PDA

View Full Version : Saving new targets with ;go2 save no longer working

Daergard1
12-15-2013, 03:52 AM
A couple days ago all my saved targets in ;go2 list disappeared, but ;go2 still works fine with the preloaded town destinations and using a room number typed manually. I wasn't terribly concerned at first, I figured its easy enough to just resave them. However, I can't save anything anymore now either for some odd reason. I get the,

>;go2 save tsc=current
--- Lich: go2 active.
[go2: custom target saved (tsc->228)]
--- Lich: go2 has exited.

But then,
>;go2 list
--- Lich: go2 active.
--- Lich: go2 has exited.

It never saved. Any idea whats going on? I got so frustrated I deleted everything in the lich directory and re-extracted everything fresh but I'm still having this problem.

Daer

Gelston
12-15-2013, 03:54 AM
Don't use that. Use ;alias instead.

Methais
12-15-2013, 05:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/k7u8GBx.jpg

Aluvius
12-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Yeah the same thing happened to one of my characters a month or so ago. What he means is something like ;alias add rest=;go2 xxxx where xxxx is the room ID, then when you want to go there (ie, your rest area) you just type rest in your command line, no ; or anything else and it'll ;go2 xxxx for you.

Daergard1
12-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Yeah the same thing happened to one of my characters a month or so ago. What he means is something like ;alias add rest=;go2 xxxx where xxxx is the room ID, then when you want to go there (ie, your rest area) you just type rest in your command line, no ; or anything else and it'll ;go2 xxxx for you.

I'll check out alias then I guess. It doesn't really fix the problem but if it works I guess I don't really care.

Daer