PDA

View Full Version : Can't get repo to work

Tgo01
01-06-2014, 01:44 AM
Not sure when this started but I can't use the repo anymore.

If I do ;repo list alpha

It just says this and never does anything else:

[repository: connecting to the server...]

If I do ;repo info on a script on the repo it says:

--- Exception: Invalid argument
repository:256:in `readlines'

If I try to upload a script it says:

--- Exception: Invalid argument
repository:90:in `gets'

Anyone else having this problem? I don't think I've been missing with the repo script.

Tgo01
01-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Darn internet been down all day. Anyone have any idea what's going on with my repo?

droit
01-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Try ;repos list alpha. sometimes ;repogui can get in the way if you have it downloaded

Tgo01
01-07-2014, 12:38 AM
I don't have repogui but I'll try that just in case when my internet is back up.

Tgo01
01-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Internet finally back up but still can't get repo to work. This is driving me nuts :(

Latrinsorm
01-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Have you tried severing and boiling your own penis?

Gelston
01-07-2014, 06:06 PM
format c:

Tgo01
01-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Have you tried severing and boiling your own penis?

Well...I mean....not yet...

format c:

:O

Tgo01
01-08-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm getting so desperate here I'm about ready to try the penis thing! :O

Tgo01
01-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Somehow I was able to download bigshot just now but when I tried to upload a new version of disarm-no-more several times this is what happened:

--- Lich: repository active.
[repository: updating disarm-no-more.lic in 3 seconds... (;k repository to abort)]
[repository: error: unrecognized response from the server]
--- Lich: repository has exited.

Well I tried a few more times and after more error messages I managed to actually upload a script! WOOT!

If I keep trying I can eventually get info on a script to work as well. So far I haven't been able to list all scripts on the repo, it just says it's connecting to the server but never does.

Gelston
01-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Spam Tillmen.

Tgo01
01-13-2014, 05:18 PM
For some reason it seems as though it's easier to upload to the repo after 8PM EST, before that it's almost impossible for me to get through.

Shinoo
01-24-2014, 10:31 AM
I'm getting the same thing right now.

>;repo list

>;repos list alpha

Just sits there...does nothing. I tried swapping repository.lic out from a fresh lich install folder, no luck either. It's irritating!

Shinoo
04-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Hey Tgo01 did you ever fix/resolve your connection issues to ;repo? Just curious. Mine still doesn't work.

Tgo01
04-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Hey Tgo01 did you ever fix/resolve your connection issues to ;repo? Just curious. Mine still doesn't work.

It just one day started working again. I didn't change anything so no idea how it resolved itself :/

Gompers
04-14-2014, 01:38 AM
Do either of you have avast antivirus software? I had the same problem, and it was due to avast taking up too much CPU processing power

Tgo01
04-14-2014, 03:09 AM
Do either of you have avast antivirus software? I had the same problem, and it was due to avast taking up too much CPU processing power

I do have Avast.

Gompers
04-14-2014, 03:19 AM
CTRL-ALT-DEL and check out your task manager. When I checked mine, avast was taking up anywhere from 90-100% of the CPU. When it was doing that, it would slow everything down to a crawl (including internet browsing). Once I fixed that, I lich worked perfectly fine.

I think the repo commands were getting sent into some queue by the processor and never got taken care of. Anyhow, if avast is doing the same thing to your CPU lemme know and I'll let you know how to fix it.