PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for Sale

Speaker
09-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Decided to clear out some stuff that I don't really need. Please send all bids to archeryh@yahoo.com.

some weathered leather armor - You see your armor. Cut from darkened leather, this sturdy armor has become weathered with use. The upper torso is layered with deep padding to provide extra protection. Emblazoned on the left breast is the comical image of two dancing gaks.

Your armor is hinged to allow adjustability. Your armor is locked down.

Cuir - 6x Very Heavy Crit Padded, Only 11lbs. 45/270 - 35m Min.

a sleek falcon-carved crossbow - The entirety of this richly stained crossbow has been carved to resemble a sleek falcon with its wings backswept as if in a dive. A detailed pattern of feathers has been repeated throughout, giving it a realistic look. Protruding from the front is a sharpened rolaren spike which juts out and curves downward slightly making up the raptors beak. The trigger guard has been cleverly formed by carving the talons as if sweeping under the body, thus completing the falcon effect. You also notice a small enchanter's mark. 8x Heavy Crossbow. - 10m Min.

a heavy ruic siege crossbow - 4x Double Crossbow - 10m Min.

some doeskin-lined dark leather armor embossed with bold silver-edged thorns - Brig - 5x Somewhat Crit Padded - 5m Min.

some red tsark hide armor - Pieces of tsark hide has been carefully fashioned into functional leather armor. The leather is reinforced with double stitching of invar thread. You also notice a small enchanter's mark. 7x Full Leather - CB: 4m

a full suit of invar platemail etched with ancient dwarven runes. - +2, Somewhat Damage Padded, Loresong - 1m Min.

I also have a quiver that produces unlimited +15/+10 defender arrows. I will consider offers upward of 50m for it, but don't get your hopes up.

-Speaker

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by Speaker]

xShadowMerchantx
09-14-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm jealous.

Parkbandit
09-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Give me my bow Speaker. I'm sure you are done with it by now.

Thanks.

AnticorRifling
09-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Falgrin buy that armor for me and I'll get enough armor ranks for cuir.

Parkbandit
09-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
Falgrin buy that armor for me and I'll get enough armor ranks for cuir.

Get about 10 games of online poker going for silvers and it's yours. :)

AnticorRifling
09-14-2004, 04:36 PM
I don't play poker without drinking so there's always a strong chance that I'll lose my ass while playing.