PDA

View Full Version : Why me... why now?

Paco420
09-09-2004, 04:25 PM
See I still dont understand why this happen to me... but everyone that was listening in asked me to post this log so....
It all started with me hunting the kobolds in Vornavis out side the tower.
[Vornavis, West Road]
To the east, a small wooded area crosses the path, and vibrant green leaves cling to trees swaying in the breeze. The road slopes sharply downward for a stretch before turning toward the southwest. A clump of holly bushes to the north of the path here looks out of place. You also see a mongrel kobold, a mongrel kobold and a handaxe.
Obvious paths: east, southwest

>You suddenly feel sickened as you attempt to swing at a mongrel kobold!

>Your surrounding fade, you awaken to find yourself....

[Chamber of Insanity]
Unpolished grey stone blocks form the circular chamber, its interior sparse save for a warped altar near the center of the room. Wrought-iron sconces line the walls, the candle's flames illuminating the area with a dim, fiery glow that cast distorted shadows erratically. A faint humming sound rises up from the floor, its pitch too soft to be clearly heard.
Obvious exits: out

>A rustling sound echoes around you in the room, like the shambling of a half-rotted corpse slowly moving towards you. You frantically try to look around but your blinded eyes are of little use. What feels like a thick ichor slowly drips onto your face and oozes down your chin, causing you to scream loudly and try to push away the source. Nothing but foul air meets your hands and nostrils.

>The room begins to bend and twist around you, making you dizzy if not sick.
>It feels like your arms are being swarmed by thousands of tiny, slimey insects, all worming their way in and out of your flesh. You frantically swat at your skin, but in your blindness you cannot see if you're removing them.
look
[Chamber of Insanity]
Unpolished grey stone blocks form the circular chamber, its interior sparse save for a warped altar near the center of the room. Wrought-iron sconces line the walls, the candle's flames illuminating the area with a dim, fiery glow that cast distorted shadows erratically. A faint humming sound rises up from the floor, its pitch too soft to be clearly heard.

>It feels like your arms are being swarmed by thousands of tiny, slimey insects, all worming their way in and out of your flesh. You frantically swat at your skin, but in your blindness you cannot see if you're removing them.

Bleeding:
Area Health per Round
----------------------------------
Right arm 2
Left arm 1

Maximum Health Points: 57
Remaining Health Points: 34
You are feeling light headed.

Maximum Spirit Points: 10
Remaining Spirit Points: 10

Maximum Stamina Points: 31
Remaining Stamina Points: 31

>'What the hell is going on!!
>You attempt to speak out but your words are blown away by a stiff cold wind.

>A chilling breeze passes over the room and you feel the presence of something within the room. Your blindness leaves you feeling helpless as a heated air touches the nape of your neck. You flail your arms wildly around, but can't feel anything near you.

>A soft voice suddenly blossoms in your mind, the gentleness serene in tone. Slowly, another voice comes into perspective and then another and another. Your mind is filled with the cacophony of voices, all gibbering and babbling about different things. You quickly raise your hands to your ears to block the sounds, but before you do you notice silence once again takes its hold.

>The room begins to bend and twist around you, making you dizzy if not sick.

>A soft voice suddenly blossoms in your mind, the gentleness serene in tone. Slowly, another voice comes into perspective and then another and another. Your mind is filled with the cacophony of voices, all gibbering and babbling about different things. You quickly raise your hands to your ears to block the sounds, but before you do you notice silence once again takes its hold.

>look
[Chamber of Insanity]

>You feel your body begin to fade, you then relize you are laying down on an altar.

>look
[Chamber of Sacrifice]
A monolithic obsidian statue of a jackal-headed man stands near the back of the circular chamber, its vigilant, gazing eyes of fist-sized amber glowing softly. Several carvings are engraved upon the stone walls all around the room, their surfaces painted with vibrant hues. A black stone altar inset with crimson eahnor is set upon a polished red ora dais in the center of the chamber. Tapered black candles in tall gold candelabras frame the altar, casting a dim light throughout the area.

>You feel your body begin to fade, you find yourself now standing...

look
[Temple, Altar of the Jackal]
A long carpet of sanguine wool runs the length of the spacious room, from the entry to a marble dais at the rear. A large gold altar stands upon the dais, its lustrous surface making it the focal point of the elaborate chamber. Massive columns of sandstone veined with crimson marble ascend to the high vaulted ceiling, forming a partial corridor. Towering statues of onyx carved into jackal-headed men stand between the columns, each bearing an immense halberd of hammered gold at its side.
Obvious exits: south

You hear a faint chittering in the back of your mind, but it slowly fades away after a moment.
>You feel yourself fading from reality when you come to you see a black-robed acolyte.

A black-robed acolyte makes a few frenetic gestures with his hands, and a small flame of intense blackness springs from his fingertips. Murmuring words of prayer, he stares into the flame for several moments before it winks out of existence.

look
[Chamber of Insanity]
Unpolished grey stone blocks form the circular chamber, its interior sparse save for a warped altar near the center of the room. Wrought-iron sconces line the walls, the candle's flames illuminating the area with a dim, fiery glow that cast distorted shadows erratically. A faint humming sound rises up from the floor, its pitch too soft to be clearly heard. You also see a black-robed acolyte.

>You hear a faint chittering in the back of your mind, but it slowly fades away after a moment.

>The faint humming rises up around you sharply, the sound becoming almost too painful to bear.

A black-robed acolyte glances this way and that, his eyes flashing with a golden hue for the briefest of moments.
>

An echo reaches you as if from a far distance, but its words are too soft to hear.

prep 702
You can't make that dextrous of a move!
>A chilling breeze passes over the room and you feel the presence of something within the room. Your blindness leaves you feeling helpless as a heated air touches the nape of your neck. You flail your arms wildly around, but can't feel anything near you.

A chilling breeze passes over the room and you feel the presence of something within the room. Your blindness leaves you feeling helpless as a heated air touches the nape of your neck. You flail your arms wildly around, but can't feel anything near you.

A chilling breeze passes over the room and you feel the presence of something within the room. Your blindness leaves you feeling helpless as a heated air touches the nape of your neck. You flail your arms wildly around, but can't feel anything near you.

>look

[Chamber of Insanity]
Unpolished grey stone blocks form the circular chamber, its interior sparse save for a warped altar near the center of the room. Wrought-iron sconces line the walls, the candle's flames illuminating the area with a dim, fiery glow that cast distorted shadows erratically. A faint humming sound rises up from the floor, its pitch too soft to be clearly heard. You also see a black-robed acolyte.
>
A soft voice suddenly blossoms in your mind, the gentleness serene in tone. Slowly, another voice comes into perspective and then another and another. Your mind is filled with the cacophony of voices, all gibbering and babbling about different things. You quickly raise your hands to your ears to block the sounds, but before you do you notice silence once again takes its hold.

>A black-robed acolyte quietly walks back and forth, his hands clasped behind him.

It feels like your arms are being swarmed by thousands of tiny, slimey insects, all worming their way in and out of your flesh. You frantically swat at your skin, but in your blindness you cannot see if you're removing them.
>
A rustling sound echoes around you in the room, like the shambling of a half-rotted corpse slowly moving towards you. You frantically try to look around but your blinded eyes are of little use. What feels like a thick ichor slowly drips onto your face and oozes down your chin, causing you to scream loudly and try to push away the source. Nothing but foul air meets your hands and nostrils.
>The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The light blue glow leaves you.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 16 mins...
>
* Solmarar just bit the dust!

A black-robed acolyte makes a few frenetic gestures with his hands, and a small flame of intense blackness springs from his fingertips. Murmuring words of prayer, he stares into the flame for several moments before it winks out of existence.

A black-robed acolyte glances this way and that, his eyes flashing with a golden hue for the briefest of moments.

The black-robed acolyte gazes at his crimson prayerbeads and quietly rubs them, as if he was contemplating something.

A black-robed acolyte glances you over and notices your Luukos symbol. He cocks his head and says, "Welcome to the halls of the Lord of Terror, ally. There is an entrance to the temple of your own Lord in the east."

A black-robed acolyte quietly walks back and forth, his hands clasped behind him.

A black-robed acolyte slowly walks out, his hands tucked into the folds of his robes.

The world before you dissolves into a grainy montage of color...

You find yourself wandering amidst endless streaming light and vast nothingness. This place feels torn between two powers, polar opposites vying for your loyalty. You are surrounded by the spirits of those who could not choose. The only way out seems to be through light or darkness.

Time has no meaning as you wander aimlessly amidst the uncomfortable tugging for your attention. Hopelessness washes over dreams you once held like the creeping tide of doom.

After what could be moments, or perhaps an eternity, the goddess Lorminstra finds you wandering in the endless space and speaks soothingly to you. She gently reassembles the pieces of your tattered soul and then, taking you by the hand, the goddess leads you back to mortality...

[Chamber of Manifest Grace]
Shimmering light from brass sconces mounted at intervals around the room bathe an ornately carved dais of Liabo marble in a warm glow. The walls are hung with purple cloth trimmed with gold emblems bearing the seal of Lorminstra. A sweet, pungent aroma pervades the room from a pair of golden braziers burning to either side of the altar.
Obvious exits: south
'I hate when that happens....
You say, "I hate when that happens.... ."

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by Paco420]

peam
09-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Fake.

Nieninque
09-09-2004, 04:39 PM
How do you know?

peam
09-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Because he copied and pasted a line of his 'experience' to psinet, and within it was a typo which he was quickly called out on.

Now the typo has magically disappeared.

That and his character, Solmarar(sp?), is a well-known asshat.

Jolena
09-09-2004, 04:44 PM
well..for one thing, he was pasting it up on PsiNet while it was happening. There were several typos in the pastes that all of us were aghast at due to the horrid spelling and blatant errors. A lot of those errors are now gone from this log coincidentally.

Also, FYI Sol, you left out two or three entire portions from what you pasted us on PsiNet that occurred before you were blind.

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Ummm...spelling errors? Also, at least one grammatical error. I'm not sure if that one's actually in the game, or not. ;)

HarmNone

Ilvane
09-09-2004, 04:51 PM
It wouldn't be the first time..:lol:

-A

Nieninque
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
:lol:

some people have too much time on their hands

Chadj
09-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Hmm.. If it's new.. well, the GM's aren't known for their perfect spelling and grammar when they are creating some things.. such as one time events aimed at specific players, or things that are meant to stay around for a long time.

But.. I have no idea if this is real.

Also, I don't care.

Nakiro
09-09-2004, 04:57 PM
When you can't roleplay, make up a story about others roleplaying with you! :rant:

GSLeloo
09-09-2004, 04:58 PM
I remember when the new wedding verbs came out they had some grammar and spelling errors depending upon whose view you were looking from. But from what others have said I think this was more drastic than that.

I still don't get why someone would fake this log though...

HarmNone
09-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Ilvane
It wouldn't be the first time..:lol:

-A

Heh. That's why I hung a caveat as big as Texas on my comment! :rofl:

09-09-2004, 05:00 PM
I can't believe someone would have the intelligence and creativity to fabricate that kind of thing. Either way, it shows that I was dropped on my head, a lot, and that I will never achieve triple digit IQ figures.

WTG on the Chamber of Insanity, sheeit.

edited for wopeijqijepow

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

Betheny
09-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Chamber of Insanity exists...

Chadj
09-09-2004, 05:02 PM
Yup. Thats a shit load of errors.

Cayge
09-09-2004, 05:07 PM
If indeed thats fake, MAN, you seriously need another outlet to attempt to impress people. And, too much time on the hands. When Solmarar was Pacosar [I rhyme] he was quite the asshat so, I take that into consideration reading. But, to his defense, some GMs SUCK at spelling, I BUGged them 3 times when the Sorc Illusions were released for their lack of grammar skill. So who knows, and like Chadj says...Who cares?

Latrinsorm
09-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
If it's new.. Nope. In fact, you can deduce where it really happens if you read the log carefully.

Paco420
09-09-2004, 06:40 PM
You know most people would probley go on defence about this type of thing... but just so you know it is all true.. chamber of insanity is real and the actions that are missing is me in a hurry deleting the OOC chat not knowing exactly what im deleting. not to mention i have only 1 computer connected ot the net and living with my parents which also like to use the computer makes me have to run through the log and delete things as fast as possible... I have seen typo's in may places that take up to weeks for gm's to fix and other times only moments.. it all depends on what they have to do and what all is going on. If you dont believe me... too bad... because personaly i thought it was kool but at the same time sucked because i lost exp because there is no rescue from inside there...

Nieninque
09-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Is slimey an american spelling of slimy?

DeV
09-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
I can't believe someone would have the intelligence and creativity to fabricate that kind of thing. Seriously, this is odd.

Edited for spelling.

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by DarkelfVold]

Chadj
09-09-2004, 06:48 PM
If it is fabricated.. well, dood, there are so many better things to do.

Like finding someone for a one night stand.

Or, if not possible, masturbation is fun too.

Caiylania
09-10-2004, 09:48 AM
If it isn't faked......... I would have roleplayed with it..... not just.... done really nothing.

HarmNone
09-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Nieninque
Is slimey an american spelling of slimy?

Nope. It's slimy on this side of the pond, too. :D

HarmNone

HarmNone
09-10-2004, 09:54 AM
If that log is real, the QC GMs need a LOT of help!:spaz:

HarmNone

icebandalero
09-13-2004, 04:27 AM
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=27&topic=6&message =550

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:29 AM
Which says, for those that cant access the official boards:

GS4-LOTHWYN
Feel the Power!

Re: A voice in the night... · on 9/13/2004 3:13:34 AM 550
Evyrsio's player wrote:

> On a related/unrelated note, Solmarar claims to have been transported to the 'Chamber of Insanity' and killed.

Heh. I hate to be the bearer of truth, but as the creator of the temple where that chamber is, I'm finding the veracity of the log rather... false. There are mechanical issues that appear in the log, which if done as the log claims, wouldn't be there.

Entertaining log, though, from a fictional stand point.

L

MrThorbizzle
09-13-2004, 04:32 AM
the chamber itself is true, i've been there, it's in sheru's temple through an archway in Solhaven...weird stuff happens when you PRAY there

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 04:33 AM
We know it exists.
The log is fake though, as Lothwyn has said.

MrThorbizzle
09-13-2004, 05:03 AM
um, what is fake, you do get injured if you pray too long

Nieninque
09-13-2004, 06:48 AM
Duh.

The GM that made the chamber posted on the official boards that it is not a real log of something that could happen. Therefore, THE LOG IS FAKE.

Clear now?

SpunGirl
09-13-2004, 07:51 AM
Hahahaha, Paco is fucking pwned. Seriously, why do so many people have such a hard-on for GM attention anyway? It's cool when it happens, but it's not like a life-altering achievement. Get over it.

-K

Paco420
09-13-2004, 11:13 AM
I think that GM just wishes to keep what happens secret so he refuses to accept what had happen as the truth.. As I have proven that what happen to me in that log is true.. I think that the GM is wanting others to expiriance the area for themselves .... but what ever.. If he wishes to say that its not real and nothing of that happen then fine. what happen to me is fake and what happen to MrThorbizzle last night is fake too.. i just make it all up because I have too much time.. To the GM... Dont quit your day job because the more people that go there and see what happens is true you will be shuned and then soon all together no believed at all for this lie.. Thanks for playing ...
You are the weakes link.... GOOD BYE!

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Paco420
I think that GM just wishes to keep what happens secret so he refuses to accept what had happen as the truth.. As I have proven that what happen to me in that log is true.. I think that the GM is wanting others to expiriance the area for themselves .... but what ever.. If he wishes to say that its not real and nothing of that happen then fine. what happen to me is fake and what happen to MrThorbizzle last night is fake too.. i just make it all up because I have too much time.. To the GM... Dont quit your day job because the more people that go there and see what happens is true you will be shuned and then soon all together no believed at all for this lie.. Thanks for playing ...
You are the weakes link.... GOOD BYE!

Right...

Wezas
09-13-2004, 11:22 AM
That's why you edited your first post after you posted it when people were talking about typos/inaccuracies......

Paco420
09-13-2004, 11:26 AM
nope i never edited my first post, my words stand true by a mod in this post that can confirm that my first post was never edited.

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 11:29 AM
nope i never edited my first post, my words stand true by a mod in this post that can confirm that my first post was never edited.

From your first post:

Right...

Paco420
09-13-2004, 11:31 AM
You know... Im kinda getting tired of hearing people trying to call me a liar... I know i will be punished for this but who ever thinks im a liar.. Please contact Solmarar in the game and he will give you your own personal expiriance in the Chamber of Insanity just so you know that im not full of shit. Like that I wont have to spend so much time trying to defend myself..

Wezas
09-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Please contact Solmarar in the game and he will give you your own personal expiriance in the Chamber of Insanity just so you know that im not full of shit.

More evidence that the log was made by you. :lol:

Mistomeer
09-13-2004, 11:34 AM
You know... Im kinda getting tired of hearing people trying to call me a liar... I know i will be punished for this but who ever thinks im a liar.. Please contact Solmarar in the game and he will give you your own personal expiriance in the Chamber of Insanity just so you know that im not full of shit. Like that I wont have to spend so much time trying to defend myself..

At least you're not standing by the lie about not editing your first post. Let's see, you obviously lied about that, so that would make you a liar.

Paco420
09-13-2004, 11:39 AM
thats funny because no one has yet to come o me asking to show them this chamber other then Dhuul last night.. everyone else keeps calling me a lier because they dont wish to know the truth... they feel big in endulging themselves as a person by calling me a lier and not going through the chamber themselves... soo.... for all you that wish to continue thinking im a "liar" FUCK YOU as I have offered you the chance to see it is true for yourself.. bye.

Wezas
09-13-2004, 11:40 AM
bye.

:bye:

Zentoph
09-13-2004, 11:46 AM
No one objects to the chamber existing. They object to you being mystically transported down there, and being randomly killed by a GM with flashy objects. No voice from the shadows, or anything.

I highly doubt Lothwyn is lying to save face or "keep the event secret!! oooh!" Nice try with the log. Good luck finding real GM-interaction, or player interaction. You'd of done a better job just staying IC with it.

HouseofElves
09-13-2004, 01:20 PM
If you want to create a fun story or thing that happened to your character, that's fine. Don't try to pass it off as a log. You have proved yourself to be a liar and incompetent, and then went on to say a GM was lying to save face? Plz. Loth pwns. You suck. End of story.

And buh bye.

Fallen
09-13-2004, 02:37 PM
Any further argument as to that log's credibility is a bit moot. Lothwyn came right out on the Sorcerer boards and said it was fiction.

Nilven and Lothwyn are both awesome GMs

SpunGirl
09-13-2004, 04:34 PM
I think that GM just wishes to keep what happens secret so he refuses to accept what had happen as the truth..
You are the weakes link....

I've been aware of many, many things that have happened because of Lothwyn-and-or-Voraviel, and I've never once had a friend tell me, "this-and-this happened in game" only to have one of those GMs claim it was false. They just don't do it, sorry. Just admit you're lying and move on, because making shit up try and look cool isn't going to win you any points.

Neither is the fact that you suck ass at spelling and stringing together coherent thoughts in your posts, but that's a minor detail.

-K

The Cat In The Hat
09-13-2004, 05:29 PM
>Your surrounding fade, you awaken to find yourself....

An ellipsis is only 3 dots, trust me, GM's know this. You like using 4 though.

'I hate when that happens....
You say, "I hate when that happens.... ."

And yes, you did edit... It says so RIGHT there.

Fast english lesson...

Slimy is spelled slimy, not slimey.
If im not mistaken, light headed is one word, lightheaded.
Realize is spelled realize, not relize.
"fading from reality when you come to you see" should be "fading from reality (COMMA) when you come to you see...
Dexterous is spelled dexterous not dextros.
"as a heated air touches" should be "as heated air touches"

*Oh look! I edited!

[Edited on 9-13-2004 by The Cat In The Hat]

Snapp
09-13-2004, 06:12 PM
I had no idea Solmararar was Pacosar. Everything makes so much more sense.

Numbers
09-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Hmm...

Let's think...

Who should I trust...

One of the top GM's in the game, who CREATED the area in this "log"...

Or some schmuck who has a reputation for being a liar.

Artha
09-13-2004, 07:45 PM
they dont wish to know the truth... they feel big in endulging themselves as a person by calling me a lier

You sound like solescape. Shutup.

Bobmuhthol
09-13-2004, 07:51 PM
<<Dexterous is spelled dexterous not dextros.>>

Dextrous.

Warriorbird
09-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Funny as hell.

The Cat In The Hat
09-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<Dexterous is spelled dexterous not dextros.>>

Dextrous.

Actually, I believe it can be spelled both ways, so we're both right Bob. But it's not spelled the way he was spelling it.

Bobmuhthol
09-13-2004, 09:45 PM
What the fuck. Dexterous?!?! My respect for English is now gone.

GSLeloo
09-13-2004, 09:48 PM
4 entries found for Dexterous.
dex·ter·ous Audio pronunciation of "Dexterous" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dkstr-s, -strs) also dex·trous (-strs)
adj.

1. Skillful in the use of the hands.
2. Having mental skill or adroitness.
3. Done with dexterity.

[From Latin dexter, skillful. See dexter.]dexter·ous·ly adv.
dexter·ous·ness n.

Synonyms: dexterous, deft, adroit, handy, nimble
These adjectives refer to skill and ease in performance. Dexterous implies physical or mental agility: dexterous fingers. Deft suggests quickness, sureness, neatness, and lightness of touch: deft strokes; a deft turn of phrase. Adroit implies ease and natural skill, especially in challenging situations: an adroit skier; an adroit negotiator. Handy suggests a more modest aptitude, principally in manual work: handy with tools. Nimble stresses quickness and lightness in physical or mental performance: nimble feet; nimble wits.

7 entries found for Dextrous.
dex·ter·ous Audio pronunciation of "Dextrous" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dkstr-s, -strs) also dex·trous (-strs)
adj.

1. Skillful in the use of the hands.
2. Having mental skill or adroitness.
3. Done with dexterity.

[From Latin dexter, skillful. See dexter.]dexter·ous·ly adv.
dexter·ous·ness n.

Synonyms: dexterous, deft, adroit, handy, nimble
These adjectives refer to skill and ease in performance. Dexterous implies physical or mental agility: dexterous fingers. Deft suggests quickness, sureness, neatness, and lightness of touch: deft strokes; a deft turn of phrase. Adroit implies ease and natural skill, especially in challenging situations: an adroit skier; an adroit negotiator. Handy suggests a more modest aptitude, principally in manual work: handy with tools. Nimble stresses quickness and lightness in physical or mental performance: nimble feet; nimble wits.

Bobmuhthol
09-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Not helpful.

GSLeloo
09-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Hey they apparently saw some difference. I don't see it but they did.

SpunGirl
09-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Can we focus on the point of this thread, which is that Paco is a whiny-assed liar?

-K

The Cat In The Hat
09-13-2004, 11:39 PM
:laser:

That was just too cool to not use.

I was on topic!

Warriorbird
09-14-2004, 10:51 AM
He'll be back...in four or five months...like Warclaidhm...with a new character and new stupidity.

Parkbandit
09-14-2004, 10:56 AM
I don't get the motive behind the lies.

:wtf:

Wezas
09-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

http://www.bestofhumor.com/funnies2/attentionwhore.jpg

Caiylania
09-14-2004, 01:49 PM
If I had that body I would be to on the beach ;) hehe

Though I would get a nicer bikini.

SpunGirl
09-15-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Because people think that GM interaction and attention automatically makes them ubar-cool RPers with a cool GS reputation.

They're wrong. There are some people who get a lot of GM interaction who are prize-winning loon jobs (Icky comes to mind).

-K

Wolfmage
09-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Damnit, Wezas! You almost got my ass kicked. I'm over at a friend's house, and that picture damn near made me spit up my tea all over her computer. And yes, I would get my ass kicked by a girl, cause I don't hit women.

Bobmuhthol
09-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Nice sexism.

Wezas
09-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Wolfmage
And yes, I would get my ass kicked by a girl, cause I don't hit women.

Tell the truth, you'd hit a woman if you thought you had a chance of beating her in a fight.

Wolfmage
09-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Nah...I just don't hit women, for a simple reason. My family members (male and female) would beat me half to death if they caught wind. I'd have relatives coming in town for the chance to kick my ass. *shrugs* And if that's sexist, blame my Mom. She's the one who told me not to hit them, and that was one of those things she said that I actually listened to.

Bobmuhthol
09-15-2004, 05:20 PM
She's sexist.

perfect_cheezit
09-29-2004, 03:33 PM
No, im sexist, im also racist; im going to kill all of you because your skin is a different color than mine

Toxicvixen
09-29-2004, 10:05 PM
No, im sexist, im also racist; im going to kill all of you because your skin is a different color than mine

Wow where the hell did that come from? :O Was this post about you? :?:

SpunGirl
09-29-2004, 10:47 PM
Um, which color is your skin? I mean, if you're going to kill ALL of us because we're ALL different from you, you must be like, green or something.

Try dramamine. I know I need some after reading your posts.

-K

4a6c1
09-29-2004, 11:37 PM
This topic makes me want to cry.

:cry:

Also...Sol, please no more taking random people into da temple, ok? Yay for secretive evil temples and such. Keyword being secretive.

4a6c1
09-29-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by perfect_cheezit

Unproductive negativity is bad. Roll up a follower of Luukos and be productively evil today!

:D

~Robin, trying to market *smart* evil. Is it working?