PDA

View Full Version : Help! Anniversary Gift...

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 06:54 PM
So in a month, Kriztian and Tatiyanna will celebrate yet another anniversary (6 years!). I need to find something! She is SO hard to shop for. I have up to 20 million to blow. Any ideas? Or, does anybody have something in that price range that is worthy?

What she has: good armor (6x heavily crit padded brig), great shield (10x old veil iron), fairly good weapon (7x morning star).

What she doesn't need: fluff, bodices, dresses, jewelry, piercings...

I'd love to hear suggestions or listen to offers. Thanks.

Kitsun
09-11-2004, 06:57 PM
That makes it a kinda tough call. She has pretty good gear and doesn't need fluff. What the heck else is there? Heh.

Get her a nice forehead gem from the Spitfire!

Axhinde
09-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Womins could always use more fluff.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
That makes it a kinda tough call. She has pretty good gear and doesn't need fluff. What the heck else is there? Heh.

Get her a nice forehead gem from the Spitfire!

Hmm, not a bad idea really. I was gone this year for the Spitfire...how much and how might I obtain one now?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-11-2004, 07:04 PM
What is her class and what does she like/wear?

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Axhinde
Womins could always use more fluff.

There was a time when this was the case. Since she decided to become more of a powerhunter, she's become more...lean, shall we say? And smart. So most fluff is out. C'mon Axhinde, show me all that cool gear you are lockering! :-)

Axhinde
09-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Believe me, if I had any I would.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
What is her class and what does she like/wear?

Half-elf cleric, 91 trains. She worships Lorminstra and loves anything with emeralds or diamonds. But as I said, most fluff is out and she's already in some pretty decent alters.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 07:11 PM

Yeah, we've talked about this before in-game. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

Kitsun
09-11-2004, 07:12 PM
Errr well there were only like 11 forehead gems released. The ladies seemed to love em.

I haven't seen one for sale recently but when they originally auctioned they went for like 15 million and up was it.

There are two of a color. The colors were red, green, blue, yellow, orange. With one extra red I believe because of a raffle mix up. Since there are so few, getting a specific one may be exceedingly difficult.

The forehead gems are head worn, show up in the feature slot when you look at them, have about a dozen random triggering scripts and one rub script.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Just out of curiosity...anyone here got a 5x to 10x db item they wanna part with?:no:

SpunGirl
09-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Get her a "get out of the water tunnels free" card. Or sell the 20 million on ebay and spring for a GM wedding/vow renewal, that would be fun.

-K

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Get her a "get out of the water tunnels free" card. Or sell the 20 million on ebay and spring for a GM wedding/vow renewal, that would be fun.

-K

Great ideas, both! Hmm,... keep em coming! And thanks!

Jolena
09-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Get out of the water tunnels free cared? lol

Axhinde
09-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Kriztian

Damn you have a good memory, I don't remember this at all. :?:

My memory is shat.

Jolena
09-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Perhaps a unique and interesting magical item that is floating around out there, or maybe a feature alter (aren't there people with scrolls for that or tokens or something?) Although I really like the idea of a GM wedding/renewal of vows.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
Errr well there were only like 11 forehead gems released. The ladies seemed to love em.

I haven't seen one for sale recently but when they originally auctioned they went for like 15 million and up was it.

There are two of a color. The colors were red, green, blue, yellow, orange. With one extra red I believe because of a raffle mix up. Since there are so few, getting a specific one may be exceedingly difficult.

The forehead gems are head worn, show up in the feature slot when you look at them, have about a dozen random triggering scripts and one rub script.

Nifty, I'll keep a lookout for one, even if for future gifts. Thanks a ton for your ideas!
~inept shopper

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 08:54 PM

Originally posted by Kriztian

Damn you have a good memory, I don't remember this at all. :?:

My memory is shat.

Heh, well you been around a bit more now...but once upon a time we shared some drinks at Thrak Inn and lamented the loss of the exquisite items Axhinde had back when he was into merchanting. It was right in the thick of the Baron Saga if I remember correctly.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Jolena
Get out of the water tunnels free cared? lol

Heh, long story to that one...involves a certain GM :lol:

crazymage
09-11-2004, 09:50 PM
i'll be peddling an 8x pin worn db soon, but it'll be more then 20m....

Stunseed
09-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Last I knew there was a forehead gem selling......

It's a shame they want like 50 million for it.

Kitsun
09-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Was that Atheana's? Saw hers go up but didn't ask on a price. Didn't think she was dumb enough to expect to get her money back on that sucker.

09-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Give her the gift of an open marriage. It's like getting a new gift every weekend!

- Arkans

Stunseed
09-11-2004, 10:08 PM
< Was that Atheana's? >

Ayup.

< Didn't think she was dumb enough to expect to get her money back on that sucker. >

Can't blame her for trying, I guess.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by crazymage
i'll be peddling an 8x pin worn db soon, but it'll be more then 20m....

How did I know that? Heh, thanks for the warning Sergey. Er, anything else you got interesting in that price range?

[Edited on 9-12-2004 by Kriztian]

Blazing247
09-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Break up with her before your anniversary, then reunite shortly after. This scheme has saved me from spending so much money. I r genius.

Kriztian
09-11-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Blazing247
Break up with her before your anniversary, then reunite shortly after. This scheme has saved me from spending so much money. I r genius.

:no:

Auriia
09-12-2004, 09:01 AM
Happy Anniversary early. I can't believe it's been that long.
An how bout wrapping yourself up as a present.... oh wait, you said no fluff ;-)

Was just looking this over the other day. Great wedding. :heart:

http://members.aol.com/Jylias/tatiyanna.html

LilHellcat
09-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Hey bro, its Middie *yes your long lost little sister in law* Hard to believe you and Tatiy been together this long. My how time flies!

I was going to suggest mayhaps having a vow renewal and such maybe a nice day for just you two. Maybe an exchange of small gifts between you two. Its a nice thought and not always the material things that mean the most.

Congrats to you both.

~Middie
aka. Amber

Kriztian
09-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Auriia
Happy Anniversary early. I can't believe it's been that long.
An how bout wrapping yourself up as a present.... oh wait, you said no fluff ;-)

Was just looking this over the other day. Great wedding. :heart:

http://members.aol.com/Jylias/tatiyanna.html

Thank you! We hoped it wasn't too boring. I hate boring weddings!;)

Kriztian
09-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by LilHellcat
Hey bro, its Middie *yes your long lost little sister in law* Hard to believe you and Tatiy been together this long. My how time flies!

I was going to suggest mayhaps having a vow renewal and such maybe a nice day for just you two. Maybe an exchange of small gifts between you two. Its a nice thought and not always the material things that mean the most.

Congrats to you both.

~Middie
aka. Amber

Thanks Middie. I do like the renewal idea...but I'm thinking perhaps our tenth. I do like the idea of keeping it rather low key for this, the 6th. Last year we went a little crazy silver-wise ... we keep doing that, and it'll just get more and more stressful around this time of year.:wow: