards receiving and has zero touchdowns.

He can make up for it next week if he likes.. I simply need him to have an off night tonight. Is that too much to ask for? Come on! The following running backs had just as bad of days yesterday and you don't hear them bitching!

Fred Taylor
Eddie George
Moe Williams
Lamar Gordon
Travis Minor

Disrupture
09-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Last night's Aqua Teen. The new season has been kind of lackluster but last night's episode was awesome.

Hips
09-13-2004, 02:01 PM
The fact that I have tix to see Stephen Lynch and Mitch Hedberg in NYC on Oct. 16th. :yes:

Jenisi
09-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Day's off are definatly at the top of the list.. along with sleeping in... and even better sleepin in and being in somone's arms that you care about to wake up next to!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-13-2004, 02:05 PM
My dogs being healthy. My Mom and Dad being healthy.

The fact that every day for my last 7 days at AOL my lunches are scheduled with friends for "going away lunch".

The fact that both the director over me, and the VP over me were 100% supportive of my accepting a job at another company.

Good friends at AOL who say they'll come visit me in KC.

Killer Kitten
09-13-2004, 03:34 PM
All the people who signed the petition and wrote letters to keep our zoo open.

The lady who is selling my house, for being really careful to not let my cats out as she's showing the place.

For it only being arthritis instead of something life threatening. Compared to dying, losing the ability to play GS is nothing.

Most of all, I'm thankful for Mike. He made the basement non-scary, he sent me roses so I'd feel better when he left for Ohio, and he calls me at least twice a day to say he misses me.

Kimm/Ex-Tilone

Parkbandit
09-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I will appreciate Stephen Davis if he runs for less than 70 yards tonight, less than 10 yards receiving and has zero touchdowns.

He can make up for it next week if he likes.. I simply need him to have an off night tonight. Is that too much to ask for? Come on! The following running backs had just as bad of days yesterday and you don't hear them bitching!

Fred Taylor
Eddie George
Moe Williams
Lamar Gordon
Travis Minor

DEEP Appreciation for my man Stephen Davis. The running game never got on track and he was not used when they needed to pass the ball.

Tornadoes: 80
Remote Controllers: 77

I win. :)

Brattt8525
09-14-2004, 08:24 AM
I appreciate friends who slap you upside the head, to remind you not to worry about what others think!

My kids, they are my wonderful beautiful bundles of future <I say this at least 10 times a day...as they try my last nerve>

The special people in my life, who make me walk a little taller and a little lighter.