Buckwheet
01-10-2014, 02:52 PM
If you sell them in your shops.

Buckwheet
01-10-2014, 02:55 PM
If you sell them in your shops.

Thread: PSA: Restock your skins

fuck you obama

I know its rep. But I bought like 2m in skins and herbs today. I need more!

Buckwheet
02-27-2014, 10:02 AM
fingerbones...need more fingerbones

whiteflash
02-27-2014, 12:55 PM
fingerbones...need more fingerbones

Noted, been out of it for a few weeks but hopefully things will be calmer soon!

Buckwheet
02-27-2014, 01:46 PM

I paid your god damn ransom price of 100k per at least once!

Archigeek
02-27-2014, 01:47 PM

Ditto. I'm completely out of stock because I've been busy. Even my secret stash is gone. If I manage to get some play time I'll restock.

whiteflash
02-27-2014, 02:07 PM
I paid your god damn ransom price of 100k per at least once!

holy cow dude, we put them in at 100k so we could store them there not for people to buy!

I think Sat I can finally post up and game some, starting to get that itch it has been so long.

Buckwheet
02-27-2014, 02:53 PM
holy cow dude, we put them in at 100k so we could store them there not for people to buy!

I think Sat I can finally post up and game some, starting to get that itch it has been so long.

I even paid 10k for a couple crawler teeth....each.

Tgo01
02-27-2014, 02:55 PM
I even paid 10k for a couple crawler teeth....each.

Man I can make a fortune just selling stuff to Buckwheet :O

Buckwheet
02-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Man I can make a fortune just selling stuff to Buckwheet :O

10+ capped characters destroys your bounty collection. You never have enough gems or skins to keep going unless you send your one skinner/farmer to to just farm skins/gems for the others which means they aren't doing bounties. The one thing you do get a bundle of is coins and trash you can sell for coins.

Buckwheet
03-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Fuck you guys you are out of teeth and I had to stop doing lich bounties by setting the difficulty lower. Stock up.

Tgo01
03-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Fuck you guys you are out of teeth and I had to stop doing lich bounties by setting the difficulty lower. Stock up.

Sorry sir. I shall double my efforts.

Archigeek
03-26-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't know who owns Leonidis' shop on four winds, but I bought a tooth there (you know I'm busy when I'M buying crawler teeth) and it was only fair quality and appraised at 150 silvers. Your sign claims at least "fine" quality, which is a very low standard to begin with, and the tooth didn't even meet that. I'd have bought more if the first one I pulled off the shelf wasn't so poor. Do us all a favor and upgrade your quality control, and also set a value minimum, as value determines how many bounty points you get for turning in the task.

For reference, read the signs in Aalish's store (mine), which is completely empty of teeth and tentacles and finger bones right now. Sorry Buck.