PDA

View Full Version : Lost Bow in OTF

SoulSeer
12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
I lost a fusion composite bow in OTF earlier this morning. Please PM if you or someone you know found the bow. Reward if found.

THanks,

SoulSeer
12-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Bow returned!

SoulSeer
12-14-2013, 12:49 PM
and it's lost again!

Thanks to whoever likes to hunt OTF with webs, twice in three days running from the ducts I've lost my bow.

If found Ill give a 3 million silver reward

Its a 7x empty fusion bow. Ruic Composite I believe

waywardgs
12-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Seers and initiates like to hunt otf with webs.

radeek
12-15-2013, 09:11 AM
My first question has to be.....if you are hunting in a disarm area why would you use a weapon that you are scared shitless to lose? Especially since you stated you had already lost it once before in the same area? Plus, you also state the weapon has empty fusion slots, so there's no benefit to using it. If you are using 5x master fletched arrows you could easily hunt with a 5x bow and get the very same AS with only slightly less DS. Take care of your stuff and it will take care of you. Truly, I hope you get your weapon back, but more importantly, I hope you learn from this experience and hunt smarter.

Tgo01
12-15-2013, 01:16 PM
My first question has to be.....if you are hunting in a disarm area why would you use a weapon that you are scared shitless to lose? Especially since you stated you had already lost it once before in the same area? Plus, you also state the weapon has empty fusion slots, so there's no benefit to using it. If you are using 5x master fletched arrows you could easily hunt with a 5x bow and get the very same AS with only slightly less DS. Take care of your stuff and it will take care of you. Truly, I hope you get your weapon back, but more importantly, I hope you learn from this experience and hunt smarter.

And be sure to download and run disarm-no-more.

SoulSeer
12-17-2013, 12:55 PM
I take full responsibility for losing it. I learned my lesson and it's all part of the game. I didn't get it back nor do I expect to, but it was worth a shot. They don't disarm in the ducts and I have run through there for nearly nine months without this happening. I'm moving forward.

Thanks

top shottah
12-17-2013, 01:03 PM