PDA

View Full Version : shatter

Tumbadoo
01-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Might start trying my luck in the shatter. What information can folks provide regarding creatures, general tactics, tactics specific for bards, survival, and just anything helpful.

Methais
01-09-2014, 04:22 PM
The first and probably most important thing to know is that there is no place in the Rift called the Shatter.

Other than that, assuming your CS is high enough, just pwn everything with 1002 and 1030.

Tumbadoo
01-09-2014, 06:23 PM
That's fucking funny. What the hell was I thinking when I wrote that? Is there anything up there that won't be affective be either of those Methais?

Roblar
01-09-2014, 09:57 PM
That's fucking funny. What the hell was I thinking when I wrote that? Is there anything up there that won't be affective be either of those Methais?

Vvrael destroyers

Ryjex
01-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Assuming you're going in as Pure, everything but destroyers for obvious reasons drops quickly (I 1-2 shot basically everything). If you're not in a position to open disruption due to others roaming about then avoid rooms with more then 2-3 mobs at a time. I've yet to go in as a weapon swinging bard even though I am trained to do so, so I don't have any advice with that. Lastly, keep an eye on your stance because of destroyers inducing rage/frenzy. If you're trained 2x shield, 2x brawl & 1x dodge however, you can survive pretty much any swing from the mobs even in offensive while standing upright and if prone you still have a high chance to avoid hits as well.

Tumbadoo
01-10-2014, 10:03 PM
1st run went well enough. With time it should only get better. Thanks for all the help everyone.