PDA

View Full Version : Blunt weapons, plate, enhancives, other...

Sabre25
11-26-2013, 03:51 PM
I'll be updating the auction once daily, and will likely not update on Thanksgiving. Bids will go once, twice, sold.

WEAPONS:
W1: a monir-hafted golvern morning star - MB: 3m CB:
5X, somewhat crit weighted

W2: a veil iron morning star - MB: 1m CB:
5x, acid flares
It provides a bonus of 8 to Spirit Mana Control Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
It provides a bonus of 7 to Constitution.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.

W3: a viciously spiked rolaren mace - MB: 1m CB:
4X, somewhat crit weighted

W4: a white-runed twisted steel spikestar - MB: 150k CB: 150k JustDan SOLD
4x, unlocked Hurdragof weapon, void flares, scripted, attuning
>analyze my spike
You analyze your twisted steel spikestar and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
The twisted steel spikestar is unlocked!
Available Actions: RUB, PULL, TILT, and KNOCK.
This spikestar may be altered to have a different 15/15/15 and SHOW description ONLY. No LONG descriptions!
Special merchants that are skilled with this type of weapon may also alter the weapon's parts. These are currently set to length, head, and haft.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the twisted steel spikestar for you.

W5: a twisted white ridgemace - MB: 150k CB: 150k JustDan SOLD
4x, unlocked Hurdragof weapon, void flares, scripted, attuning
>analyze my ridge
You analyze your white ridgemace and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The white ridgemace is unlocked!
Available Actions: RUB, PULL, TILT, and KNOCK.
This ridgemace may be altered to have a different 15/15/15 and SHOW description ONLY. No LONG descriptions!
Special merchants that are skilled with this type of weapon may also alter the weapon's parts. These are currently set to length, head, and haft.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the twisted steel spikestar for you.

ARMOR:
A1: some battle-scarred ebon black platemail etched with crimson and silver runes - MB: 10m CB:
5X, full plate, 31 lbs (bard sung), somewhat crit padded, zested
>assess my plate
You assess the platemail for structural weaknesses and strengths.
Careful examination indicates the ebon black platemail has a base strength of 69 and a base durability of 665. You also determine the current integrity of the ebon black platemail to be at 100.0%.
Examining the platemail closely, it looks like it is somewhat padded against critical blows.
>inspect my plate
You carefully inspect your ebon black platemail.
Your careful inspection of some battle-scarred ebon black platemail etched with crimson and silver runes allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
You determine that you could wear the platemail around your chest. The platemail appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
>analyze my plate
You analyze your ebon black platemail and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You sense that the platemail can be altered. Note that no matter how hard a merchant may try, the hinges will always remain in place.
You can try to PULL, PUSH, LOCK, UNLOCK, OPEN, CLOSE, WEAR, and REMOVE the platemail.
You can tell that the platemail is as light as it can get.

A2: a suit of dark grey vultite hauberk - MB: 500k CB:
4X, 2-slot fusion

A3: a mixed scale and steel-riveted ivory leather coat-of-plates - MB: 500k CB:
4x, brigandine armor, T1 Voln Scripts

A4: some embossed spiked silvery battle-hauberk - MB: 250k CB:
4x, spiked, zested, altered with show
This armor has a creature on the right pauldron that can change by SLAPping the battle-hauberk. Some merchants may be able to change the images on your pauldrons, though the options are quite limited.
You can try to RUB, POKE, SLAP, KNOCK, and WEAR the battle-hauberk.

ENHANCIVES:
E1: some blued steel vambraces inlaid with storm agate - MB: 1m CB: 1m SourD SOLD
It provides a bonus of 4 to Strength Bonus.
This enhancement cannot be used by adventurers without at least a strong amount of skill in Two Weapon Combat.
It provides a bonus of 6 to Two Weapon Combat Bonus.
This enhancement cannot be used by adventurers without at least a strong amount of skill in Two Weapon Combat.
The vambraces looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.
You sense that the blued steel vambraces will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

E2: a gold and star ruby circlet - MB: 1m CB: 1.5m Sorcasaurus SOLD
This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 150,000 silvers.
From the rapid vibrations of the star ruby circlet, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.
The circlet resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 4 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Arcane Symbols Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Stamina Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
The circlet looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the star ruby circlet will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the star ruby circlet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

CONTAINERS:
C1: a black leather cloak shoulder-pinned with a gem-inset dragon clasp - MB: 1m CB:1m Aenternoll SOLD
VLA, Max light/deep, zested
It provides a bonus of 2 to Stamina Recovery.
The cloak looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the leather cloak will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
>close my cloak
You sweep the folds of your leather cloak together at your shoulder and the dragon clasp's tail coils around the fabric, holding it closed securely.
>open my cloak
Your dragon clasp uncoils, its tail releasing the folds of your leather cloak.
>touch my cloak
As you touch your dragon clasp, its eye flashes with a glint of light.
>rub my cloak
As you run your fingertip over your gem-inset dragon clasp its maw gapes, expelling a cloud of smoke.

C2: a tattered white linen greatcloak stained with russet splotches of blood - MB: 200k CB:
VLA, 7lbs
It provides a bonus of 5 to Max Health.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Health Recovery.
The greatcloak looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
You sense that the white linen greatcloak will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

C3: a black spidersilk backpack - MB: 200k CB: 200k KarmaComa SOLD
Off the shelf spider bag from EG 2013, 1 spider, T1

OTHER:
O1: a pooka-shaped case - MB: 100k CB:
Belt-worn toy case. Comes with a toy pirouetting pooka.
>open case
You open a pooka-shaped case.
>get pooka
You reach into your case to remove your toy pooka, and gently place it upright in the palm of your hand.
>push pooka
Holding the pirouetting pooka in the palm of your hand, you carefully press the button on its back, and you hear a tiny clicking sound. The sound of melodic chimes fills the air and your pirouetting pooka begins to move in time with the music. Standing on its hind legs, the pooka's front legs move slowly up and down as it revolves in small circles in the palm of your hand. As the chimes begin to fade out, the movement of your pirouetting pooka begins to slow down and finally comes to a complete stop.
>put pooka in case
You carefully steer your pirouetting pooka toward its case. The pooka cuts a final caper and, with a tiny bow, settles quietly within.
>close case
You close a pooka-shaped case.

O2: a delicate rowan wood box - MB: 100k CB:
Jewlery box. Comes with an iris-etched white gold ring and an iris-etched white gold band.
>open box
You lightly run your finger over the heart on the front of your rowan wood box and touch upon the hidden toggle. Slowly, the lid glides open to reveal the sanguine velvet lining.
>l box
Crafted of rowan wood, the box has an artfully decorated lid that has whorls of carbuncle inlay accenting a blooming tree design. Carved leaves trail down the top and add dimension to the sides, while a lock mechanism, fashioned of chalcedony and wrought in the image of a blossom, is positioned in the center of the front panel. The lid is thrown back to display a lining of sanguine velvet, as well as the two compartments housed within.
>l in box
In the rowan wood box you see an iris-etched white gold ring and an iris-etched white gold band.
>get ring
You pinch the edges of your white gold ring and lift it free of a small circular depression that is formed in the sanguine velvet that lines the front of your rowan wood box.
>l ring
Fashioned of rose and white gold, the ring is comprised of two bands wedded to become one. The larger band has slightly higher walls designed to loosely cradle the smaller band, which is free to spin around the other piece without coming loose.
>put ring in box
You nestle your white gold ring into a small circular depression that is formed in the sanguine velvet that lines the front of your rowan wood box.
>get band
You pinch the edges of your white gold band and lift it free of a small circular depression that is formed in the sanguine velvet that lines the front of your rowan wood box.
>l band
Fashioned of rose and white gold, the band is comprised of two bands wedded to become one. The larger band has slightly higher walls designed to loosely cradle the smaller band, which is free to spin around the other piece without coming loose.
>put band in box
You nestle your white gold band into a small circular depression that is formed in the sanguine velvet that lines the front of your rowan wood box.
>close box
Placing your hand on the top of the box, you lightly press the lid down and deftly tug the hidden toggle behind the heart into place.

O3: a ruby-inlaid rosewood music box - MB: 50k CB:
Music box. Open it to play music.
>open box
You open your rosewood music box and hear a barely audible *click* as tiny gears begin to whir. A very soft tune begins to play.
Examples of music include:
> An uplifting, joyous tune, reminescent of great festivals and celebrations, rings out brightly.
> An angry, crashing dirge full of pain and hatred assaults you, its harrowing melody thunders, like an advancing army.
> A soft, windswept tune drifts upwards towards your ear, like the gentle caress of a warm spring breeze.
> An ethereal and lilting song of jubilation, like a chorus of pantheon harps, suffuses the surroundings with its joyful tune.
Other zests:
>touch box
You touch your rosewood music box and push one of the tiny gems with your fingertip. A new tune begins to play a few seconds later.
>tilt box
You tilt your rosewood music box and the tiny imbedded gems catch the light.
>turn box (when closed)
You turn a tiny dial on your rosewood music box and feel the springs begin to tighten.

JustDan
11-26-2013, 03:53 PM
MB on W4, W5, and A2

JackWhisper
11-26-2013, 04:05 PM
What ASG is the platemail?

wandererjs
11-26-2013, 04:09 PM
MB on E2

Sabre25
11-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Armor is full plate. I'll update bids later tonight.

Aluvius
11-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Hmm, is A2 a typo and you mean 2-slot fusion?

Sav
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM
750k A2

Sav
11-26-2013, 05:16 PM
yeah if A2 is only 2 slot, scratch my bid

Sabre25
11-26-2013, 05:48 PM
My apologies! Armor is only 2-slot. I have updated the listing.

SourD
11-26-2013, 08:59 PM
MB E1

Karmacoma
11-26-2013, 09:12 PM
MB on C2

Sabre25
11-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Updated with latest bids.

Sorcasaurus
11-26-2013, 11:19 PM
1.5 on e2 please

Sabre25
11-27-2013, 03:59 PM
Updated listing with more info on the black leather cloak.

Karmacoma
11-27-2013, 09:57 PM
I seem to have misread the listing- would you mind switching my MB from C2 to C3?

Sabre25
11-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Sure, Karmacoma. I've updated the listing to all the latest bids. I likely won't be able to update it tomorrow, so anything that is TWICE now will be sold on Friday if there are no other bids.

Aenternoll
11-28-2013, 12:35 PM
MB on C1 please.

Sabre25
11-29-2013, 01:21 PM
May be adding more to the listing later today.

Sabre25
11-29-2013, 10:15 PM
Updated bids, lowered MB on a few items.

Sabre25
12-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Updated bids.

Sabre25
12-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Bump