PDA

View Full Version : Snowdrop Deaths.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Friend E-mailed me this kill last night, not sure how old it is, just wanted to share the funny description! Post any other funny Snowdrop deaths you have here! Thanks.

You swing a silver-veined golvern machera at Snowdrop!
AS: +425 vs DS: +121 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +22 = +356
... and hits for 99 points of damage!
Tremendous blow crushes skull like a ripe melon.

* Snowdrop drops dead at your feet!

The powerful look leaves Snowdrop.
The air calms down around Snowdrop.
The light blue glow leaves Snowdrop.
The very powerful look leaves Snowdrop.
The white light leaves Snowdrop.
The deep blue glow leaves Snowdrop.
>
* Snowdrop just bit the dust!
>
The ghostly voice of Snowdrop says, "Awww."

<3 Psykos

Adhara
09-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Vendetta?

Gan
09-12-2004, 10:08 AM
looks more like obsession if he's getting friends to email him old death incidents...

Psykos
09-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Nah, just interested in what others have accomplished. My friend had it saved, and we were talking about it -- If I was still playing, I'd make some of my own to paste.

Parkbandit
09-12-2004, 10:43 AM
I wish I had some Lycain kill logs, but he usually casts a sanctuary when he sees me. Add that to the fact that he really isn't worth my time and that equals no logs.

Caiylania
09-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Must be reallyyyyyyyyyyy old if her DS is that low. = lame.

Mistomeer
09-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I wish I had some Lycain kill logs, but he usually casts a sanctuary when he sees me. Add that to the fact that he really isn't worth my time and that equals no logs.

I think you and Lycain should just makeout. Your playground hair-pulling affection for one another is quite apparent.

He's not worth my time! But let me post about it telling everyone how not worth my time he is!

Psykos
09-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Get over it already, I'm not Lycain. I'm tired of you talking randomly about shit. You said you have logs and AIM to prove I'm Lycain -- Which you still haven't. I don't play GS anymore, smuck, so shut the fizuck up.

Please remove your head from your ass.

Psykos.

Betheny
09-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Psykos
Nah, just interested in what others have accomplished. My friend had it saved, and we were talking about it -- If I was still playing, I'd make some of my own to paste.

I don't think anyone will ever know how amusing this statement is to me.

You're so cool because you don't play GS anymore, but you sit here, on the Player's Corner, a forum dedicated to the game (mostly), and jerk off to pissing everyone off.

Retard.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Notice the Booty Bandit didn't reply to my previous post.

Artha
09-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Notice that you didn't reply to Maimara's. UH OH I BET THAT MEANS SOMETHING BAD.

StrayRogue
09-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Wow, what a sad man. Not playing and posting is one thing, this is a whole other. I think you should find a life. Pronto.

kheldarin
09-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Heh, a bunch of other people don't play and still post.

:oops:

Psykos
09-12-2004, 01:53 PM
I should find a life, you have 5000 posts.

Thanks,

Psykos

Originally posted by StrayRogue
Wow, what a sad man. Not playing and posting is one thing, this is a whole other. I think you should find a life. Pronto.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Yea,

These kids are all bent out of shape and keep assuming I'm some kid that plays still. Falgrin spread the rumor, won't back it up. I'm getting tired of him posting lameness and not backing most of his statements up. Such is the world of PC.

PSYKOS

Originally posted by kheldarin

Parkbandit
09-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Notice the Booty Bandit didn't reply to my previous post.

Sorry Lycain.. I didn't notice you responded and I've been to work and back home to watch football. Sorry I haven't been here all day for you. :sniffle:

I don't keep IM conversations and my logs are my business. So you want my proof?

Boo hoo.

StrayRogue
09-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Yea,

These kids are all bent out of shape and keep assuming I'm some kid that plays still. Falgrin spread the rumor, won't back it up. I'm getting tired of him posting lameness and not backing most of his statements up. Such is the world of PC.

PSYKOS

Hell, I've only been posting a year or so *shrug*. And considering I play while I'm on the boards. I think its the losers who don't play who WANT to know about GS that are the sad cases. Such as you.

Parkbandit
09-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Yea,

PSYKOS

Lycain = Psykos. Don't like it? Boo fucking hoo.

Sorry you are so transparent to out yourself. Don't be mad at me due to your immaturity in game and on these boards. It's like a fingerprint.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Great answer -- Nice failed attempt at slander, dickhead. For the final record -- I'm not some fuck named Lycain, Falgrin is a cock gobbling liar. End of discussion.

PSYKOS

Parkbandit
09-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Great answer -- Nice failed attempt at slander, dickhead. For the final record -- I'm not some fuck named Lycain, Falgrin is a cock gobbling liar. End of discussion.

PSYKOS

Dear Lycain-

Slander is spoken. This is written so as such it would be considered libel.

You are welcome.

Makkah
09-12-2004, 02:07 PM
I've been posting over a year.

rht

Psykos
Point Falgrin,

You're true, that is libel. That still doesn't fix the fact that you're lying.

Psykos

PSYKOS

Dear Lycain-

Slander is spoken. This is written so as such it would be considered libel.

You are welcome.

StrayRogue
Originally posted by Makkah
I've been posting over a year.

rht

Good for you.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 02:11 PM
According to Falgrin I still do play, and the booty bandit has proof, that he won't show.

Percocet
09-12-2004, 02:18 PM
What the hell does it matter if we don't play anymore and post? I quit GS and I still post on these forums...

Oh crap, that makes me a loser for not playing a game and having a life outside of it. Crap, crap, crap!

This board, when it gets good topics, has great conversations, but otherwise, if one or two people don't like it, it becomes a :flamewar:

By the way, this post isn't meant as a focused offense against anyone... if you take it that way, suck it up your ass, because I don't care.

:weirdthread:

Artha
09-12-2004, 02:20 PM
What the hell does it matter if we don't play anymore and post? I quit GS and I still post on these forums...

It's more the fact that he has friends email him logs of someone dieing than that he doesn't play and still posts here.

Drew
09-12-2004, 02:29 PM
I saw this the other day:

> * Psychos just bit the dust!

Made me wonder... could it be that obvious?

Psykos
09-12-2004, 02:37 PM
:\

Nieninque
09-12-2004, 04:09 PM
And for the record, that log is a fake :)

Psykos = Klaive?

Nieninque
09-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Shit...having read it again, I cant believe how lame that fucking log is.

Snowdrop has been killed by a good few folk. There must be a number of people that have genuine logs of Snowy being killed.

:clap:

Fair play to them. Snowy is by no means invincible...she is just smart (mostly)

If you wanna post logs of Snowy getting killed, get real ones. Better still, ask me...I auto-log so I have a few.

Sad fuck

Betheny
09-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Percocet

Oh crap, that makes me a loser for not playing a game and having a life outside of it. Crap, crap, crap!

This board, when it gets good topics, has great conversations, but otherwise, if one or two people don't like it, it becomes a :flamewar:

By the way, this post isn't meant as a focused offense against anyone... if you take it that way, suck it up your ass, because I don't care.

:weirdthread:

You're not here getting off on causing shit with people, though, thus you are exempt.

Or are you?! JK JK :)

Psykos
09-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Foreign Bitch that cannot make coherent thoughts,

That was a legitmate log cause i saw the whole interaction. I hate you.

Psykos

Originally posted by Nieninque
Shit...having read it again, I cant believe how lame that fucking log is.

Snowdrop has been killed by a good few folk. There must be a number of people that have genuine logs of Snowy being killed.

:clap:

Fair play to them. Snowy is by no means invincible...she is just smart (mostly)

If you wanna post logs of Snowy getting killed, get real ones. Better still, ask me...I auto-log so I have a few.

Sad fuck

Syberus
09-12-2004, 05:54 PM
That's some pretty impressive proof there.. I'm sold myself. Dumbass.

Nieninque
09-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Foreign Bitch that cannot make coherent thoughts,

Phaykos

The word is legitimate.
The other word is Because.
You previously posted

Friend E-mailed me this kill last night, not sure how old it is

At some point you lied.
You suck.
The log is fake.

[Edited on 12-9-04 by Nieninque]

Percocet
09-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Are those haikus? -cowers-

Nieninque
09-12-2004, 06:51 PM
I have no idea about Haikus, but the log is a fake

Betheny
09-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Is it just me, or does Psykos act like he has INVERTED PENIS SYNDROME?

Jolena
09-12-2004, 09:35 PM
:spaz:

09-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Is it just me, or does Psykos act like he has INVERTED PENIS SYNDROME?

He hath the infamous "Inny."

P.S. <3 MAIMARA w00t

Shari
09-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Hmm..Psykos=Klaive?

Even though his name-calling "insults" are rather simplified junior-highesque (and Klaive doesn't do name calling so much as just being utterly disgusting on his own), I couldn't get past his whole...I-don't-care-yet-I-STILL-take-the-time-to-bitch-back-at-you-because-I-really-don't-care(can't you telll) attitude has me seriously considering this.

Shari
09-12-2004, 09:57 PM
And for the record, that log is a fake :)

Psykos = Klaive?

HAHAHA, I just read this after I posted. Glad I'm not the only one.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Holena

Chadj
09-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Psykos isn't Klaive, because every time that pic goes online, Klaive cries. And we know Klaive wouldn't make himself cry for any lie...

Or would he?!!?!?!1/1/1/1/1///11.1/1/11

09-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Hehe. Yer funny kid.,

The Eternal Klaive
09-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Psykos = Klaive.

Psykos
09-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Klaive = Kurapira and Psykos

<3

The Eternal Klaive
09-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Psykos = Klaive, Kurapira and Chadj

09-12-2004, 11:45 PM
if a = b and b = c, then is a = c?

:whocares:

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 02:55 AM
if a=B and b=c then Klaive is still a wanker and Phaykos is still a nobody

Edited to add a missing "n"

[Edited on 13-9-04 by Nieninque]

Caiylania
09-13-2004, 03:59 AM
P & K = :loser:

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 09:52 AM
To: Nieninque
Sent: 13-9-04 at 02:30 PM
Message: I heard my buddy mistomeer fucked you up nasty. Where are you from anyway?
Reply - Forward

You heard wrong.
Mistomeer has never interacted with SNowdrop to my knowledge.
He has never killed her.
Fact
Get over it
Your log was faked

CrystalTears
09-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Can't Mistomeer make his own statements?

Now I'm wondering why my bowling comment was such an insult.

Psykos
09-13-2004, 10:24 AM
I never U2U'd you silly hoe. Stop posting fake shit. And the log was real. I know where you're from, my asscrack.

Love,

Psykos

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

I was playing Callinar at the time.
She reported after initiating conflict.
And yes, she got F'd in the A.

Psykos
09-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Ahahaha, Snowy you fuck-tard. Like I said you're poor roleplaying bitch ass got served to you.

Asscrack ninja.

Psykos.

Originally posted by Mistomeer

Originally posted by CrystalTears

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Ahahaha, Snowy you fuck-tard. Like I said you're poor roleplaying bitch ass got served to you.

Asscrack ninja.

Psykos.

Poor roleplaying would be a compliment to her. After her and Aone went through the North Market making fun of everyone, they end up making fun of two very old characters, and start making threats. It ends up with Aone giving up after his groin kick endrolled for -1697 and Snowdrop too scared to stay in the room yelling about how Cal is nothing but a bully (despite the fact that she initiated the conflict), but she's not scared and then the Reporting begins.

Here's a tip, before you initiate conflict, FAME ALL 1.

Jolena
09-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Heh, better yet, don't FAME ALL 1 and just roleplay it out. Running because you realize someone is older then you is lame. Using FAME ALL 1 is OOC in my mind anyhow and shouldn't be used to decide if you should initiate conflict or not. There's some honor in having your ass handed to you by someone much older as long as you still stood up for yourself and whatever it was that caused you to have the conflict anyhow. IMO, anyway.

Psykos
09-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Haha - Yea, she's a dumbass (Snowdrop) - I've never interacted with Aone. But if she rolls with the Snowdrop she can't be that bright. She gets her ass handed too her regularly. Mostly because the House of Dread or whatever sucks.

My favorite thing of all is that someone with the name Snowdrop would even think to post in the Shitty Gemstone Name thread.. Haha.

Psykos

Asscrack ninja.

Psykos.

Poor roleplaying would be a compliment to her. After her and Aone went through the North Market making fun of everyone, they end up making fun of two very old characters, and start making threats. It ends up with Aone giving up after his groin kick endrolled for -1697 and Snowdrop too scared to stay in the room yelling about how Cal is nothing but a bully (despite the fact that she initiated the conflict), but she's not scared and then the Reporting begins.

Psykos
09-13-2004, 10:42 AM
Tales from the street corner?

Psykos

Originally posted by Jolena
Heh, better yet, don't FAME ALL 1 and just roleplay it out. Running because you realize someone is older then you is lame. Using FAME ALL 1 is OOC in my mind anyhow and shouldn't be used to decide if you should initiate conflict or not. There's some honor in having your ass handed to you by someone much older as long as you still stood up for yourself and whatever it was that caused you to have the conflict anyhow. IMO, anyway.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Jolena

I'd agree, but she initiated the conflict, avoided it by running and yelling how she's not scared, and ended it with Report. So if that's the way she's going to see it through, then she might as well save herself the trouble and check fame lists to make sure that she's not starting she's unwilling to finish.

Jolena
09-13-2004, 10:46 AM
Yeah that's pretty lame just from what I have heard of it. I don't understand people that intiate conflict and then report. Hell, I don't understand reporting over stupid ass shit period. I have only used report three times in almost 5 years of Gemstone and they were not done without some serious consideration. I've also never warned anyone. Well, except for combat in the Solhaven Sieges, but that wasn't the same type of warn, it's just getting consent before engaging in a conflict physically.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-13-2004, 10:52 AM
I like Snowdrop for killing Klaive, but she really needs to lay off the warn and report buttons. As much as she starts conflict, I've noticed she likes to warn/report after it escalates.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I like Snowdrop for killing Klaive, but she really needs to lay off the warn and report buttons. As much as she starts conflict, I've noticed she likes to warn/report after it escalates.

Yup, after a screen full of sends telling me to move on, I walked off.

Brokenangel
09-13-2004, 11:49 AM
Get over it already, I'm not Lycain. I'm tired of you talking randomly about shit. You said you have logs and AIM to prove I'm Lycain -- Which you still haven't. I don't play GS anymore, smuck, so shut the fizuck up.

Psykos.

"Psykos
Commoner

Registered 7-17-2004
RPG Character:

Mood: I am the Fat Man

Level: 14
HP: 276 / 335
MP: 79 / 155
Exp: 42%

posted on 9-5-2004 at 04:33 AM Post ID: 231980
Jadah

Yea, she's warn interacted me for no fucking reason too. She's a little warn interact monkey."

Posted in The Warn Interact Game!

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 11:58 AM
No warn came from me about Callinar, but then I wasnt the only person he and his uber-powerful knob jockey were throwing their weight around towards.
I have used warn three times.
Once with Ericos and Inyk when they were tag teaming and one wouldnt duel without the other.
The third time was with Reltov which I broke soon after, agreeing that it was a bit lame in the circumstances.
Callinar is full of shit and so is Phaykos. Here is the log of that day...it's very long though, nothing edited out.

------------------------------------------------------------

>Kateerina whispers, "Hi there we usually spell up in market east to keep this area clear for healers and cleric.. just for your information.."

>Nali murmurs a simple, mystical chant...

>Nali gestures.
Nali's head looks better.
Callinar leans back.

>Kateerina says, "Thanks."

>Kateerina rummages around in her pockets.

>Callinar yawns.
Callinar quietly says, "Sure thing."

>Kateerina just handed Nali some coins.
Kateerina gives Nali a friendly hug.

>Nali smiles.

>Nali exclaims, "Thank you much!"

>Kateerina says, "And welcome to the family it seems."
>Y

>Nali hugs Kateerina, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

>Nali blinks.

>chat Kateerina whispers, "Hi there we usually spell up in market east to keep this area clear for healers and cleric.. just for your information.."You focus on transmitting your thought.
Kateerina says, "Well not my family."
Nali appears to be trying hard not to grin.
Kateerina says, "But Paole is like a brother."
>Y

>Callinar slowly empties his lungs.
Nali smiles at Kateerina.
>Y
whis kateer I spell up where I stand usuallySpeaking to Kateerina, Nali says, "Thank you very much."

>You quietly whisper to Kateerina, "I spell up where I stand usually."

>Theoin just arrived.
Kateerina says, "Zoloren is my father so unless hes related there."
Theoin taps Nali lightly on her shoulder.
Nali looks lost in thought.

>Nali blinks.

>Nali smiles at Theoin.

>chat You quietly whisper to Kateerina, "I spell up where I stand usually."You focus on transmitting your thought.
Nali scoots over in front of Theoin.
You notice Aone try to tiptoe silently by you.
snicYou snicker.

>Nali meditates over Theoin.
Nali takes Theoin's right leg damage.
Nali meditates over Theoin.
Nali takes Theoin's abdomen damage.

Nali takes Theoin's neck damage.

Nali takes Theoin's back damage.

Nali takes all of Theoin's blood loss.

>Trellor just arrived.

>Trellor just went north.

>spPsiNet will now begin to spell you up.

Sending INCANT 625 to the game.

You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Nature's Touch spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You suddenly feel the power of nature surround you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>Kateerina whispers, "Well we have some traditions here and I wasn't sure you knew them so I was just being polite and telling ye... w."

>PsiNet is done spelling you up.

Nali murmurs a simple, mystical chant...

>Nali concentrates.
Nali looks a little better.

>Y
Nali gestures.
Nali's right leg looks better.

>Callinar moves to a kneeling position.

>whis kateer didnt sound too polite to meCallinar stands up.

>You quietly whisper to Kateerina, "Didnt sound too polite to me."

>Callinar just went east.

>Nali gestures.
Nali's neck looks better.

>Nali gestures.
Nali's abdomen looks better.
whis kateer sounded kind of rudeYou quietly whisper to Kateerina, "Sounded kind of rude."
>Y

>Nali gestures.
Nali's back looks better.

>Wilvar just went southeast.
Wilvar just arrived.

>Wilvar just went west.

>Callinar just arrived.
>Y
chat she is in a sanctYou focus on transmitting your thought.
>Y

>Nali softly says, "He speaks rarely of his parents, as they are no longer living."

>Oravia's group just arrived.
Kateerina whispers, "I could have been impolite and said knock it the hell off but I was polite.. sorry if you thought I wasn't."
Ryvicke gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Ryvicke gestures.
Ryvicke suddenly looks more powerful.
>Y
Ryvicke makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Ryvicke gestures.
Ryvicke begins to move with cat-like grace.
>Y

Nali gestures.
Nali's neck looks better.

>You hear someone calling upon the powers of the elements...
Callinar gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Callinar gestures.
Filswolf is discovered by Callinar!
Filswolf blinks.
Filswolf traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Filswolf gestures.
Filswolf suddenly disappears.
>Y
The voice of Filswolf quietly says, "How rude."

>chat to kateer I would have given you the respect you deserved then tooYou focus on transmitting your thought.
You sense that the PsiNet could not figure out where exactly to send thoughts addressed to kateer.
Callinar gestures.

>You hear someone giggling.
>Y
Oravia's group just went southwest.

>Filswolf quietly says, "Please stop that."

>Callinar quietly says, "Seriously."

>Filswolf traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Filswolf gestures.

>whis kateer I would have given you the respect you deserved then tooYou quietly whisper to Kateerina, "I would have given you the respect you deserved then too."

>Callinar gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Callinar gestures.
Nothing happens.

>The voice of Filswolf quietly says, "I just arrive here,"

Callinar gestures.
Nothing seems to happen.

>Kemarya just arrived.

>smile kateerYou smile at Kateerina.
Nali gestures.
Nali's abdomen looks better.

>Kemarya just went northeast.

>The voice of Filswolf quietly asks, "And you start dispelling me?"
You hear the sound of someone snorting.

Callinar gestures.
Filswolf gestures.

>The voice of Filswolf quietly says, "Seriously."

>Callinar chuckles.

Callinar gestures.
Kemarya just arrived.
Kemarya just went southeast.

>Filswolf quietly says, "I will not ask again."
Filswolf just went north.
flag fame onCallinar quietly says, "Apparently he won't."

>fame calinflag fame offYou will now be included in the fame lists.

>Kateerina whispers, "I was trying to be nice... goodness..."

>I could not find what you were referring to.
You will no longer be included in the fame lists.
Oravia's group just arrived.

>Lady Kelestae just arrived.

>Oravia nods to Ryvicke.

>Oravia leans softly against Nali.

>Nali gestures.
Nali's back looks better.

>Kelestae gives Nali a friendly hug.

>Nali smiles at Oravia.
Kateerina whispers, "I do not speak to others like that was just an example."
Nali grins at Kelestae.
Nali exclaims, "Hellos!"
Speaking in broken common to Nali, Oravia asks, "Ma, wansta gimme some blueses?"

>whis kateer my casting spells here harms you none, so I would expect you to be polite and mind your own businessYou quietly whisper to Kateerina, "My casting spells here harms you none, so I would expect you to be polite and mind your own business."
Oravia flashes a wide grin.
>Y
Nali nods to Oravia.
Nali hugs Kelestae, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

>Oravia beams!

>Nali pulls Oravia closer to herself.
>Y

>smile kateerYou smile at Kateerina.
Nali scoots over in front of Oravia.
Nali gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Nali gestures at Oravia.
A light blue glow surrounds Oravia.

>640*** TypoHelp: Converted "640" to INCANT 640.

You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Wall of Thorns spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You are surrounded by a writhing barrier of sharp thorns.

>Nali gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Y

>Oravia beams!

>Oravia skips over to Nali merrily.
>Y

>Oravia gives Nali a lingering kiss on the cheek.

Veander just arrived.
>Y
Veander just went southwest.

>Nali gives Oravia a lingering kiss on the forehead.

>Eilithyia just arrived.

>Nali smiles.

>Kateerina whispers, "We ask you spell up else where... as its courtesy to follow the rules in a city you are newer to..."
Nali gestures at Oravia.
A deep blue glow surrounds Oravia.

>Eilithyia just went south.

Nali gestures at Oravia.

whis kateer my rules are generally differentYou quietly whisper to Kateerina, "My rules are generally different."

>Kateerina whispers, "Now you are the rude one... good day."
>Y
>Y
Nali gestures at Oravia.
Kateerina shrugs.

Nali gestures at Oravia.

>whis kateer like shut up or dieYou quietly whisper to Kateerina, "Like shut up or die."

Lady Kelestae just went north.

Oravia suddenly looks more powerful.
Nali traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...

>Oravia rubs Ryvicke gently.

A dim aura surrounds Oravia.
>Y
flag fame onYou will now be included in the fame lists.

>fame kateerflag fame offKateerina has 7125132 fame.

>You will no longer be included in the fame lists.

>Tilisa just arrived.

There is a dim flash around Oravia.
Oravia's body seems to glow with an internal strength.

>Kateerina says, "Seems more and more landing behavior is here... its a shame."

>Tilisa just went north.

>Kateerina slings a silver-edged vultite shield off from over her shoulder.

There is a dim flash around Oravia.
Oravia's veins stand out briefly.

>Ryvicke chuckles.

>Aniden's group just arrived.
Aniden's group just went southeast.

>Zir just arrived.

>Zir just went east.
>Y
Kateerina says, "Going to meet Silver."

>'seems plenty or arrogance is here alreadyYou say, "Seems plenty or arrogance is here already."

>Kateerina gives Nali a friendly hug.
Kateerina says, "Welcome again."

>Nali hugs Kateerina, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

>stare kateerYou stare at Kateerina.

>You hear someone calling upon the powers of the elements...

>Nali says, "Thank you so very much."
>Y

>You hear someone reciting a series of mystical phrases...

>You feel much stronger.

>Nali has informed you that their spell Strength lasts for 10 minutes, and you have adjusted accordingly.

>Ryvicke laughs!

>You feel much stronger.

>Oravia beams!
>Y
You hear someone reciting a series of mystical phrases...

>You feel much stronger.

>Kateerina says, "Whatever."

>Speaking in broken common to Nali, Oravia exclaims, "Tanks ma!"
>Y

>You feel much stronger.
Nali smiles at Oravia.

>Glowing specks of light red energy begin to spin around you.

>Kediaq just arrived.

>Kateerina removes a wolf-hilted black rolaren longsword from in her mithglin weapon harness.

>Aniden's group just arrived.

>Speaking to Oravia, Nali says, "Just don't call me "ma!"."

>Callinar gestures into the air.

>Nali gazes up into the heavens.
Aniden's group just went north.
Nali sighs.

>Kediaq nods to Kateerina in greeting.

>Oravia ducks her head.

You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Nature's Touch spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Kateerina waves to Kediaq.

>Nali grins at Oravia.
Speaking in broken common to Nali, Oravia says, "Tanks mother."

>Sending INCANT 601 to the game.

You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Natural Colors spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You seem to blend into the surroundings better.

>Nali tickles Oravia into laughing.

>Oravia giggles.

>Ryvicke whispers, "Respect. Your way--nice."

>Nali smooches Kediaq on the cheek.

>Sending INCANT 601 to the game.

>Y
You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Natural Colors spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You seem to blend into the surroundings better.

>Lady Kelestae just arrived.
Oravia just licked Kediaq!

Kediaq smacks his lips.

>Kelestae sits down.

>Kelestae slowly empties her lungs.
>whis ryv huh?Y
Oravia splutters.
You quietly whisper to Ryvicke, "Huh?"

>Kateerina says, "Snowdrop wants to kill me for asking her not to spell up here but in market south east."

>Kateerina shrugs.
'no
You say, "No."
Kateerina says, "Solhaven is a changing."
'if I wanted to kill you I would just do itYou say, "If I wanted to kill you I would just do it."
Kateerina says, "Whatever."
>Y

>Callinar quietly says, "Hush, Snowdrop."

>The voice of Filswolf quietly says, "This is true."

>'I dont generally tell folksYou say, "I dont generally tell folks."

>Nali says, "All things are always changing."
>Y
The voice of Filswolf quietly asks, "Since when did we have so many whiners within this town?"

>You hear the sound of someone snorting.

>Ryvicke whispers, "Oh, I mean besides the contentious go-rounds we've had in the past I love how you just gave it to Kateerina--she's being a dolt."

>Kelestae nods to Nali.
Kateerina nods to Nali.

>In a fair imitation of Kateerina, the voice of Aone exclaims, "Oh no! Solhaven is changing! The sky is falling! Help!"
You hear someone giggling.
whis ryv oh hehKateerina says, "Aone hush silly."
You quietly whisper to Ryvicke, "Oh heh."

>Kediaq taps Ryvicke lightly on his shoulder.

>snicYou snicker.
>Y
Ryvicke grins at Kediaq.

>Kateerina nods to Nali.
Nali sighs.
Speaking to Nali, Kateerina says, "Is true very true."
Trellor just arrived.

>Speaking in broken common to Kediaq, Oravia asks, "Like Ryvicke new pack?"

>Kateerina just closed a large cloth sack.

>Trellor just went southwest.
>Y
Kediaq chuckles.
>Y
As Kateerina closes her sack, a skeletal hand swings down from the skeleton perched on top holding a mithglin key and carefully locks the black suede gem sack and returns to its side.
>Y

>Kateerina smiles at Oravia.
chat lolYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Kediaq nods to Oravia.
Kelestae says, "At least you all can hunt to learn."

>Oravia waves to Kateerina.
>Y
Nali traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...

>Nali gestures at Ryvicke.
just warrantA dim aura surrounds Ryvicke.

>
You are wanted for 4 crimes in Wehnimer's Landing. They are:
4 counts of murder
Kateerina says, "Shan have become fun."

Ryvicke suddenly looks more powerful.

>Kediaq snickers.
>Y
Praela just arrived.

>Nali grins at Kateerina.

>Ryvicke smiles at Nali.
>Y
Nali gestures at Ryvicke.
A light blue glow surrounds Ryvicke.
>grin misc

>You grin mischievously.
>Y
Kateerina says, "Much moreso.."

>Fredegar just arrived.

>Speaking to Nali, Ryvicke says, "Thank you, much."

A light blue glow surrounds Ryvicke.
Ryvicke makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Ryvicke gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Ryvicke's hand!
Aone is revealed from hiding!

>Fredegar just went north.
>Y
Kediaq chuckles.

>Oravia cackles at Ryvicke!
Callinar says, "Shan have always been fun."
Praela just went west.
Aone stares off into space.
Speaking to Ryvicke, Nali says, "Of course, you help Ravi fight.. gotta take care of you."
Aone just went northeast.
Kateerina says, "More fun now."

>Nali grins at Ryvicke.

>flag fame onYou will now be included in the fame lists.

>fame callinflag fame offNali gestures at Ryvicke.
A deep blue glow surrounds Ryvicke.

>Callinar has his fame disabled.

>You notice Aone try to tiptoe silently by you.
Ryvicke smiles at Nali.

>Oravia grins at Nali.

>profile callinNali gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Kediaq applauds Ryvicke.

A deep blue glow surrounds Ryvicke.

>Name: Callinar
Profession: Shaman
Race: Sylvankind Gender: Male
He appears to be ancient.
He has hazel eyes and fair skin.
He has shoulder length, tousled auburn hair.
He has an angular face and a pronounced jawline.
Follower of Marlu
Strongest foe vanquished: a war griffin

>Oravia hugs Nali, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

>In a fair imitation of Ryvicke, the voice of Aone says, "I wear dresses."
>Y

>Nali hugs Oravia, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
Ryvicke smiles at Kediaq.

>Oravia's jaw drops.

Nali gestures at Ryvicke.
There is a dim flash around Ryvicke.
Ryvicke's body seems to glow with an internal strength.

>Praela just arrived.

>Speaking in broken common, Oravia exclaims, "He do not!"

>Praela just went northeast.

There is a dim flash around Ryvicke.
Ryvicke's veins stand out briefly.
Oravia growls ferociously!
Kediaq laughs!
>Y

>Theoin seems less resolute.
>Y
Callinar traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Callinar gestures.
The area becomes brighter.

>Kelestae attends to her cyan gossamer skirt, making the skirt as presentable as possible.
The voice of Aone says, "That's not what I heard."

>Ryvicke laughs!
Callinar gestures.
Nothing happens.

>Veander just arrived.
Veander just went east.
>Y
>Y
l ryvYou see Ryvicke the Scout.
He appears to be a Sylvankind of the Fresiawn D'ahranal.
He appears to be youthful and taller than average. He has hooded blue-grey eyes and ivory skin. He has short, unkempt auburn hair. He has a straight nose and slightly pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a feathered pale white pack, a gold ring, some dark brown oilskin shoes, some elven fighting leathers, a simple leather bracer, a wide leather belt, a pair of dusky grey pleated woolen pants, and a twig-buttoned brown twill cloak.
>Y
Ryvicke says, "Anyone can hide and imitate, Aone."

>Kateerina grins at Oravia.

>Ryvicke smiles quietly to himself.
Ryvicke raises an eyebrow.
whis ryv ah it was you that kept pointing me yeah?You quietly whisper to Ryvicke, "Ah it was you that kept pointing me yeah?"
In a fair imitation of Ryvicke, Aone says, "I wear PINK dresses."
Aone folds his arms over his chest.
Kelestae says, "Shush. At least someone in entertaining me."

>Speaking in broken common to Ryvicke, Oravia asks, "Is its true?"
Ryvicke whispers, "A few weeks ago yes--a bit before I understood how annoying sunbursting was."

>Eilithyia just arrived.

>Eilithyia just went north.

>chat alahnna that is fucking sickYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Callinar yawns.

>Callinar sits down.
>Y
Lady Crilia just arrived.

>Nali appears to be trying hard not to grin.

>Ryvicke grins.

>Praela just arrived.

>Crilia gives Nali a friendly hug.

>Praela just went southwest.

>Callinar says, "I wanna see a fight."

>You feel at full magical power again.

>Crilia pokes Oravia in the ribs.

>Nali gives Crilia a friendly hug.

>Aone just went northeast.
Speaking in broken common, Crilia asks, "Got me boxeth?"
Oravia gives Crilia a friendly hug.
>whis ryv no problem
You quietly whisper to Ryvicke, "No problem."

>Crilia grins at Oravia.

>Kediaq murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Kediaq gestures.
An aura of resolve suddenly fills Kediaq's expression.

>Speaking in broken common, Oravia says, "Nots yet."
Crilia leans on Nali, giving her a companionable grin.
Kediaq murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Kediaq gestures.
Kediaq's eyes narrow in concentration.
Crilia rolls her eyes.
>Y
Kediaq murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Kediaq gestures.
Kediaq gets an intense expression on his face.
Crilia grins at Oravia.
>Y
Speaking in broken common, Oravia says, "We's goins to get boxes now."

>Callinar gives Ryvicke a little prod between the shoulder blades.
Crilia nods.

>whis ryv just curious what run ins we hadYou quietly whisper to Ryvicke, "Just curious what run ins we had."

>Speaking in broken common to Ryvicke, Oravia asks, "Readies?"

>Speaking to Crilia, Nali says, "I save them for Paole usually, sorry."
Nali grins impishly.

>whis ryv they were minor unsettlementsYou quietly whisper to Ryvicke, "They were minor unsettlements."
grin miscYou grin mischievously.

>Speaking in broken common, Crilia asks, "Good! Let me know via mind when you're on your way back?"
Ryvicke whispers, "That particular sunburst was requested by Kediaq--but I waited till you were out of hiding."

>Callinar says, "Noies."
Oravia nods to Crilia.
Speaking in broken common, Oravia says, "Wills do."
Speaking in broken common to Nali, Crilia says, "Meanie. HE doethn't NEED them ath I do."

>Crilia snickers.
Ryvicke whispers, "Right, definitely nothing too serious--take care."

>lookNali chuckles.

>[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Crilia disk, the blue Oravia disk, the Kateerina disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Lady Crilia, Lady Kelestae who is sitting, Kediaq, Ryvicke, Oravia, Callinar who is sitting, Theoin, Kateerina, Nali who is sitting, Gump who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west

>Ryvicke smiles at Oravia.

>Great Lady Zali's group just arrived.

>Ryvicke nods to Oravia.
>Y
Oravia waves.

>nod ryvRyvicke waves.
You nod to Ryvicke.
wavOravia's group just went north.

>You wave.
Zali waves to Kediaq.

>Crilia tickles Nali as they grin at each other.
Zali seems slightly different.

>Great Lady Zali's group just went north.

>Nali says, "Actually, there's nothing around here he can hunt and learn from."
Nali giggles.
chat exitgetbucketYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Nali says, "He chooses not to heal as much."
>Y

>Nali smiles faintly
>look
>Y
[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Crilia disk, the Kateerina disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Lady Crilia, Lady Kelestae who is sitting, Kediaq, Callinar who is sitting, Theoin, Kateerina, Nali who is sitting, Gump who is sitting

>Speaking in broken common, Crilia says, "Right, but he doethn't need them for hith professional organization."
just warrant
4 counts of murder
>Y
Nali nods.

>Kateerina says, "Nali he is a good member of the Manor."

>Nali says, "Very true, he does not."
Kediaq returns to normal color.
>Y
put bow in sling
Kateerina nods.

>Nali nods to Kateerina.
You put a tribal sniper's bow in your deer skin bow sling.
Kateerina says, "And true Havenite."

>Callinar asks, "Can I join the Manor?"
Nali says, "Indeed, I was sad he couldn't be a part of the auction."
Nali says, "I felt badly about that."

>Kateerina giggles.
Nali frowns.
>Y

>Kateerina says, "Aww."
In a skilled imitation of Crilia, the voice of Aone asks, "Whath moronth decideth to call ith a lithp!?"
>Y
e[Solhaven, North Market East]
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see a peak tiger and an old barrel with some stuff on it.
Also here: Ryuusei
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

>hideRoundtime: 3 sec.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.
>Y

>sneak w[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Crilia disk, the Kateerina disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Lady Crilia, Lady Kelestae who is sitting, Kediaq, Callinar who is sitting, Theoin, Kateerina, Nali who is sitting, Gump who is sitting
Roundtime: 3 sec.

>Speaking to Callinar, Kateerina says, "You could come to a meeting or event and send a letter of interest."

>Praela just arrived.

Nali says, "The same person who chose to name it "immaturity"."

>Nali nods.

>Speaking to Callinar, Kateerina says, "We consider all who protect Solhaven ."

>chat keep up MiaahkillerYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Speaking in broken common, Crilia says, "Look. I've been beaten for my lithp, I've been mocked by better men than you for it. If you think that mocking me for it yourthelf ith tho much fun, think of it thith way: It taketh a thmall man to feel big at another'th expenthe."
Speaking to Kateerina, Callinar says, "I want to be President of the Manor."
>Y
Charna just arrived.
>Y
Speaking to Callinar, Kateerina says, "I am chairwoman and its for life.. sorry."

>Callinar waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

>Speaking in broken common, Crilia says, "I won't be able to change it becauthe of your childish inthultth, Aone. Tho you might ath well keep your mouth shut."

>Callinar says, "No Manor for me then."
chat LOLYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Callinar says, "I coulda protected Haven for anything."
>Y
Callinar coughs.
The voice of Aone says, "You might not be able to change it, but I can still make fun of you for it."
Callinar says, "From anything, too."
Callinar clears his throat.
>Y

>The voice of Filswolf quietly says, "Quit giggling, Aone.. It's rather unbecoming."

>chat After I killed Klaive twice, guess what log he posted?You focus on transmitting your thought.

>Y
>Y
The voice of Filswolf quietly exclaims, "I said quit it!"

>Raveyna just arrived.

>You hear the sound of someone snorting.

>Hogberth just arrived.

>Lorinnia just arrived.

>Speaking in broken common, Crilia says, "Which maketh you a very thmall, indeed."

>In a botched imitation, the voice of Aone asks, "Did I menthion Aone ith my hero?"

>Lorinnia just went north.
Raveyna just went southeast.

>Kateerina says, "We have already been protecting haven from the dark alliance for years."

>You hear someone chortling.
Nali gestures.
Nali's right arm looks better.
You hear Raveyna yell, "Mass guards, North Market Southeast."
>Y
Speaking in broken common, Crilia says, "Tho mock away. More often you do it, the more often you mark yourthelf ath worthleth."
Kediaq just went southeast.

>The voice of Aone says, "Will do."

>Hogberth searches around for a moment.
>Y
Hogberth searches around for a moment.

>chat the one of him killing the ten train kid that said to Kurapira that she was attractive when they was in jail togetherYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Charna just went north.
>Y

>Speaking in broken common, Crilia says, "The only one hurt ith yourthelf."

>In a fair imitation of Crilia, the voice of Aone says, "Oh Aone, howth I loveth thee tho."

>Crilia shrugs.

>Hogberth shrugs.

Nali gestures.
Nali's right leg looks better.
Lady Crilia just went southeast.
>Y
Kateerina just went southeast.

>You hear Raveyna yell, "Casting shortly."

>chat lol tayreYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Kelestae stands up.
Hogberth just went northeast.
just warrKelestae just left.

>
4 counts of murder
>Y
ploc reltovThe PsiNet client will respond to Locate requests from other players.

You focus your mind in an attempt to draw the memory of Reltov through the PsiNet.

The PsiNet client will ignore Locate requests from other players.

You feel the memory of Reltov blend with yours for a moment, and see their location as they last saw it:
[DragonSpine Mountains, Crevasse]
The pass dwindles and disappears into a large crevasse. Nearly black inside as compared to the bright light of day, dwarves and travellers hasten into the crevasse, from which odd grinding and squealing sounds can occasionally be heard.
Obvious exits: west

chat hurry upYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Basilio just arrived.

>Nali stands up.
Werre just arrived.
Nali just went southeast.
Basilio just went southeast.

>Kateerina just arrived.

>Kateerina just went north.

>Werre just went north.
You hear someone yawn.
>Y
Basilio just arrived.
Basilio just went northeast.
Lady Crilia just went north.
Fredegar just arrived.
>Y
Fredegar just went southeast.
>Y

>Callinar stretches.
>Y
>Y
Callinar gestures.
Nothing seems to happen.
Callinar gestures.
Nothing seems to happen.
>Y

>chat Yeah Teah them bad!You focus on transmitting your thought.
>Y
>Y
In a fair imitation of Callinar, the voice of Aone exclaims, "I am a mighty wizard!"
Shelcea just arrived.
Drasen just arrived.

>Drasen just went north.

>snicYou snicker.
>Y
Callinar says, "Not quite a wizard."
>Y
Shelcea just went north.
>Y

>Y
The voice of Aone says, "All the same to me."
>Y
The light blue glow leaves Gump.
>profile callin

>Name: Callinar
Profession: Shaman
Race: Sylvankind Gender: Male
He appears to be ancient.
He has hazel eyes and fair skin.
He has shoulder length, tousled auburn hair.
He has an angular face and a pronounced jawline.
Follower of Marlu

>Y
>Y
Jimli just arrived.

>Jimli just went east.
>Y
chat just because we know them dun mean we have to like themYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Fredegar just arrived.
>Y
Fredegar just went north.
Hogberth comes out of hiding.

>Vivil's group just arrived.

>You feel the gathering of nature's power leave you.

>Vivil's group just went west.

>Aone steps out of hiding.
Aone shrieks!
>Y
Aone gasps in terrified panic, trembling and flailing his arms about!

>Aone just went northeast.
>Y
Raveyna just arrived.

>Raveyna sits down.
Raveyna put a contorted witchwood runestaff in her leather cloak.
>Y

>In a fair imitation of Hogberth, the voice of Aone says, "I must be cheating."
>Y
>Y
Hogberth says, "Not lookin for you."
Raveyna snickers.
The voice of Aone says, "That's what they all say."
Hogberth says, "I know where you are."
The voice of Aone says, "I know you know where I am."
In a fair imitation of Hogberth, the voice of Aone exclaims, "I know you know I know where you are!"

Hogberth has spotted you!
Hogberth points at Aone, ruining his hiding place.

>Hogberth frowns at Aone.

>Aone grumbles.

>Raveyna gazes up into the heavens.
>Y

>Aone folds his arms over his chest.
Maklar just arrived.

>Y
Maklar just went northeast.
Aone just went northeast.

>'what ya looking for?You ask, "What ya looking for?"
>Y
Hogberth says, "Just seein who's here."
Briah just arrived.

>Maklar just arrived.
>Y
'chat you could just askYou say, "Chat you could just ask."
>Y
'eeshYou say, "Eesh."
Hogberth rolls his eyes.

>Aone just went west.
Maklar asks, "Is there a healer here?"
chat bastardYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Hogberth put a long gleaming wire in his elven long cloak.

>Hogberth removes a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe from in his tracking boots.
'dun do thatYou say, "Dun do that."
Aone says, "Yer asking for a kick right to the pants."
'leave him alone

>You say, "Leave him alone."

>Hogberth slings a black vultite greatshield off from over his shoulder.

>Raveyna says, "That seems rather rude."

Aone just went southwest.

>Y

>Y

>Y
Maklar just went southeast.
Hogberth yawns.

>flag fame onYou will now be included in the fame lists.
Raveyna manages to take a bite of some acantha leaf, which is on a wooden bench.
Raveyna looks a little better.

>fame hogflag fame offHogberth has his fame disabled.

>Aone stares at Hogberth.
Briah just went southeast.

>Hogberth stares at Aone.

>profile hogName: Hogberth
Profession: Master Rogue
Race: Dark Elf Gender: Male
Most difficult lock picked: -1215
Most difficult trap disarmed: -457

Quote: "Lifes Hard, But Lifes Harder When Your Stupid"

Raveyna manages to take a bite of some acantha leaf, which is on a wooden bench.
Raveyna makes a horrible face!
Aone says, "I must inform you I am wearing boots with steel toes."
'leave him alone misterYou say, "Leave him alone mister."
>Y
Kediaq just arrived.

>Callinar stands up.

>Raveyna manages to take a bite of some acantha leaf, which is on a wooden bench.

>Oravia put a peacock feather-painted runestaff in her black velvet sling.

>Aone says, "I hear they're rough on the eh...nether regions."

>Raveyna manages to take a bite of some acantha leaf, which is on a wooden bench.

>Oravia's group just went east.
>Y
Oravia's group just arrived.

>chat to aone he is really really oldYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Lady Eldawin's group just arrived.
Eldawin put a deep crimson locker manifest in her ebony brocade robe.
Eldawin just closed a bejeweled ebony brocade robe edged with dark red velvet.

>[Roll result: 17 (open d100: -22)]
Hogberth crouches, sweeps a leg at Aone and connects!
Hogberth futilely whacks Aone's legs!
>Y
You hear someone calling upon the powers of the elements...
Aone strikes a heroic pose.

>Lady Eldawin's group just went northeast.
Alleatha just arrived.
Alleatha just went east.
chat to aone niceYou focus on transmitting your thought.
>Y
Oravia removes a weathered fel trunk from in the blue Oravia disk.

>Raveyna shakes her head.
>Y
>Y
Callinar moves to stand in front of Hogberth.
Oravia's group just went south.

>Aone just went west.
>Y
[Roll result: -1657 (open d100: 18)]
Aone begins to swing his leg at Hogberth, but ends up tripping himself, resulting in an unexpected but quick trip to the ground!
>Y
chat Solmarar he is looking for friends who share the same interestsYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Aone thrashes around on the ground.

>Hogberth tries to pull Aone towards him.
Aone shrieks in panic, trembling and flailing on the ground!

>Aone stands up.
>Y
A wizened gnome hobbles in.

>Raveyna snickers.

>snicYou snicker.

>Lady Crilia just went east.

>Aone just went west.

>Lady Crilia just arrived.

>Lady Crilia just went east.
Hogberth says, "Guess he's lucky I'm not looking for a fight."
>Y
>Y

>Hogberth points at Aone, ruining his hiding place.

>'guess you are lucky he isnt either

>You say, "Guess you are lucky he isnt either."
Aone just went west.

>Hogberth stands up.

>Oravia's group just went east.

Hogberth points at you, ruining your hiding place.
rub amuYou rub a glassy black mica amulet.
1d100: 77 + Modifiers: 69 == 146

You become invisible.
Kediaq gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Kediaq gestures.
Filswolf is discovered by Kediaq!

Callinar gestures.
Callinar dispels your invisibility!
'youre so cleverYou say, "Youre so clever."

>Filswolf blinks at Kediaq.
>Y
A wizened gnome hobbles southwest.

>Filswolf quietly asks, "May I help you?"

>Callinar glances at you.

>Kediaq chuckles.

>Raveyna gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Raveyna gestures.
Nothing seems to happen.

>Werre just arrived.

>Werre just went southeast.

>Raveyna shrugs.
Filswolf gestures.

>stare callYou stare at Callinar.

>Reddwolf just arrived.

>Callinar chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...

>Callinar gestures at you.
CS: +508 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +81 - -5 == +344
Warding failed!
Callinar's face shimmers and vanishes, and, in its place, you see the image of a gruesome demon. The monster's skin is glistening black, hooked wings arch above his inhuman features, and barbed tentacles lash and writhe restlessly around its body from appendages that bear only the faintest resemblance to arms. Darkness wells forth to consume the image, and then you see nothing at all.
You are dazed!
>Y
You are unable to regain focus and clarity.

>Callinar glances at you and yawns.

>Raveyna gestures at you.
You regain clarity and focus.
You are no longer stunned.
flickYou make a flicking motion with your hand.
Kediaq laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.
mutter about nanciesYou mutter something about nancies.
>Y
Callinar chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...

CS: +508 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +63 - -5 == +326
Warding failed!
Callinar's face shimmers and vanishes, and, in its place, you see the image of a gruesome demon. The monster's skin is glistening black, hooked wings arch above his inhuman features, and barbed tentacles lash and writhe restlessly around its body from appendages that bear only the faintest resemblance to arms. Darkness wells forth to consume the image, and then you see nothing at all.
You are dazed!
Callinar traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...

CS: +445 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +39 - -5 == +239
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over you.
Trellor's group just arrived.

>Trellor's group just went southwest.

>Callinar traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...

CS: +445 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +61 - -5 == +261
Warding failed!
An unseen force envelopes you, restricting all movement.
Callinar utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...

>You are unable to regain focus and clarity.

>Kediaq rocks back on his heels.

Strands of webbing shoot forth towards you.
CS: +445 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +62 - -5 == +262
Warding failed!
You are firmly webbed in place.
Raveyna says, "That seems excessive."
Callinar says, "She should watch her mouth."
Basilio just arrived.

>chat callinar is a wankerYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Lady Taedie just arrived.
>Y

Callinar gestures at you.
Nothing happens.
>Y

>Raveyna says, "Last I heard, it wasn't against the law to speak."

CS: +445 - TD: +222 + CvA: +2 + d100: +34 - -5 == +264
Warding failed!
You suddenly feel angered beyond all reason, causing you to scream out in rage!
>Y
Callinar says, "I'm not the law."
chat it was a close callYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Callinar says, "So I guess that works out well for her."

>The webs dissolve from around you.
Raveyna says, "But it is against the law to abuse one's power."
>Y
>Y
Taedie put a midnight black vultite badelaire in her black leather thigh-sheath.

>Taedie slides a silver-inlaid vaalorn wall shield etched with a pattern of intricate tea leaves over her shoulder and it settles into place.
You regain clarity and focus.
peek oocYou request a list of the people on the channel ooc.

You sense that the following people are tuned to the OOC channel:
Peaches *Nakiro Taelrak Desorceri
Drasen Brisbey Orek Illya
Ivadacus Phargo Jonty Mozai
Charade Violenttmoon Jayvn Symond
Arxis *Eiderfleur Quishd Chalon
Thurgrim Plo Missoni Ginto
Tayvin Harliegha Thysan Eronel
Ardwen Sekiryou-UL Dasimawarr Sapphirea
Ryuusei Mythos Avery Aniketos
Hadiar Snowdrop Veiss Sillovean
Palau Tijay Aone Solmarar
Sergey Nhomad Laccon Pethrillia
Delilaa Lashmila Maliku Shonison
Justairious *Jamus *Alahnna Basilio
Moorei Voldermort Mytmo Bonar
Sharmane Timov Vivil Cayge
Tayre Filswolf Areski Jesae
Amannda

>Basilio just arrived.
Subarashi just arrived.
chat to aone I doubt itYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Basilio just went north.
>Y
>Y
Fumbel just arrived.

>Werre just arrived.
Fumbel just went north.

>Werre just went north.
Kediaq nods to Subarashi in greeting.
>Y
chat to aone worth a tryYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Taedie gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Taedie gestures into the air.

>Subarashi smiles.

>Oravia's group just went southwest.

>Lady Taedie just went north.

>Speaking in Sylvankind, Subarashi exclaims, "Hello, Kediaq!"

>chat to aone southeast of the north part of townYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Subarashi nods to Kediaq.

>Hogberth just went north.

>A wizened gnome hobbles north.

>Kediaq winces.
Great Lady Zali's group just arrived.

>Kediaq gently takes hold of Subarashi's hand.

>Subarashi furrows her brow.
Great Lady Zali's group just went southeast.

>Raveyna whispers, "That guy is stupid."
chat they have other characters that they listen with.You focus on transmitting your thought.
Kediaq's group just went southeast.

>nod ravYou don't seem to be able to move to do that.

>Callinar utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...
The very powerful look leaves you.
The white light leaves you.
You are coated in a hazy film.
Callinar utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...

The restricting force that envelops you dissolves away.
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see the Crilia disk, a peak tiger and an old barrel with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lady Crilia who is sitting, Ryuusei

>e[Solhaven, Abalone Street]
Throngs of people travel westward towards the Market Square and the shouts of peddlers hawking their wares reach your ears. The unmistakable scent of chocolate wafts from the doorway of a small, whitewashed shop on the north side of the street. To the east you can see the hulking facade of the Solhaven Inn.
Obvious paths: east, west

>eA pure white snow-owl glides into view.

>[Solhaven, Abalone and Chiton]
The elegant limestone facade of the Solhaven Inn and Restaurant dominates the street here. Deep blue awnings hang above the glaes-paned windows and front walk. A white-gloved doorman stands at the ready, ushering guests through the arched doors.
Obvious paths: east, south, west
>Y
e[Solhaven, Abalone Street]
The crowd bustles with activity, shoppers entering and leaving a modest storefront where a large wooden boot hangs above the door. A set of stairs to the right of the building lead up to a landing where a bright blue canvas slipper adorns the open door. You are struck by the incongruence of all these races living together peacefully. You can barely hear the sounds of the Market Square, carried inland on the ocean breeze.
Obvious paths: north, east, west
e[Solhaven, Abalone and Cowrie]
One small cottage stands out among the other shops. Climbing roses cover the exterior and a bright pink awning covers the front door. An elegantly dressed elven man is just leaving the shop carrying a bouquet of roses. A carved wooden sign swings from a post beside the door.
s[Solhaven, Wentletrap and Cowrie]
A knot of merchants in their fur-trimmed doublets and cloaks stand in the middle of the intersection, engaged in an animated debate and oblivious to the glares of those who have to go around them. The blue-grey of Vornavis' west wall forms a backdrop for the buildings to the east. Filling the northeast corner of the intersection stands what appears to be a townhouse, but the dark grey brickwork and mortar the color of dried blood gives the building an ominous air.

>A pure white snow-owl glides into view.

>A street urchin skips in.
s
[Solhaven, Nerite and Cowrie]
The two-story facade of Solhaven's Town Hall looms above you. Clad in elegantly carved limestone, the building stands out from other local architecture. Townspeople scurry into and out of the structure at a fast clip.

>The hazy film fades from around you.
>s

>[Solhaven, Liabo Esplanade]
The tops of birch, oak, and yew trees as well as the peaked roof of a large temple rise above the myrtle hedge that runs along the south side of the esplanade. Vornavis' Canal Gate is visible to the east, Jastev's Temple complex on the north side of the esplanade just west of here, and Solhaven's Town Hall is visible further along the street to the north. An unassuming brick walkway leads south from a break in the tall hedge. You also see a drunken sailor, a narrow crack in the ground at the base of the tree and a budding linden tree.

>e[Solhaven, Esplanade Gate]
A swan of white ora sits on the green copper gates, proclaiming them an entrance into Vornavis. Around them stands a huge granite wall, protecting the inhabitants of the city from all intruders. Citizens move through the gates under the careful eye of the guard standing in front of the portal. You also see a guard.
Obvious paths: west

>The pall of silence leaves you.

go gateA pure white snow-owl glides into view.
>Y
As you approach the copper gates, the guard peers closely at you, looking you over from head to toe. Finally, the guard says to you, "You are not a citizen of Vornavis, nor have you been granted the authority to visit. You may not pass."

>*** MoveAhead has not received a room description in 3 seconds. You may have gotten stalled. Type MOVE STOP or STOP to reset the movement queue so that you can send movement commands again, or if there is lag, you can wait for the movement to continue.

w[Solhaven, Liabo Esplanade]
The tops of birch, oak, and yew trees as well as the peaked roof of a large temple rise above the myrtle hedge that runs along the south side of the esplanade. Vornavis' Canal Gate is visible to the east, Jastev's Temple complex on the north side of the esplanade just west of here, and Solhaven's Town Hall is visible further along the street to the north. An unassuming brick walkway leads south from a break in the tall hedge. You also see a drunken sailor, a narrow crack in the ground at the base of the tree and a budding linden tree.

>Y
*** MoveAhead has not received a room description in 3 seconds. You may have gotten stalled. Type MOVE STOP or STOP to reset the movement queue so that you can send movement commands again, or if there is lag, you can wait for the movement to continue.

n[Solhaven, Nerite and Cowrie]
The two-story facade of Solhaven's Town Hall looms above you. Clad in elegantly carved limestone, the building stands out from other local architecture. Townspeople scurry into and out of the structure at a fast clip.

>e[Solhaven, Nerite Lane]
The Solhaven Jail sits against Vornavis' west wall. Curiously, the structure appears to be built into the wall, and there is no indication how far back it truly goes. Two watchful, burly giantmen stand on either side of the entrance to the guardhouse. A group of Vornavian guards stand nearby, conversing quietly.

>go doorWhere are you trying to go?

>*** MoveAhead has not received a room description in 3 seconds. You may have gotten stalled. Type MOVE STOP or STOP to reset the movement queue so that you can send movement commands again, or if there is lag, you can wait for the movement to continue.

go guard

>[Solhaven, Guardhouse]
The solemn decorations lend an air of austerity and functionality to the main guardroom. The room is busy with traffic of towns guardsmen loitering about in between their shifts. A rack of polished weapons stands beside a large podium that dominates the center of the room. Upon his high perch, the Sergeant-at-Arms pores over the everyday duties of law enforcement. A darkened stairwell proceeds ominously down from beyond a steel gate. You also see a sturdy door and a stout desk with some stuff on it.
Also here: Aone
Obvious exits: out
*** MoveAhead has not received a room description in 3 seconds. You may have gotten stalled. Type MOVE STOP or STOP to reset the movement queue so that you can send movement commands again, or if there is lag, you can wait for the movement to continue.

accuse callinarUSAGE: ACCUSE [NAME] [CRIME] - Accuses person of a crime.
[IM = Impropriety]
[HO = Hooliganism]
[AS = Assault]
[AD = Assault with a deadly weapon]
[PT = Petty theft]
[TH = Theft]
[BA = Banished person]
ACCUSE [NAME] DISMISS - Dismisses charges of a crime done against you.
ACCUSE HELP - Explains the uses for ACCUSE.

>accuse callinar asA town official listens attentively to Aone's plea before saying, "Eh? I don't know anyone by that name that is in town right now. You sure you got their name right?"

>A town official listens attentively to your plea before saying, "There isn't enough to go on against Callinar, Snowdrop. I'm afraid I can't help you."

>*** MoveAhead detected a delay of 10 seconds between room descriptions, and has automatically cleared your movement queue so you can send movement commands again. If you get stalled in the future, you may type MOVE STOP or STOP to immediately reset the movement queue.

Aone inquires about Callinar's current wanted level, and a clerk answers, "He isn't wanted for any crimes here in Solhaven."

>accuse callinar hoA town official listens attentively to your plea before saying, "There isn't enough to go on against Callinar, Snowdrop. I'm afraid I can't help you."

>Aone shrugs.
Aone just went out.

>snapYou snap your fingers.

>out[Solhaven, Nerite Lane]
The Solhaven Jail sits against Vornavis' west wall. Curiously, the structure appears to be built into the wall, and there is no indication how far back it truly goes. Two watchful, burly giantmen stand on either side of the entrance to the guardhouse. A group of Vornavian guards stand nearby, conversing quietly. You also see a pure white snow-owl that is flying around.

>w[Solhaven, Nerite and Cowrie]

>nn[Solhaven, Wentletrap and Cowrie]
A knot of merchants in their fur-trimmed doublets and cloaks stand in the middle of the intersection, engaged in an animated debate and oblivious to the glares of those who have to go around them. The blue-grey of Vornavis' west wall forms a backdrop for the buildings to the east. Filling the northeast corner of the intersection stands what appears to be a townhouse, but the dark grey brickwork and mortar the color of dried blood gives the building an ominous air. You also see a street urchin that is sitting.

>[Solhaven, Abalone and Cowrie]
One small cottage stands out among the other shops. Climbing roses cover the exterior and a bright pink awning covers the front door. An elegantly dressed elven man is just leaving the shop carrying a bouquet of roses. A carved wooden sign swings from a post beside the door.
>n

>You can't go there.
>w
>Y
w[Solhaven, Abalone Street]
The crowd bustles with activity, shoppers entering and leaving a modest storefront where a large wooden boot hangs above the door. A set of stairs to the right of the building lead up to a landing where a bright blue canvas slipper adorns the open door. You are struck by the incongruence of all these races living together peacefully. You can barely hear the sounds of the Market Square, carried inland on the ocean breeze.

>w[Solhaven, Abalone and Chiton]
The elegant limestone facade of the Solhaven Inn and Restaurant dominates the street here. Deep blue awnings hang above the glaes-paned windows and front walk. A white-gloved doorman stands at the ready, ushering guests through the arched doors.
>Y
A pure white snow-owl glides into view.

[Solhaven, Abalone Street]
Throngs of people travel westward towards the Market Square and the shouts of peddlers hawking their wares reach your ears. The unmistakable scent of chocolate wafts from the doorway of a small, whitewashed shop on the north side of the street. To the east you can see the hulking facade of the Solhaven Inn.
>Y

>119*** TypoHelp: Converted "119" to INCANT 119.

You ut

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 12:09 PM
The rest of the log:

You utter a light chant and raise your hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Dispel spell...
Your spell is ready.
You do not currently have a target.

>castA pure white snow-owl glides into view.

>You gesture.
You feel the inner strength leave you.

You utter a light chant and raise your hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Dispel spell...
Your spell is ready.
You do not currently have a target.

>castYou gesture.
You feel the aura of confidence leave you.
'buggerYou say, "Bugger."
w[Solhaven, North Market East]
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see the Crilia disk, a peak tiger and an old barrel with some stuff on it.
w[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the blue Oravia disk, the Kateerina disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Ryvicke, Oravia, Kateerina, Reddwolf, Raveyna who is sitting, Callinar, Theoin, Gump who is sitting

>Journeyman Trispawinn's group just arrived.

>s[Solhaven, North Market South]
A young lad in a tattered tunic sits begging in front of a half-timber store front, fending off any that would encroach on his domain with a deadly glare. To the north, the hawking of merchants, arguments of bargainers and shuffle of wares and boots combine to form an almost pleasant din. You also see an old barrel with some stuff on it.
>Y

>n[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the blue Oravia disk, the Kateerina disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Trellor, Journeyman Trispawinn, Ryvicke, Oravia, Kateerina, Reddwolf, Raveyna who is sitting, Callinar, Theoin, Gump who is sitting

>Oravia begins chuckling at Ryvicke!

Sending INCANT 120 to the game.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Lesser Shroud spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You suddenly feel a lot more powerful.
You are surrounded by a white light.

>Oravia's group just went southeast.

>You seem to lose the thorny barrier that surrounds you.
Journeyman Trispawinn's group just went north.

>Glima just arrived.

>Sending INCANT 120 to the game.

>You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Lesser Shroud spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Kateerina waves to Glima.

>Y
Kateerina says, "Hi there."

>You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Lesser Shroud spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Glima says, "Hi Kate."

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Lesser Shroud spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>gagYou gag.

>Kateerina says, "How are ye."

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Werre just arrived.

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Callinar faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. A small spark leaps from Callinar's fingers... but little else happens.

>You do not have enough mana. You require 25 mana to cast spell 625: Nature's Touch, but you only have 20. Waiting for additional mana.

ignore call

>You turn away from Callinar, ignoring him.

>Raveyna makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Raveyna gestures.
Raveyna stands taller, as if bolstered with a sense of confidence.

>Glima asks, "Okies and you?"

>Kateerina says, "Doing ok..."

>Werre just went southeast.
turn call You turn to face Callinar.
>Y

>Drasen just arrived.
Callinar raises an eyebrow in your direction.
say ::call I want nothing from youSpeaking to Callinar, you say, "I want nothing from you."
Callinar whimpers.

>snicYou snicker.
>flick

>You make a flicking motion with your hand.
>Y
Kateerina says, "Seems landing has invaded but other than that ok."

>Drasen just went north.

>Kateerina gives Glima a friendly hug.

>Glima gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

>You have the mana required to continue your spellup.

>You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Nature's Touch spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>snic kateerYou snicker at Kateerina.

>Glima grins at Kateerina.

>Sending INCANT 606 to the game.

>You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Phoen's Strength spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Your body suddenly fills with a warm strength.

Sending INCANT 606 to the game.

You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Phoen's Strength spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
[Spell Hindrance for a brilliant blue dyed brigandine tooled with a silver-chased snow owl is 6% with current Armor Use skill, d100= 2]
Detected armor failure on spell 606. Requeueing it.

Your armor prevents the spell from working correctly.

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

Raveyna whispers, "Want elemental spells?"

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
>Y

>You do not have enough mana. You require 6 mana to cast spell 606: Phoen's Strength, but you only have 5. Waiting for additional mana.

whis ravey pleaseYou quietly whisper to Raveyna, "Please."
You sense the mind of Raveyna querying for your magical status, and share it with them.

Raveyna makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...

A silvery luminescence surrounds you.

>Raveyna has informed you that their spell Elemental Defense I lasts for 45 minutes, and you have adjusted accordingly.

whis rave can return the favour once I have manaYou quietly whisper to Raveyna, "Can return the favour once I have mana."

>The feeling of intense rage leaves you.

A bright luminescence surrounds you.
>Y
Raveyna gestures at you.

>Raveyna whispers, "I'm alright, thanks though."

The powerful look leaves Reddwolf.
>Y

>chat what a wankerYou focus on transmitting your thought.

A brilliant luminescence surrounds you.

>Callinar yawns.
>Y

>Reddwolf gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Reddwolf gestures.
Nothing happens.
Raveyna gazes up into the heavens.

>A wizened gnome hobbles southeast.

>Reddwolf gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Kateerina grins at Reddwolf.

>Reddwolf gestures.
Reddwolf suddenly looks more powerful.
Theoin just left.

>Reddwolf smiles at Kateerina.
>Y

>Y
Glima makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...

>Y

Glima gestures at Kateerina.
Kateerina says, "Im ok."
Raveyna whispers, "Now I'm being yelled at for spelling."

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
Glima says, "Lil low."

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Glima recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Glima gestures at Kateerina.
Kateerina looks considerably more imposing.
>Y
Kateerina says, "But you can top off in market southeast where we spell up if ye want."
Glima recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...

>Sending INCANT 613 to the game.

You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Self Control spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
[Spell Hindrance for a brilliant blue dyed brigandine tooled with a silver-chased snow owl is 6% with current Armor Use skill, d100= 5]
Detected armor failure on spell 613. Requeueing it.

>Anothi just arrived.

>Glima gestures at Kateerina.
Kateerina looks considerably more imposing.
>Y
Sending INCANT 613 to the game.

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
[Spell Hindrance for a brilliant blue dyed brigandine tooled with a silver-chased snow owl is 6% with current Armor Use skill, d100= 1]
Detected armor failure on spell 613. Requeueing it.

>Glima gently takes hold of Kateerina's hand.

>Kateerina gawks at Glima.

>Kateerina grins.

>You do not have enough mana. You require 13 mana to cast spell 613: Self Control, but you only have 1. Waiting for additional mana.

>Hogberth just arrived.
Glima's group just went southeast.
Reddwolf just went southeast.

>Y

>Great Lord Silverwolf just arrived.

>Great Lord Silverwolf just went southeast.
>Y

>Callinar yawns.
You notice Aone try to tiptoe silently away.
Hogberth laughs!

The dim aura fades from around Anothi.
Callinar stretches.

>Anothi appears less confident.
>Y
The brilliant aura fades away from Anothi.

>chat tayre your pwn was better than mine?You focus on transmitting your thought.

>Y
Anothi just left.

>Straz just arrived.

>Straz just went southwest.

>chat You are highly annoying and deserving of a user rank made especially for people like you. You focus on transmitting your thought.
Raveyna chants in an arcane language which causes her skin to turn shadowy for a brief moment.

>Hogberth points at Aone, ruining his hiding place.
>Y
Aone drew his foot back as though he were going to kick Hogberth, but thought better of it.

>chat that was Klaive to me on his boardsYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Hogberth grins at Aone.

>Aone raises his fist defiantly.

>chat lmaoYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Hogberth says, "For old time's sake."
>Y
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You feel an aura of natural confidence surrounding you.

>Hogberth winks.

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
>Y

>Sending INCANT 613 to the game.

Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You do not have enough mana. You require 13 mana to cast spell 613: Self Control, but you only have 2. Waiting for additional mana.

>Callinar nods to Hogberth.
Praela just arrived.

>Callinar gestures.
Fog swirls and eddies about the room.

>Aone just went west.

>Callinar gestures.
The area becomes darker.

>Callinar gestures.
Nothing happens.
Callinar gestures.
The area becomes darker.
Raveyna stands up.

>Raveyna just went southeast.
Raveyna just arrived.

>Raveyna just went north.

>Callinar sits down.
Werre just arrived.

>Werre just went south.
Briah just arrived.
Briah just went east.
Werre just arrived.

>Werre just went south.
look

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Hogberth, Callinar who is sitting, Gump who is sitting

>Praela just arrived.

>Werre just arrived.

>Praela just went southeast.
'I dont understand how, if the people here are so great, you two are sitting here annoying folksYou say, "I dont understand how, if the people here are so great, you two are sitting here annoying folks."

>Werre just went southwest.

>Straz just arrived.
Straz just went north.

>Praela just arrived.

>shrugPraela just closed a veniom-laced scabbard.
You shrug.

>Praela just closed a sand-dusted black velvet sack.

>Callinar asks, "What two?"
Praela just went west.

>Callinar stands up.
>Y
'you and himYou say, "You and him."

>Praela just arrived.
>look

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Praela, Hogberth, Callinar, Gump who is sitting
point hogYou have the mana required to continue your spellup.

You point at Hogberth.

>You make a simple motion, quietly invoking the Self Control spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.

>Praela frowns.
>Y
Praela rubs her crimson ruby pendant, causing darkness to stream across its surface briefly.
Praela gets an odd look on her face.
Callinar says, "I haven't annoyed anyone."

'oh noYou say, "Oh no."
Hogberth says, "I just pointed at one person."

>Hogberth shrugs.
Hogberth says, "Who was annoying me."
'dispelling binding silencing and webbing me was a bundle of laughs

>You say, "Dispelling binding silencing and webbing me was a bundle of laughs."
Callinar seems hesitant, looking unsure of himself.
>Y
Callinar says, "You brought that on yourself."
Callinar seems slightly different.

Callinar raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Callinar gestures.
A pearlescent emanation extends outward to encompass Callinar and those nearby.
snicYou snicker.

>Callinar raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Callinar gestures.
Nothing happens.
ploc tayreThe PsiNet client will respond to Locate requests from other players.

You focus your mind in an attempt to draw the memory of Tayre through the PsiNet.

The PsiNet client will ignore Locate requests from other players.

Callinar gestures.
A pure white aura sparkles around Callinar.
Callinar gestures.
A sphere of pure white light appears above you.
A wispy tendril of pure magic reaches out to encircle Callinar and those nearby.

>Callinar raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Callinar gestures.
A warm golden aura coalesces around Callinar.

>You are rebuffed by the mind of Tayre. They did not share their location with you.

'exactly the words of a bullyYou say, "Exactly the words of a bully."
Callinar says, "And I was going to dispell the silence and bind and rage."
>Y
Callinar shrugs.

>'its your faultYou say, "Its your fault."
Callinar bursts into tears!

>scowl callYou scowl at Callinar.
>Y
just warrant

>
4 counts of murder
Callinar says, "I guess you should watch who you call names."
Callinar says, "I didn't call you a name."

>Callinar shrugs.
'if some starts on me they are fair game

>You say, "If some starts on me they are fair game."
Lady Lenora's group just arrived.
>Y
find relto>
There are no adventurers questing that match the names specified.

The usage for this command is: find player1 player2 ... player9 and will provide a list of those players present you wish to find provided they are questing.
Briah just arrived.

>Briah just went east.

>Callinar says, "I blinded you for staring me down, punishment seemed to fit the crime."

>Lady Lenora's group just went south.

>snicYou snicker.

>Briah just arrived.
Praela blinks.

>Callinar says, "That's when you resorted to petty name calling."

'I stared at you for dispelling me

>You say, "I stared at you for dispelling me."

>Zali meditates over Praela.
Zali takes Praela's head damage.

>Praela nods to Zali in greeting.
>Y
Zali meditates over Praela.
Zali takes Praela's right arm damage.

>Praela smiles at Zali.

>'so you started itBriah just went east.

>You say, "So you started it."
Praela says, "Thank you."
Zali takes Praela's left arm damage.
Zali takes Praela's left leg damage.
'you had no reason toYou say, "You had no reason to."
Zali takes Praela's abdomen damage.
Zali takes all of Praela's blood loss.

>'I was no threat to youYou say, "I was no threat to you."
Zali smiles at Praela.

>Zali murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>Y
Zali gestures.
Zali's right arm looks better.

>Praela says, "Much better."
'you was just trying to be cleverYou say, "You was just trying to be clever."

>Zali gestures.
Zali's left arm looks better.

>Callinar says, "I've been dispelling people's invis since I got here."

Zali gestures.
Zali's left leg looks better.
>Y
>Y
Zali murmurs a simple, mystical chant...

>'for no reasonZali gestures.
Zali's abdomen looks better.

>You say, "For no reason."
Callinar says, "I'm paranoid."

>Praela says, "Now to find a new place thats quieter."

>Callinar says, "I think that's a good reason."

>A faint silvery glow fades from around Praela.

>'yer a loonyYou say, "Yer a loony."

>Zali smiles.

>Zali nods.

>Great Lady Zali's group just went southeast.

>Praela just went southeast.

>Callinar says, "I never know how might be trying to get me."
Hogberth frowns.
>'in a sanct

>You say, "In a sanct."

>roll eyesYou roll your eyes.
Raveyna just arrived.
>Y
Callinar says, "It's a dangerous world."

>Raveyna just went southeast.
'not in a sanct it aintYou say, "Not in a sanct it aint."

>In a fair imitation of Callinar, the voice of Aone exclaims, "Your logic has no place here!"

>Lady Lenora's group just arrived.
Callinar says, "Especially in a sanct."
Lady Lenora's group just wandered over to the Small Blades stand.
'dont be so patheticYou say, "Dont be so pathetic."
>Y
Callinar says, "Don't be such a baby."

>gaz upYou gaze up into the heavens.
>snicY
You snicker.

>Raveyna just arrived.

>'yeahYou say, "Yeah."
Raveyna just went north.
>Y

>'Im the babyYou say, "Im the baby."

>Y
Callinar says, "I'm not whining."
'Im saying I'm scared of all the people I cant seeYou say, "Im saying I'm scared of all the people I cant see."

>Callinar says, "Or complaining."

>snicYou snicker.
Lady Lenora's group just went east.

>'you are just acting the arseYou say, "You are just acting the arse."
Callinar says, "I didn't stare you down."
>Y

>'noYou say, "No."
Basilio just arrived.
Lady Lenora's group just went south.
Callinar says, "You were more than willing to call me names until I took that ability away from you."

>'you blinded binded silenced webbed and whatever elseYou say, "You blinded binded silenced webbed and whatever else."

>'im still willing to call you namesYou say, "Im still willing to call you names."

CS: +445 - TD: +261 + CvA: +2 + d100: +87 - -5 == +278
Warding failed!

>Kediaq just arrived.
Kediaq just went southeast.

>'I treat people with the respect they deserveThe pall of silence settles more heavily over you.
roll laughCallinar says, "I'll just make it difficult for you then."
You fall to the ground laughing hysterically!
>Y
Oravia just arrived.

>Basilio just arrived.
Basilio just went east.
crawl eastCallinar says, "And blind can't be cast in a sanct."

>You crawl east.
[Solhaven, North Market East]
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see a peglegged cat, the Crilia disk, a peak tiger and an old barrel with some stuff on it.
Also here: Basilio, Briah, Lady Crilia who is sitting, Ryuusei

>A peglegged cat walks about the room with a *pad-pad-pad-thump*, obviously the lord of his territory.
>Y

>Basilio just went through an entrance.
Oravia just arrived.

>Briah says, "S'pose I better go find summit to do."

>Oravia just went east.

>The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.
releYou don't have a prepared spell to release!

>Briah smooches Crilia on the cheek.
Ryvicke just arrived.

>Ryvicke just went east.

>Briah just went south.

You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

>Lady Lenora's group just went north.
>Y
sta

>You come out of hiding.
You stand back up.

>Crilia chuckles.

>A diving snow-owl cuts away at the last second, gliding just a few feet above the ground with outstretched wings!

>rub amuYou rub a glassy black mica amulet.
1d100: 59 + Modifiers: 69 == 128

You become invisible.
sneak w[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see a wizened gnome, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Hogberth, Callinar, Gump who is sitting

>Kediaq just arrived.

>Kediaq rummages around in his pockets.

>You feel the gathering of nature's power leave you.
Kediaq checks his equipment, adjusting and rearranging his gear.

>Hogberth swings a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe at Callinar!
AS: +223 vs DS: +617 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +21 = -336
A clean miss.

>Hogberth exclaims, "Sanct!"

>Kediaq gazes in wonder at his surroundings.
Callinar begins chuckling at Hogberth!
Basilio just arrived.
Basilio's spirit appears to be lifted by the singing.
The mirror images surrounding Basilio undulate and grow stronger.
Basilio renews his songs.

>Subarashi just arrived.

>Basilio just went southeast.

>Hogberth makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Hogberth gestures at Callinar.
A bright luminescence surrounds Callinar.

>Subarashi rubs her bloodjewel ferronniere, causing a golden incandescence to dance around its edges briefly.

>Hogberth makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>Y
Hogberth makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...

>Hogberth gestures at Callinar.
>Y
>Y
A silvery luminescence surrounds Callinar.

>Hogberth gestures at Callinar.

>tell com returnThe pall of silence settles more heavily over you.
>Y

>Aone just went north.
>Y
chat callinar is a wankerYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Hogberth swings a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe at Callinar!
AS: +267 vs DS: +632 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +40 = -288
A clean miss.
>Y
Kediaq rummages through a jam-stained pastry satchel, but comes up empty-handed.
Raveyna just arrived.
Raveyna just went northeast.
>Y
Kediaq rummages through a finely crafted satchel secured with an intricate kelyn lock and removes a charred parchment from in it.

>You feel at full magical power again.
Kediaq put a scorched rowan staff in his crafted satchel.
Kediaq raises his charred parchment and gestures.
Sparks begin to fly between the charred parchment and Kediaq's fingers.
With a sudden burst of enthusiasm, the sparks jump into Kediaq's hand and he seems to glow with power.
>Y
Kediaq gestures.
A small circular container suddenly appears and floats rather serenely over to Kediaq.
Kediaq put a charred parchment in his leather longcoat.
chat how close to capped is he?You focus on transmitting your thought.
Lady Lenora's group just went southeast.
Kediaq removes a battered steel strongbox from in his leather longcoat.
Kediaq put a battered steel strongbox in the Kediaq disk.
>Y

>Kediaq removes an acid-pitted gold trunk from in his leather longcoat.
Kediaq put an acid-pitted gold trunk in the Kediaq disk.
>Y

>Raveyna just arrived.
>Y
Kediaq checks his equipment, adjusting and rearranging his gear.
Kediaq twists his head slightly, cracking his neck. He looks relieved.
Hogberth just went north.

>chat shit...I am going to have to give him a load of silvers before I spike him thenYou focus on transmitting your thought.
A wizened gnome reaches behind his neck and massages his neck muscles.

>Callinar just went north.

>Kediaq just went north.

>Lady Lenora's group just went southwest.
You feel the mind of Jamus touch yours, calling the memory of your location as you last saw it. You offer no resistance.

>Briah just arrived.

>Basilio just arrived.
chat cheaterYou focus on transmitting your thought.
You notice Hogberth try to tiptoe silently away.

>Basilio reaches behind him and pulls his naginata up until he can remove the attached sock & wheel from it and then pulls it free from his sling. He then quickly stows the sock into the sling.

>Briah hugs Subarashi, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

>Drache just arrived.
>Y

>Drache just went east.

>Basilio just went north.
>Y
Great Lady Zali's group just went north.

>The pall of silence leaves you.
Subarashi hugs Briah, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
yell callinar is an idiotYou come out of hiding.
You belt out, "Callinar is an idiot!"
hideYou look around, but can't see anywhere to hide.

>e[Solhaven, North Market East]
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see a pure white snow-owl that is flying around, the Crilia disk, a peak tiger and an old barrel with some stuff on it.

>hideA tad paranoid, aren't we?
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see a wizened gnome, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting
Briah nods.

>Drache just arrived.

>Callinar just arrived.

>Subarashi smiles quietly to herself.

>Great Lady Angeliqe just arrived.

>Drache just went southeast.

>Briah smiles.

>Great Lady Angeliqe just went east.
A brown awning stretches across the front of the large stone building here. Hanging above the entrance is a metal breastplate, rusted from exposure to the salty sea air. Two giantmen, deeply engrossed in conversation, lean casually against the building. You also see a pure white snow-owl that is flying around, the Crilia disk, a peak tiger and an old barrel with some stuff on it.

>hideA tad paranoid, aren't we?

>w[Solhaven, North Market]
Also here: Callinar, Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting
Callinar yells, "Snowdrop is a coward!"

>Drache just arrived.
Raveyna gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

>Drache asks, "Anyone able to tell me where the trade shops are located?"

>yell callinar has his head stuck up his backendYou belt out, "Callinar has his head stuck up his backend!"
>Y

>You notice Hogberth try to tiptoe silently by you.

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Drache disk, a wizened gnome, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Drache, Callinar, Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting
Briah hugs Subarashi, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
Subarashi smiles.
Oravia just arrived.
>Y
Callinar yells, "What's wrong? Won't say it to my face? Looks like someone started something she can't finish."

>The bright luminescence fades from around Briah.
Oravia just went north.

>The silvery luminescence fades from around Briah.
>Y
yell I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of yaA wizened gnome hobbles south.
You belt out, "I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of ya!"
>Y
Subarashi grins at Briah.
>Y
Briah chuckles.
Callinar yells, "I'm in the North Market, let's see you fight me!"
>Y
Goldentress just arrived.

>Goldentress just went northeast.

>Kathralynn just arrived.
Extus just arrived.
Extus just went southwest.
Kathralynn smiles.

>yell I repeat I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of yaYou belt out, "I repeat I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of ya!"
You hear Ryuusei yell, "Shut up already!"
Callinar yells, "Let's see then. If you're not scared to fight me, come on."
chat and ye seem to like getting off on picking on small folks and I aint pleasuring you in any way, freakYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Subarashi smiles.

>Ryuusei just arrived.

>Ryuusei glances at Callinar.
yell and ye seem to like getting off on picking on small folks and I aint pleasuring you in any way, freakYou belt out, "And ye seem to like getting off on picking on small folks and I aint pleasuring you in any way, freak!"

>Subarashi grins at Briah.

>Callinar glances at Ryuusei.
>Y
Ryuusei says, "Stop yelling."

>Briah stares off into space.

>Ryuusei grumbles.

>chat I gotta stop thatYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Subarashi chuckles.

>Drache asks, "Anyone know where the trade shops are?"

>Aniden just arrived.

>look[Solhaven, North Market]
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Kathralynn disk, the Drache disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Aniden, Ryuusei, Kathralynn, Drache, Callinar, Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting

>Kathralynn softly says, "Could someone point me to the bank."
Aniden just went north.

>Ryuusei says, "Take fights outside the city. Don't need them within."

>Callinar yells, "You started it, harlot."

>Briah grins wickedly.

>lick callYou startle Callinar by licking him!

Also here: Lady Crilia who is sitting
chat lolYou focus on transmitting your thought.
>Y
The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Kathralynn disk, the Drache disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Ryuusei, Kathralynn, Drache, Callinar, Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting
Callinar gestures.
The area becomes brighter.

>Y
chat yeahYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Also here: Filswolf, Ryuusei, Kathralynn, Drache, Callinar, Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting

Callinar gestures.

You see Crilia turn her head in your direction as you hide.
You attempt to blend with the surroundings, and feel somewhat sure that no one has noticed your doing so.
1d100: 18 + Modifiers: 69 == 87

The amulet does not activate, but you do learn it will cast an unknown spell.

>rub amuA peak tiger snarls menacingly!

>You rub a glassy black mica amulet.
1d100: 2 + Modifiers: 69 == 71

You don't gain enough control to use the black mica amulet.

Feels smooth!
1d100: 22 + Modifiers: 69 == 91

The amulet does not activate, but you do learn it will cast an unknown spell.

>Briah just arrived.

1d100: 38 + Modifiers: 69 == 107

You become invisible.

>Briah just went north.

Also here: Ryuusei, Kathralynn, Drache, Callinar, Raveyna, Gump who is sitting
Kathralynn smiles at Drache.

>Kathralynn curtsies to Drache.

>Kathralynn waves.
>Y
Kathralynn strides away moving southeast.
Lord Elromar just arrived.

>chat he is a prickYou focus on transmitting your thought.

>Callinar just went east.
Lord Elromar just went south.

>Goldentress just arrived.

>Goldentress just went northeast.
Deathkal just arrived.

>Deathkal just went southwest.
Callinar just arrived.

Callinar gestures.

>Callinar chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Drache asks, "Anyone know what a trade shop is?"

>Ryuusei says, "You're not impressing anyone."

>Ryuusei nods to Callinar.

>Briah just arrived.
Briah rubs a crystal amulet.
snic

>Briah just went southwest.

>You snicker.
Callinar taps Ryuusei lightly on her shoulder.
Raveyna says, "I think he has something to prove."
Speaking to Ryuusei, Callinar says, "It's none of your concern."
Raveyna says, "Maybe he's overcompensating for something."
Ainn just arrived.

>Briah just arrived.

>Briah just went northeast.

>Raveyna says, "Something small."
Ainn just went north.

>Raveyna says, "Something... tiny, in fact."
Callinar chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...

>Callinar gestures at Raveyna.
CS: +508 - TD: +202 + CvA: +14 + d100: +23 - -5 == +348
Warding failed!
As Callinar stares intensely at Raveyna, a black film covers Raveyna's eyes.
Raveyna appears dazed.

>Drache winces.
>Y
Ryuusei says, "Um.. you're in my home town. Yes. Yes it is my concern."
>Y
Callinar gestures at Raveyna.
CS: +445 - TD: +202 + CvA: +14 + d100: +54 - -5 == +316
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over Raveyna.
>Y

>Briah just arrived.

>chat <3 RaveynaYou focus on transmitting your thought.
Raveyna fumbles about aimlessly!
>Y
Ainn just arrived.

>Kymberlyn's group just arrived.

>Ainn just went east.

>Kymberlyn's group just went north.

>Journeyman Trispawinn's group just arrived.
108 ravey*** TypoHelp: Converted "108 ravey" to PREP 108 and CAST AT ravey

Tuatha just arrived.
>Y

>You come out of hiding.
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Stun Relief spell...
Your spell is ready.

>You gesture at Raveyna.
[Spell Hindrance for a brilliant blue dyed brigandine tooled with a silver-chased snow owl is 6% with current Armor Use skill, d100= 1]
Briah just went north.

>Deathkal just arrived.

>Tuatha just went northeast.

>108 ravey*** TypoHelp: Converted "108 ravey" to PREP 108 and CAST AT ravey

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Stun Relief spell...
Your spell is ready.

>You gesture at Raveyna.
Raveyna regains her clarity and focus.
The glazed look leaves Raveyna.

>Jonty's group just arrived.

A pure white snow-owl glides slowly through the air, an occasional beat of his wings maintaining his momentum.

>Jonty's group just arrived.

>hideJonty's group just went east.

>Roundtime: 3 sec.
sneak w...wait 1 seconds.

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Drache disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Callinar, Ryuusei, Drache, Raveyna, Gump who is sitting

>Aladhor just arrived.

CS: +508 - TD: +202 + CvA: +14 + d100: +18 - -5 == +343
Warding failed!
Raveyna appears dazed.

>Aladhor asks, "Healing please?"

>108 ravey*** TypoHelp: Converted "108 ravey" to PREP 108 and CAST AT ravey

You come out of hiding.
Your spell is ready.

>You gesture at Raveyna.

>eTuatha just arrived.

>[Solhaven, North Market East]

>sneak w...wait 1 seconds.

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Tuatha disk, the Drache disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Tuatha, Aladhor, Callinar, Ryuusei, Drache, a stunned Raveyna, Gump who is sitting
Drache nods to Ryuusei.

>Tuatha just went north.
>Y
You hear someone calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

>Raveyna regains her clarity and focus.
Raveyna snickers.

CS: +508 - TD: +202 + CvA: +14 + d100: +8 - -5 == +333
Warding failed!
Raveyna appears dazed.
108 ravey*** TypoHelp: Converted "108 ravey" to PREP 108 and CAST AT ravey

You come out of hiding.
Your spell is ready.

>eYou gesture at Raveyna.

>[Solhaven, North Market East]

sneak w...wait 1 seconds.

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Drache disk, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Aladhor, Callinar, Ryuusei, Drache, Raveyna, Gump who is sitting

CS: +445 - TD: +172 + CvA: +14 + d100: +14 - -5 == +306
Warding failed!
Raveyna screams in rage.
unhide

>You do not believe anyone noticed you slip out of hiding.

>e[Solhaven, Abalone Street]

>w[Solhaven, North Market East]

>s[Solhaven, North Market SE]
Sooty smoke belches from a chimney precariously perched atop a stone building. An old man leans against the outer wall, slowly sharpening his blade with a coarse whetstone. An engraved imflass sign hangs from a metal bar mounted above the entrance.
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, west, northwest

>e[Solhaven, Wentletrap Lane]
The crowds are thick here, travelling towards the Market Square. Prosperous-looking merchants hurry in and out of the Bank of Solhaven, their coin purses jingling. Two giantman guards flank the arched doors, carefully scrutinizing all who enter. You also see the earth brown Kemarya disk.
go doorsA pure white snow-owl glides into view.

>[Bank of Vornavis, Solhaven]
Dark panelled walls rise above you, culminating in a carved coffered ceiling. The plush burgundy carpets are silent underfoot. Merchants and townsfolk mill about, speaking in hushed, reverent whispers. Three teller windows are open, the quiet clink of coins drifting from within. You also see a large sign and an exchange booth.
Obvious exits: out
with 20000 silverThe teller carefully records the transaction, and then hands you 20000 silvers.
out[Solhaven, Wentletrap Lane]
The crowds are thick here, travelling towards the Market Square. Prosperous-looking merchants hurry in and out of the Bank of Solhaven, their coin purses jingling. Two giantman guards flank the arched doors, carefully scrutinizing all who enter. You also see a pure white snow-owl that is flying around and the earth brown Kemarya disk.
>w

>[Solhaven, North Market SE]
Sooty smoke belches from a chimney precariously perched atop a stone building. An old man leans against the outer wall, slowly sharpening his blade with a coarse whetstone. An engraved imflass sign hangs from a metal bar mounted above the entrance.
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, west, northwest

>n[Solhaven, North Market East]

hideYou look around, but can't see anywhere to hide.
hideRoundtime: 3 sec.

>sneak w...wait 1 seconds.
sneak w[Solhaven, North Market]
Ryuusei says, "Callinar. That's enough."

>Speaking to Callinar, Drache asks, "Were you abused as a child?"
The dim aura fades from around Callinar.
give call 20000You come out of hiding.
You give Callinar 20000 coins.

>(Raveyna puts her thumb and forefinger very, very close together and winks at Callinar.)

>616 call*** TypoHelp: Converted "616 call" to PREP 616 and CAST AT call

You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.

>You gesture at Callinar.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Callinar! Callinar manages to jump out of the way!

>Callinar appears less secure.

>Callinar appears less confident.

You gesture while summoning the spirits of nature to aid you with the Spike Thorn spell...
Your spell is ready.

>You gesture at Callinar.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Callinar! One of the thorns jabs into him!
... hits for 14 points of damage!
... 5 points of damage!
Minor puncture to the right leg.

CS: +508 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +86 - -5 == +349
Warding failed!
Callinar's face shimmers and vanishes, and, in its place, you see the image of a gruesome demon. The monster's skin is glistening black, hooked wings arch above his inhuman features,

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 12:21 PM
Last part of the log (I hope)

Warding failed!
You are dazed!

>The brilliant aura fades away from Callinar.
The opalescent aura fades from around Callinar.

Aladhor applauds.
Aladhor says, "Very nice Callinar."

You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.

>Ryuusei says, "That's enough."

CS: +445 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +29 - -5 == +229
Warding failed!
An unseen force envelopes you, restricting all movement.

CS: +445 - TD: +252 + CvA: +2 + d100: +36 - -5 == +236
Warding failed!

>Y

>chat lolYou focus on transmitting your thought.

Speaking to Callinar, Drache says, "You've some way with women..."

>Ryuusei grins at Drache.
Callinar just went north.
------------------------------------

No warns or reports from me.
No "pwning" of me from Callinar.
No instigation of fights by me...

>Callinar says, "I wanna see a fight."
That may be the cause of the trouble right there.
No running away by me, from fights once they were started.
No intelligence in Callinar's head.
None in Phaykos' either.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 12:33 PM
I never U2U'd you silly hoe.

Yes you did.

Stop posting fake shit.

That would be you.

And the log was real.

Nope. The log was false. That killing did not happen.

Oh, and Callinar hasnt killed Snowy either.

:loser:

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 12:37 PM

Bullshit Mistomeer.
Callinar initiated Conflict.
Both me and Aone knew you were capped from the time YOU and Hogsbreath initiated the conflict. Neither of us backed out.
You are full of shit.
You are shit.

Edited to add that when she was yelling to Callinar, she was in the same room as him as the logs above show ;)
He/you are obviously not blessed in the brains department.

HouseofElves
09-13-2004, 01:34 PM
You threatened Kateerina because she asked you to follow some established courtesy that people observe in Solhaven?

Why am I not surprised?

Other than that I really don't see what the hell this thread or that log was about.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves
You threatened Kateerina because she asked you to follow some established courtesy that people observe in Solhaven?

Why am I not surprised?

Other than that I really don't see what the hell this thread or that log was about.

I told her I would continue to spell up where I was, as I had done since I have been in Solhaven. Her claims that the NM was reserved for empaths and clerics was complete bullshit given that she had been twittering on about nothing at all for ages before that.

This thread is about a faked log that Phaykos is posting pretending to be a killing of Snowdrop. My log is the actual log correcting Callinar's bullshit whereby he alleges that Snowy instigated a fight then reported and ran away. If anyone reported, it wasnt me.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 02:25 PM
[Edited on 9-13-2004 by Mistomeer]

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 02:29 PM

Originally posted by HouseofElves

Why am I not surprised?

I told her I would continue to spell up where I was, as I had done since I have been in Solhaven. Her claims that the NM was reserved for empaths and clerics was complete bullshit given that she had been twittering on about nothing at all for ages before that.

This thread is about a faked log that Phaykos is posting pretending to be a killing of Snowdrop. My log is the actual log correcting Callinar's bullshit whereby he alleges that Snowy instigated a fight then reported and ran away. If anyone reported, it wasnt me.

You did run away. Look where you run in and out of the room, where you run off and get more spells, etc. But really, that's not running off. Hey, I'm not avoiding conflict, I'm just running away for other reasons. Seriously, you do nothing but instigate shit, and anyone that knows anything about you knows this to be true. But please, show where Cal just up and attacked you without you doing a single thing. When you run around imitating people, making fun of people and threatening people for asking you to follow a town custom, that's instigating a conflict.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Last part of the log (I hope)

Warding failed!
You are dazed!

>The brilliant aura fades away from Callinar.
The opalescent aura fades from around Callinar.

Aladhor applauds.
Aladhor says, "Very nice Callinar."

I think that says it all. Random people thanking Cal for your stun. There was also a whisper or two of thanks. Your RP skills are on par with Klaive. Annoy as many people as possible, get into as man fights as possible, use Report and Warn to get out. Stoner's Realm would be a more appropriate place for you. Seriously, you're just like Klaive, I'm not sure why you killed him. He annoys everyone he can, just as you do.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 02:45 PM
Yes, you knew Cal was capped, but still felt the need to fame him and profile him and Hogberth first.

>Callinar has his fame disabled.

No need to fame someone you know is capped

>fame hogflag fame offHogberth has his fame disabled.

You stared him down and got blinded for that after annoying the shit out of everyone in the Market for 10 minutes.

That's when you started calling him names.
Upside is, I made 20K off of it.
You and Klaive should seriously get together and see how many people you can annoy and how many fights you can get into.

Parkbandit
09-13-2004, 02:53 PM

You and Klaive should seriously get together and see how many people you can annoy and how many fights you can get into.

LOL.. that's some pot to call there. From the log.. wasn't it you sunbursting Filswolf out of hiding for no reason? What the fuck do you call that?

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 02:57 PM

LOL.. that's some pot to call there. From the log.. wasn't it you sunbursting Filswolf out of hiding for no reason? What the fuck do you call that?

That's dispel invis, and we were chatting on AIM fucking around.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 03:08 PM
You did run away. Post the part where you spent 10 minutes yelling from other rooms. Post the part where you run in and run and out, but won't stay and face it.

Originally posted in the log above

>yell callinar has his head stuck up his backendYou belt out, "Callinar has his head stuck up his backend!"
>Y

>You notice Hogberth try to tiptoe silently by you.

The crush of the crowd is almost overwhelming here in the center of the market. Peddlers wheeling small carts push their way through, shouting loudly. Nearby, a group of dwarves argue heatedly with a local merchant. You also see the Drache disk, a wizened gnome, a squalid canvas pavilion, an old barrel with some stuff on it, a wooden bench with some stuff on it, the Belts booth, the Small Blades stand and the Muffinsmith's stall.
Also here: Drache, Callinar, Briah, Raveyna, Subarashi, Gump who is sitting
Briah hugs Subarashi, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
Subarashi smiles.

>Y
Callinar yells, "What's wrong? Won't say it to my face? Looks like someone started something she can't finish."

>The bright luminescence fades from around Briah.

yell I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of ya
You belt out, "I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of ya!"

Callinar yells, "I'm in the North Market, let's see you fight me!"
>Y
>yell I repeat I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of yaYou belt out, "I repeat I cant fight ye for sure, but I aint scared of ya!"
You hear Ryuusei yell, "Shut up already!"

Callinar yells, "Let's see then. If you're not scared to fight me, come on."

>Ryuusei just arrived.

>Ryuusei glances at Callinar.

yell and ye seem to like getting off on picking on small folks and I aint pleasuring you in any way, freakYou belt out, "And ye seem to like getting off on picking on small folks and I aint pleasuring you in any way, freak!"

>Callinar glances at Ryuusei.
>Y
Ryuusei says, "Stop yelling."

>Ryuusei grumbles.

>chat I gotta stop thatYou focus on transmitting your thought.
>Ryuusei says, "Take fights outside the city. Don't need them within."

>Callinar yells, "You started it, harlot."
>lick callYou startle Callinar by licking him!

That the part you mean? I wasnt running away. I was hiding or invisible. It's different. You could have dispelled invisibility like you did when you began being an arsehole, but were too stupid to realise that you could do that. :shrug:

Seriously, you do nothing but instigate shit, and anyone that knows anything about you knows this to be true.

Anyone that picks bits out of logs on the PC boards, knows that. Thats how Callinar and Mistomeer know of Snowdrop. That would be bringing OOC shit into the game. Wanker.

But please, show where Cal just up and attacked you without you doing a single thing. When you run around imitating people, making fun of people and threatening people for asking you to follow a town custom, that's instigating a conflict.

from the log

Hogberth points at you, ruining your hiding place.
1d100: 77 + Modifiers: 69 == 146

You become invisible.
Kediaq gestures.

Callinar gestures.

>Y

Raveyna gestures.
Nothing seems to happen.

>Raveyna shrugs.
Filswolf gestures.

Warding failed!

How's that?
That was you looking for a fight and getting one on the pretense that you were fighting for some kind of honour.

And as far as getting people whispering to you or applauding you, big deal.

I had people whispering to me that Callinar and Kateerina are fucking dickheeads, that neither undermines or reinforces my argument.

And please point to any part of the log that would indicate that Snowdrop was imitating anyone or winding them up prior to Hogsbreath keep pointing Aone out of hiding.

Where was the polite request to Hogsbreath saying "Excuse me, we like to keep North Market free from retards that point people out of hiding for no reason other than they can. Please go somewhere else and bring yourself off rather than pissing people off for no reason."?

Of course, you were doing exactly the same dispelling invisibility, so between you, you made a nice pair of plums.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 03:17 PM

I profiled you afterwards and someone (I think it may have been Raveyna confirmed Callinar was capped). Regardless, I had a good idea you were capped and can recall the conversations that took place about you from when you used to do the same kind of shit on the Dias about how Callinar went down the toilet after you bought him. I didnt run off. I was still there. You just couldnt see me

You stared him down and got blinded for that after annoying the shit out of everyone in the Market for 10 minutes.

Thats bullshit. I had been reading boards for most of that time, evidenced by a comment on psinet about Klaives post.

Do you blind everyone that stares at you? Because that was the first thing you did. You just cause trouble because you can and pick on people you can beat. You and Klaive should seriously get together and see how many people you can annoy and how many fights you can get into. :lol:

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 03:21 PM

You did run away. Post the part where you spent 10 minutes yelling from other rooms. Post the part where you run in and run and out, but won't stay and face it.

Originally posted in the log above

>Y

But you were in the same room? You weren't running off?

You become invisible.
Kediaq gestures.

Callinar gestures.

>Y

Raveyna gestures.
Nothing seems to happen.

>Raveyna shrugs.
Filswolf gestures.

Warding failed!

How's that?
That was you looking for a fight and getting one on the pretense that you were fighting for some kind of honour.

And as far as getting people whispering to you or applauding you, big deal.

I had people whispering to me that Callinar and Kateerina are fucking dickheeads, that neither undermines or reinforces my argument.

And please point to any part of the log that would indicate that Snowdrop was imitating anyone or winding them up prior to Hogsbreath keep pointing Aone out of hiding.

Where was the polite request to Hogsbreath saying "Excuse me, we like to keep North Market free from retards that point people out of hiding for no reason other than they can. Please go somewhere else and bring yourself off rather than pissing people off for no reason."?

Of course, you were doing exactly the same dispelling invisibility, so between you, you made a nice pair of plums.

Dispelling invis on Filswolf messing around. Yours was dispelled after you threatened Hogberth, and Kate, and annoyed the shit out of Cal. That's when you stared him down. I still missed the part where you had done nothing at all to bother him. Staring him down? Imitations? You threatened two people just while Cal was there.

OOC into game? At what point? You post log after log of your fights, that just further proves how many you start. Mistomeer has never had interaction with you, but thanks for trying to say he has. Raveyna is your friend, not some random person. She involved herself in the conflict as well. Mistomeer has never had any interaction with you, and if I brought OOC shit into game, I'd just drop you with him if that's what I was all about.

I don't see how pointing at people who make threats from hiding and are just doing it to imitate and annoy is any reason to escelate things, which is exactly what you two used it for.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 03:26 PM

I profiled you afterwards and someone (I think it may have been Raveyna confirmed Callinar was capped). Regardless, I had a good idea you were capped and can recall the conversations that took place about you from when you used to do the same kind of shit on the Dias about how Callinar went down the toilet after you bought him. I didnt run off. I was still there. You just couldnt see me

Thats bullshit. I had been reading boards for most of that time, evidenced by a comment on psinet about Klaives post.

Do you blind everyone that stares at you? Because that was the first thing you did. You just cause trouble because you can and pick on people you can beat. You and Klaive should seriously get together and see how many people you can annoy and how many fights you can get into. :lol:

Cal isn't mine, and as far as I know has never been sold, but like I said, he's not mine. I said I was playing with Cal, not that I am Cal.

So, you didn't threaten several people in the Market and didn't take it upon yourself to start imitating people who had done nothing to Snowdrop? Is that what you're saying?

You famed Cal before he ever cast at you. There would be no need to fame him after you saw his CS.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Dispelling invis on Filswolf messing around. Yours was dispelled after you threatened Hogberth, and Kate, and annoyed the shit out of Cal.

You're a fucking idiot.
Snowdrop told Kateerina that she wouldnt kill her after Kateerina started playing the pompous twat.

Snowdrop also did not threaten Hogsbreath. She told him to leave Aone alone. That's very different.

That's when you stared him down. I still missed the part where you had done nothing at all to bother him. Staring him down?

Fucking hell. If he gets annoyed enough to blind someone because they stare at him, then he (and probably you) have serious issues.

Imitations?

SNOWDROP DID NOT IMITATE ANYONE YOU ILLITERATE DICKSPLASH!

It was Aone imitating people. Learn to read, then get a clue. :rolleyes:

You threatened two people just while Cal was there.

Numeracy problems too. Kateerina=1 person.

OOC into game? At what point? You post log after log of your fights, that just further proves how many you start.

Thanks for proving my point.

Mistomeer has never had interaction with you, but thanks for trying to say he has.

:lol: You are seriously screwed in the head.
Phaykos has been saying that you have. I have been saying you havent. Pwned by yourself :lol:

Raveyna is your friend, not some random person.

She became a friend after she too was subjected to your bullshit. She and Snowdrop had never interacted before.

She involved herself in the conflict as well. Mistomeer has never had any interaction with you, and if I brought OOC shit into game, I'd just drop you with him if that's what I was all about.

I don't see how pointing at people who make threats from hiding and are just doing it to imitate and annoy is any reason to escelate things, which is exactly what you two used it for.

Oh my god that is hilarious.
You are a jerk of the highest order.
Congratulations.

Fallen
09-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Edited

[Edited on 9-13-2004 by Fallen]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-13-2004, 03:39 PM
Wait wait, are you upset because you got in ANOTHER fight with ANOTHER person?

Come on, live by the sword, die by the sword. Stop crying about it. Someday you'll be capped and you too can bully people (not that you don't already).

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 03:39 PM

Cal isn't mine, and as far as I know has never been sold, but like I said, he's not mine. I said I was playing with Cal, not that I am Cal.

Well between the people that "play" Callinar, the word on the street is that he is dogshit these days. :shrug:

So, you didn't threaten several people in the Market and didn't take it upon yourself to start imitating people who had done nothing to Snowdrop? Is that what you're saying?

Nice one sherlock. Took a while, but you got there in the end.

Kateerina has an argument for saying she was threatened. That much I concede. No-one else was threatened. No-one was imitated by Snowdrop.

That is exactly what I am saying.

You famed Cal before he ever cast at you. There would be no need to fame him after you saw his CS.

Correct. I famed Callinar after he told Snowdrop to hush.

Fallen
09-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Stupid Numeracy being in the online dictionary. Numerary would also have worked.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Wait wait, are you upset because you got in ANOTHER fight with ANOTHER person?

Come on, live by the sword, die by the sword. Stop crying about it. Someday you'll be capped and you too can bully people (not that you don't already).

I'm not upset at all.
I just resent the faked logs and the bullshit that is being regurgitated by Mistomeer.

I had no problem with the interaction (other than Callinar is a knob) and wouldnt even have posted it had the boy wonder not been spouting steaming horseshit about it.

And please reference one person that I have bullied.

CrystalTears
09-13-2004, 03:46 PM
OMG this is the most confrontational 10 year old I've ever seen. I thought the brats in my apartment building were bad. :lol:

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 03:47 PM
LOL.
You stepped in between Hogberth and Aone. When Aone is making threats, and you sit there and say things like, Yeah, you better stop, I consider that a threat. I don't think the reason for stop is because if you don't then you're not sharing cake and ice cream with him.

PWNED by myself? We both agree Mistomeer and Snowdrop have ever had any interaction...

OOC into game? LOL. Cause you post logs of numerous fights and I pointed it out here, on the PC?

Staring someone down, at which point you were unstunned immediately and started calling him names.

We can just agree to disagree, because this is quite circular. I think you were acting like an ass, you think it was all my fault.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-13-2004, 03:55 PM
And please reference one person that I have bullied.

Who was the person you killed so many times in a week a GM stepped in and said to stop?

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:00 PM
OK...I think you were very fast with the casting.
I dont think it was justified in the first instance. I can see why it continued thereafter and I take some responsibility for that.
I have no problem in what followed other than there was only going to be one result in any fight between us, but shit happens.
I felt that you were bringing OOC into the game because of your 'knowledge' of Snowy which appeared to inform your response to her.
Staring at someone happens a lot. For a lot of different reasons. I dont see it as a initiator of conflict in itself. That is stretching things a bit far, even by Chadj's definition of consent to conflict.

Anyway. The reason I was objecting to you in the first place was not really about the conflict, but about this:

She didnt report
She didnt die.
This thread is called Snowdrop deaths, therefore the claim was wrong.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:01 PM

Who was the person you killed so many times in a week a GM stepped in and said to stop?
Rarr. It wasnt one sided and we were similar trains. Rarr initiated the conflict after I killed Alcoven his/her other character.

How is that bullying?

Psykos
09-13-2004, 04:05 PM
The bottom Line:

Snowdrop is a stupid bitch, that thinks she's hard. But then when she gets checked, she turns to warn/REPORT. When I played I never used the REPORT command except when Malok was afk scripting and kept imploding on accident in the Rift one day.

Snowdrop,

thanks for the fucking 2 page post of the "logs" of the incident. I love how you have the authority to post logs that a real, yet ANYONES log concerning you is ALWAYS fake. Seems odd to me that many people would just keep posting fake logs. Dumbass.

I also love how you evade a question that I've been asking you for weeks.

Best line of the post was when Callinar stunned you and others started applauding him. You're not liked, please return to your third world country.

Love ya bitch,

Psykos.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:09 PM
Phaykos

It's all about projection with you isnt it?

You posted a fake log to start this thread, said it was sent to you by a friend via email and then later you said you watched the killing happen.

Full of shit.

I dont tell you where I come from because you are a thick twat and I have no interest in exchanging pleasantries with you.
I would rather you crawled back under the stone you crawled out from. :bye:

Psykos
09-13-2004, 04:11 PM
all ur deaths will belong to me, when I come back. Then you can warn/report me ya little cunt.

<3 Psykos

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:12 PM
I thought you sold your characters?

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 04:30 PM
OK...I think you were very fast with the casting.
I dont think it was justified in the first instance. I can see why it continued thereafter and I take some responsibility for that.
I have no problem in what followed other than there was only going to be one result in any fight between us, but shit happens.
I felt that you were bringing OOC into the game because of your 'knowledge' of Snowy which appeared to inform your response to her.
Staring at someone happens a lot. For a lot of different reasons. I dont see it as a initiator of conflict in itself. That is stretching things a bit far, even by Chadj's definition of consent to conflict.

Anyway. The reason I was objecting to you in the first place was not really about the conflict, but about this:

She didnt report
She didnt die.
This thread is called Snowdrop deaths, therefore the claim was wrong.

I didn't mean I killed her with Cal.
Personally, I'd rather be killed these days, with death not mattering.
I'm not taking that fine, nor would I kill for anything other than the spike, but I was already in trouble with the GM's so it wasn't worth the fine and a trip to the lounge.
Cal is quick to cast. It's how he's played. When I use him, which is rare, I don't play him like I do Mist.
I think staring, combined with your other actions, made it perfectly reasonable. It wasn't an attack, it was to shut Snowdrop up. When you consider the fact that you were blinded for staring...seems perfectly appropriate.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-13-2004, 04:32 PM
I won't bother to argue the semantics of the word bully with you, but you most definately are a bully.

So long as you are winning, everything is grand, but when things progress beyond your own control, its WARN and REPORT time, isn't it?

Parkbandit
09-13-2004, 04:34 PM
I thought you sold your characters?

His stories change daily. That's what happens when you have to lie about the simple things that really need no lie.. you forget what you said.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:39 PM
I won't bother to argue the semantics of the word bully with you, but you most definately are a bully.

So long as you are winning, everything is grand, but when things progress beyond your own control, its WARN and REPORT time, isn't it?

I repeat.
I did not warn.
I did not report.

Parkbandit
09-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Oh.. I almost forgot-

I had heard that giving someone 20K in coins to make them encumbered so that your spike thorn would work is considered mechanic abuse.

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Guilty yer honour

Jonty
09-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
Edited

[Edited on 9-13-2004 by Fallen]

You know there's a delete post check box on the edit page, right?

Fallen
09-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Nah, I fucked up. No reason to hide it.

Haha. My above statement was a hypocritical lie. That is all.

[Edited on 9-14-2004 by Fallen]

Psykos
09-14-2004, 02:37 AM
<<When I come back>>

Nieninque
09-14-2004, 02:43 AM
So you are going to buy characters to come back, after you sold the characters you had?

That sounds more than a little stupid, but then it's you... :shrug:

Psykos
09-14-2004, 03:28 AM
When did I say my characters are coming back -- I said when I come back, learn to read english foreign bitch.

Nieninque
09-14-2004, 03:37 AM
I can read english foreign bitch quite well.
I can also read the other words you post too. Some of them are actually real words :clap:

You said you would be killing Snowdrop when you come back.
You said you had sold all your characters.
It is highly unlikely that you will be killing Snowdrop with any new character you start, therefore you will be buying old characters in order with which to do it.
I'm no capitalist, but that sounds pretty fucking stupid business sense to me....but then it is you we are talking about here so... :shrug:

BTW. I am not English ;)

Edited to add: Any more fake logs?

[Edited on 14-9-04 by Nieninque]

Psykos
09-14-2004, 03:38 AM
right, go to bed, or are you up working?

Brokenangel
09-14-2004, 06:20 PM
When you come back............. you mean when you log in tonight.

Originally posted by Brokenangel

Psykos.

"Psykos
Commoner

Registered 7-17-2004
RPG Character:

Mood: I am the Fat Man

Level: 14
HP: 276 / 335
MP: 79 / 155
Exp: 42%

posted on 9-5-2004 at 04:33 AM Post ID: 231980
Jadah

Yea, she's warn interacted me for no fucking reason too. She's a little warn interact monkey."

Posted in The Warn Interact Game!

Parkbandit
09-14-2004, 11:06 PM
pwned. Again.

Psykos
09-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Jadah warned me a --- long time ago? Dumbass. and PB this proves nothing, cunt.

Stunseed
09-14-2004, 11:45 PM
< I still HAVE an account with all my items on it. >

You posted that when trying to buy Tayvin's earrings. So....if you don't play gemstone, I was just wondering why you have an account, items, and the silvers to pony up for said earrings. Gonna imaginary login to pick them up if you'd have won?

Wolfmage
09-15-2004, 02:39 AM
:shit: Okay, I wasn't gonna post, but this smilie was in my fast reply list, so I had to! Psykos, I'm noticing a lot of pent up frustration at multiple people in your posts...could the smilie be describing the problem you face? Or is it just that time of the day for you again? I've got no dogs in this fight, so to speak, but damn, when every topic I read has a post from you being belligerent towards someone else, it makes one wonder, you know? So share with the group...what's your malfunction?

Nieninque
09-15-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Stunseed
< I still HAVE an account with all my items on it. >

You posted that when trying to buy Tayvin's earrings. So....if you don't play gemstone, I was just wondering why you have an account, items, and the silvers to pony up for said earrings. Gonna imaginary login to pick them up if you'd have won?

How can you have an account with anything on it without any characters? And if he has any characters at all, then WTF is he on about? He sold them in the Ice Age didnt he? :lol:

But then the only person Jadah could remember warn interacting was Lycain so...I guess we knew that anyway.

Brokenangel
09-16-2004, 09:17 AM
As far as I know, Jadah's only been around about 4 weeks... I heard she was a trial character.... So I'd say it's a safe bet that she warned you within the past month or so...

shrugs..

Just a thought........ Just a thought.......

Stunseed
09-16-2004, 09:21 AM
I think he's avoiding posting because his bluff has been called. Could be wrong, though.