PDA

View Full Version : HOT DAMN WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

Drew
09-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Miami beat FSU in overtime!!!!!!

It's the first time I haven't been able to go to the game in 4 years but I'm seriously nearly as excited!

What an exciting game!

I don't even care if we lose the national championship now (OK, I still do) we beat FSU, that's what matters!

I'm calling all my friends who go to FSU or are FSU alumni to rub it in.

09-10-2004, 11:59 PM
oh shit.

Atlanteax
09-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Both teams played god-awful poorly.

It was a decent defensive game, however, that was from preying on inept offenses.

I'm expecting both Miami and FSU to get whooped by other teams now.

Drew
09-11-2004, 01:22 AM
Defensively UM owned, the defense never gave up a point, the only points came from offensive turnovers.

But I chalk it up to first game jitters by both teams.

AnticorRifling
09-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Only team in FL I like is the Gators. Sorry bro but Miami and FSU just don't do it for me.

Notre Dame is still my passion though. Say what you want they are still my team.

Drew
09-11-2004, 01:31 AM
I hate Notre Dame over just about anyone else.

UF sucks because they are afraid to play Miami. At least FSU played us every year no matter what even when we were out of conference.

Notre Dame used to play us but got tired of getting beat and having their position drop in the polls. Once they realized that Miami was better than them and would always be they stopped scheduling us.

longshot
09-11-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Notre Dame is still my passion though. Say what you want they are still my team.

You're from Indy, so I think it's perfectly okay for you to be passionate about Notre Dame.

I think it says even more that you support them just as much through this rough stretch in their program.

I'm curious though,... do you ever question other so called "fans" of Notre Dame?

Like... the guy who has a second cousin who boinked an Irish chick once in 1968, but bleeds for Notre Dame?

You know what I'm talking about...

AnticorRifling
09-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Heh. Yeah Notre Dame has some fans that make it a stretch to associate with Notre Dame. I used to live about 20minutes from South Bend I and I used to swim at Notre Dame. I loved walking the campus after my swim meets.

Straight-up
09-11-2004, 07:11 PM
Lou Holtz ruined ND for me, he is such a whining little pussy...I will never like the Irish no matter who coaches them now. Same for Spurrier and the Gators.

Straight

Drew
09-12-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Notre Dame had a big upset today, good game.